VictorB02

Presidential Debate + RFK

404 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What about Michelle Obama?

What about Santa Claus?

26 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What about Michelle Obama?

She hates politics. She already knows what a shitshow it is.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, aurum said:

What about Santa Claus?

Or maybe some superhero like Superman, Supergirl, Batman, Flash, the Green Arrow, the Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, the Martian Manhunter, Thor, the Hulk, Ironman, the X-men, Captain Marvel, Captain America can save our country from Trump who is a megalomaniac supervillain. Pick any hero you like. Haha.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, aurum said:

What about Santa Claus?

Still better than Trump.

Edited by UnbornTao

This debate has shown us nothing that we didn't already know. There are more debates and court dates left, and there is still an election to be made. Who knows, maybe a candidate will emerge out of the woodwork. 😉

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You’re still going to be voting for Joe Biden? Even after this disastrous debate performance?

Of course.

Biden as a corpse would still be better than Trump.

You have no idea how disasterous a Trump admin would be.

The fact that anyone thinks Biden is worse than Trump is just an embrassment to the human race. There is no comparison at all.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden as a corpse would still be better than Trump.

Why not Robert F Kennedy Jr?

He seems better than Trump and mentally sane.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Why not Robert F Kennedy Jr?

He seems better than Trump and mentally sane.

I would be open to that, but he's just got no chance of winning. Dems are not going to have Biden step down for RFK.

I'm cool with having Biden step down and find some replacement but I doubt he will do that. It could only happen by Biden's own decision.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Juan said:

We all have our bad nights, there is time to recover. If you’re somebody conscious, with high values, the answer should be obvious that Joe better win over a big liar like Trump. 

If by bad night you mean dementia 

Posted (edited)

It wasn't just a bad night. He is legit near death and way past retirement age.

Edited by Leo Gura

Biden could run just for the sake of beating Mr Trump and then just hand the "baton" off to Harris.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think Biden is actually in charge or more of a front man and others in his administration make decisions.

A lot seem to believe that he is not as in charge as other presidents have been.

Not saying he is a total puppet but much more of a puppet than previous presidents.

Posted (edited)

RFK’s solo debate livestream had 9 million people watching. I feel like that is more chance than none. But who the hell knows with him, it seems like such a wild card. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Do you think Biden is actually in charge or more of a front man and others in his administration make decisions.

A lot seem to believe that he is not as in charge as other presidents have been.

Not saying he is a total puppet but much more of a puppet than previous presidents.

I don't think any president is as in charge as people imagine. It's the administration which is doing a huge team effort.

That's one of the reasons why I don't care so much about Biden's mental sharpness.

It's not like Trump is so in charge. Trump has no idea how to run a government or what any policy really means. It's all handled for him. He just spouts off with his ego and takes all the credit. And the Trump admin is gonna be full of corrupt monsters.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not like Trump is so in charge. Trump has no idea how to run a government or what any policy really means. It's all handled for him. He just spouts off with his ego and takes all the credit. And the Trump admin is gonna be full of corrupt monsters.

So why is Trump being elected so bad? Because of the people he puts there? Are they exceptionally bad?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Would you be open to voting third party? I’m leaning towards voting for the Green Party, is this a smart idea or not? Again, my sole concern is Biden’s age, if it were not for that, I would vote for him.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

So why is Trump being elected so bad? Because of the people he puts there? Are they exceptionally bad?

Because Trump is the king of corruption. Everyone in his admin will be as corrupt and shameless as him. Trump is a magnet for theives, criminals, scumbags, Wall Street wolves, racists, sexists, and religious nutcases. What Trump has done to the judicial system alone should be criminal.

You want to relect a guy who initiated a coup. It's insane that he is even allowed to run. Trump should be in prison for life.

41 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Would you be open to voting third party?

No, because it's just a wasted vote.

I don't regard voting as a tool to virtue signal. I will only vote for those who can reasonably win.

Edited by Leo Gura

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, I see it too that he's near death... 

I have a fascination for old people nearing death. There's a mystical thing around them. I can't explain, do you know what I mean?

I met a 90yo and I gave him love silently. I listened to him, helped him walk, etc. He died a few months after we met.