VictorB02

Presidential Debate + RFK

404 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wish they at least let RFK on the stage. His answers have been incredible here:

http://www.therealdebate.com/

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

I don’t understand… In 2020, the Democrats could have nominated anyone else; Buttigieg, Harris, whoever else. And yet, they chose the oldest candidate. Why!?!?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Looks like even CNN analyst crew understands Biden isn’t the move.

Going to be interesting what happens. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

What a damn joke.

Just now, Yimpa said:

What a damn joke.

Yup 

I think this panel here did the best analysis I've seen yet. America is in trouble. Until recently Trump was leading in the polls. After Biden's poor performance here, he's done. Trump is going to regain the lead. And we have 129 days until the election.

All Trump has to do is not get jailed in those 129 days and he will win. Then he'll pardon himself, and turn the US into a Dictatorship. Making MAGA ideals into the doctrine of the new America. 

What will the Democrats do now? It's obvious to everyone Biden cannot come back from this. He can't do another debate. Can they force him out and push a new candidate in those 129 days, and have a chance?

But they won't do that, they will double down, stick their heads in the sand, and continue to back a feeble old man with no chance of winning.

That is if Biden can even stay alive for the next 129 days.

We're fucked. 

8 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I think this panel here did the best analysis I've seen yet. America is in trouble. Until recently Trump was leading in the polls. After Biden's poor performance here, he's done. Trump is going to regain the lead. And we have 129 days until the election.

All Trump has to do is not get jailed in those 129 days and he will win. Then he'll pardon himself, and turn the US into a Dictatorship. Making MAGA ideals into the doctrine of the new America. 

What will the Democrats do now? It's obvious to everyone Biden cannot come back from this. He can't do another debate. Can they force him out and push a new candidate in those 129 days, and have a chance?

But they won't do that, they will double down, stick their heads in the sand, and continue to back a feeble old man with no chance of winning.

That is if Biden can even stay alive for the next 129 days.

We're fucked. 

Dude, it's just one debate. Also, Biden did many times better than Trump did in terms of substance, truth, and logic. 

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Dude, it's just one debate. Also, Biden did many times better than Trump did in terms of substance, truth, and logic. 

Substance, truth and logic, is not what most Americans are looking at. They're looking at strength, and if the President is going to be fit for office. Biden proved he's weak and not fit for office. That will sway the razor thin margin of Independant voters. As the last person just posted. Trump won 67% to Biden 33%. That's enough to tip the scales and win the election. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Substance, truth and logic, is not what most Americans are looking at. They're looking at strength, and if the President is going to be fit for office. Biden proved he's weak and not fit for office. That will sway the razor thin margin of Independant voters. As the last person just posted. Trump won 67% to Biden 33%. That's enough to tip the scales and win the election. 

That's a misleading statement. Presidential elections are fundamentally based on the referenda on the performance of the party holding the White House. Trump is the worst president ever and a total fraud, while Biden is one of the most competent and wisest presidents we've ever had. He's also the most progressive president we've ever had since LBJ in the 60s. 

Look at the difference between how things were in 2020 versus how things are now. It's undeniably night and day.

Also, polls this early on mean nothing. 

Furthermore, most Americans do not want a radical right-wing dictator who is also a bona fide convicted felon who's running for president only for his own survival and to escape justice. Most Americans also don't want a failed, chaotic, and mentally unstable freak running the country.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

I'm not gonna watch the debate.

But Biden's age is clearly a big problem which cannot just be swept under the rug even though Trump is the monster that he is.

But anyone who capitalizes on Biden's age problems to ignore and distract from the monstrosity of Trump is not being honest.

This is the situation we find ourselves in politically. It's not a good situation and there's no bullshitting our way out of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Biden belongs in a fucking nursing home

And Trump is so full of shit

But he's charismatic...

which means Trump will win if it comes down to these 2 clowns

Edited by PenguinPablo

I’m thinking Biden will drop out 

As someone who lives in the UK and is currently watching the farce of the general election campaigns, I can say with the utmost confidence that the US is completely fucked.

Honestly, UK politics is a complete and utter corrupt sham, but the US political landscape takes things into an entire new dimension! 

God Bless America?

10 minutes ago, Raze said:
I’m thinking Biden will drop out 

They are already defending him and making excuses and saying they will not "turn their back on him". They will back him till the bitter end. 

Posted (edited)

Newsom's political optics are so good. He really should have ran this cycle.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Newsom's political optics are so good. He really should have ran this cycle.

It's not clear how well he would do in the presidential primaries until he has been tested under the white heat of the primaries. For all we know, he could turn out to be a major disappointment in terms of his electability. I thought that Cory Booker would do well in the 2020 primaries, by being the next Obama; however, he turned out to have an extremely disappointing run. Same with Kamala Harris and Julian Castro, both of whom began their 2020 presidential campaigns as top tier candidates who were expected to have very strong runs. Yet, they also turned out to have extremely disappointing campaigns as well.

Also, I really don't think that Newsom truly has that once in a generation broadly charismatic personality that appeals to the entire spectrum of voters throughout all of America like FDR, TR, JFK, Reagan, or Obama in 2008 all did. 

There is no savior out there that's going to come down from the heavens and save our country. It's up to us, the people, get out there and vote like hell against Trump.

Trump is a monster but Biden seems to have turned into a zombie

12 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Trump is a monster but Biden seems to have turned into a zombie

Then, that means that both of them have turned into monsters with supernatural abilities.