Keryo Koffa

How to reimagine Actuality? (since apparently everyone here is god)

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since Leo and everybody else here seems to see everything as dream and imagination, including the pointed to actuality behind every concept itself and many talk about having collapsed all separation and accessed absolute solipsism becoming God in the process, then with all that insight, how do you access imagination so deeply that it changes actuality itself to the level indistinguishable from everyday experience? I want to access and realize the innate abilities within me that I apparently use to unconsciously materialize everything. I know that I create objects and categories, how do I create the substrate layer of actuality from which I draw these concepts? How do I access that power?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Apparently God can create a burrito so hot even he can't eat it but maybe you will be the first and you can tell us how it's done. The truth sets you free because it literally kills you. 

The ego mind can not reimagine anything. At most you can focus your mind on something (career, dating, ...etc) and maybe you will attract that, but is in the relative domain.

Only in an Absolute state of consciousness you can modify reality.

For example, there have been occult yoguis that made Trees bleed. Yes, blood as the one you have in your veins.

Are you in a state of consciousness where you have complete absolute clarity you are in your own dream and trees are being imagined by You?

Then you will be able to do certain stuff. If you have some doubt, then you clearly have no clarity on this experience.

First get to a place of absolute clarity on what are you. Are you conscious this body you have is not you at all? Are you conscious it is being created right now by you in this infinite empty space? 

When you are able to maintain that awareness 24/7, with no doubt whatsoever, then you can think about modifying stuff. 

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 08.58.38-2.png

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

For example, there have been occult yoguis that made Trees bleed. Yes, blood as the one you have in your veins.

We'll believe it when we see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Keryo Koffa Those are amazing questions I've also asked myself.

I've realized the How for any Awakening is simply:

A shit lot of CONSCIOUSNESS

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We'll believe it when we see it.

I don´t think it works like that. (other people seeing it). Because other people would not be in the state of consciousness of the yogui.

Think about this, if you are creating right now a body out of nothing how could you not make a tree bleed ? @Leo Gura 

We are just lacking a boost on consciousness and clarity to get there.

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 Beware of spiritual fantasies. That's what the mind is best at creating.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Davino

2 hours ago, Davino said:

A shit lot of CONSCIOUSNESS

How many mg 5-Meo-DMT is conscious enough? Bending reality would be nice but long range telepathy would suffice as a start

spoon.gif

@Leo Gura Can you make a video on how to do that?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I made rocks bleed 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, enchanted said:

Apparently God can create a burrito so hot even he can't eat it but maybe you will be the first and you can tell us how it's done. The truth sets you free because it literally kills you. 

Yea, God can make rocks he can’t lift, things he answers wrong, etc

One example is the human experience 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 Beware of spiritual fantasies. That's what the mind is best at creating.

I have no intention in making a tree bleed. I think there are more interesting things to do. 🤣