mr_engineer

Should women be allowed to falsely accuse men?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She received One year in prison but realistically the only reason she received any penalty was because she confessed. If she didn’t confess to lying there would’ve been no way to know the truth.

it’s a gray area, we need to be biased towards helping women for the greater hole of society to function properly. The truth is not always obvious and if we scale the problem up to billions of people we need to make certain compromises that give us the best result and that compromise is that we stick to the side of women until the man is proven innocent.

in non-criminal situation’s people pick sides based on the story. sometimes people believe the woman sometimes people believe the man, in criminal situations and investigation is put into place that does its best to figure out what is true.

Cultures like Islam are going to be more biased towards men. And we can all see The consequences of that.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I personally know someone who was raped and when they reported it they were relentlessly attacked and questioned over the truth of the matter. Where some family members outright rejected her and told her to keep her mouth shut and stop making things up. Things like this happen all the time.

So the world is brutal and people have their own agendas and lives they want to protect even at the expense of the truth.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, integral said:

it’s a gray area, we need to be biased towards helping women for the greater hole of society to function properly. The truth is not always obvious and if we scale the problem up to billions of people we need to make certain compromises that give us the best result and that compromise is that we stick to the side of women until the man is proven innocent.

We need to make men guilty until proven innocent, unlike other crimes. Right. 

Why, though?! Is it because 'men are narcissistic'?! Because 'men think with their dicks'?! What man-hating thing do you believe that made you say that? 

Where does our objectivity go when a woman opens her mouth? 

Edited by mr_engineer

On 6/27/2024 at 11:23 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Should there be a consequence; and what should the consequence be if found to be the case that it was a false accusation. 

The consequence should be she gets the exact number of years he would have gotten if found guilty. False accusations ruin lives.

On 6/27/2024 at 11:05 PM, aurum said:

But there ARE already consequences for false accusations. Women already cannot just get away with saying whatever they want.

Nowhere near enough. Name one case where a woman was charged for falsely accusing. Social consequences aren’t good enough, otherwise this wouldn’t still be happening as much as it is. So we need to start giving women the same number of years the man would’ve gotten if he had actually done it.