Tom T

Seeking Feedback: Using Internal Family Systems for Attachment Healing Small Bet

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've just completed the Life Purpose course and made my first small bet. 

I’ve created a short online course designed to help people heal insecure attachment styles, and I’m looking for honest feedback. This is a test pilot course made in one day, so please be aware of the following:

• My speaking is monotone with occasional hesitations, I need to improve my speaking ability.
  • The video lacks green screens, has basic camera work, and the overall quality is not optimal.
  • Explanations may be brief and unpolished.

It's a small bet tho so I'm not too bothered about the overall quality, I just want to see what people think of the general gist of the course. 

Your feedback on the content and delivery is crucial. If you’re interested in taking the course for free and providing feedback, please DM me. 

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Atom

Edited by Tom T

Interested in learning about it, but could you please explain insecure attachment a bit?

hi @Happy Lizard Insecure attachment happens when a child doesn't feel safe or consistently cared for by their caregiver. There are 3 insecure attachment styles which are:

• Avoidant: This is were child feels ignored and learns not to rely on others, often staying distant.
  • Ambivalent: This is were child feels uncertain because sometimes the caregiver is loving and sometimes not, causing clinginess and anxiety.
  • Disorganised: This is were child feels scared or confused by their caregiver, often due to abuse or severe neglect, leading to erratic behavior.

These early experiences can cause problems later on, especially in romantic relationships leading to trust issues, fear of  intimacy, and managing emotions.