BlessedLion

Issue With Leo’s Cat Infinity Post

40 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is Toilet Paper Infinity. Where every brand of toilet paper comes from.

You're kidding, right?

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

hold a piece of fruit like a peach you are eating and ask: What is this?? Is a powerfull spiritual practice

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-27 at 7.02.38 PM.jpeg

Consciousness or the 'dream' where 'we' are.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dead philosopher infinity 😀

lol

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I could say it was a piece of cheese. Language is needed here. What I mean is to hold anything and observe raw. If you ever did this experiment you must know what I am talking about. Making objections is the easy part.

I wasn't making objections, I was responding to your post. Unless we're in a courtroom, responses aren't necessarily objections if the post was challenged. Language is needed is a poor excuse here because the word object could have been used. That's just your way of also opposing my challenge.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Davino said:

I really find it the Ultimate Plausible Explanation of Reality

This is just one ultimate plausible explanation you pulled out of Ultimate Plausible Explanation Infinity.

Describe a thought.

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m confused and see a flaw in it because a cat is a concept. The mind creates and constructs it to be a thing called “cat” out of this “pool of infinity” that it’s pulled out of. But why is there a pool specifically dedicated to the human concept of “cat”. 

Is there a pool of infinite chairs? There can’t be because a chair is a human invention. A chair is made up, it doesn’t exist. No chairs exists. They are just random shapes put together and the mind makes it a “chair”

So my issue with Leo’s Cat Infinity Pool is that it doesn’t properly explain reality at all. It’s saying there is some pool elsewhere, where these cats are being pulled from. When in truth it’s something you are creating out of Nothing. You are imagining a cat. 

A chair is not an object, it is an experience. There is an infinitude of possible chair experiences. But they are again part of a greater subset of experiences of furniture.

Newsflash: You didn't just make up chairs, you made up EVERYTHING.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

It's not hard to understand if you consider consciousness as the engine that generates the entirety of material reality. Material reality is suspended within consciousness. From this paradigm, any object category, X, exists as an infinite set in possibility space (consciousness). Each object instantiation (like the cat you see on your street) is simply derived from this infinite set.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You're kidding, right?

So Cat Infinity is legit but Toilet Paper Infinity is not?

What kind of games are you playing?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You're kidding, right?

Consciousness or the 'dream' where 'we' are.

I feel dream start to be a misused term, because normaly people take a dream as something eerie that happens at nigth and that lack coherence. Bur reality is hypercoherence, Infinite coherence. Is good to remember that solopsism is not a denial of the very flesh and bones that you use to write in you phone, is about check what is actually this very hands holding the phone. I dont like to use the word "dream" anyomore. Is childish, you learned the word dream and how did you became aware that you have dreams at nigth?when was the first time you came to someone as a child and told them : Hey I had a dream tonigth! Can I tell you? 

See, you was informed in some point that this thing happening at nigth is dream, this distinction called dream came. If you had nobody telling you about dreams when young, how would you know what a dream is? 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

There is a fine line between being insane and being a genius .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I feel dream start to be a misused term, because normaly people take a dream as something eerie that happens at nigth and that lack coherence. Bur reality is hypercoherence, Infinite coherence. Is good to remember that solopsism is not a denial of the very flesh and bones that you use to write in you phone, is about check what is actually this very hands holding the phone. I dont like to use the word "dream" anyomore. Is childish, you learned the word dream and how did you became aware that you have dreams at nigth?when was the first time you came to someone as a child and told them : Hey I had a dream tonigth! Can I tell you? 

See, you was informed in some point that this thing happening at nigth is dream, this distinction called dream came. If you had nobody telling you about dreams when young, how would you know what a dream is? 

I agree, to say everything is a dream and nothing is a dream is equatable, it loses its meaning, its nonsensical

I am allergic to cats, but I still love them to death.

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat The use of "dream" here is a pointer towards non-dual integration of both waking and sleeping states exactly because we hold such a strong duality in our mind. The goal is to bridge that difference, see what it's made of and find out where and how the difference between those states of minds comes to be, since they are both a state of mind. It's just that instead of exploring that intersection, people tend to just make reinforcing statements, which are still a pointer, but miss addressing whatever gap in perception and transition actually creates the dissonance.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Rafael Thundercat The use of "dream" here is a pointer towards non-dual integration of both waking and sleeping states exactly because we hold such a strong duality in our mind. The goal is to bridge that difference, see what it's made of and find out where and how the difference between those states of minds comes to be, since they are both a state of mind. It's just that instead of exploring that intersection, people tend to just make reinforcing statements, which are still a pointer, but miss addressing whatever gap in perception and transition actually creates the dissonance.

Interesting perspective. How do you personally bridge the difference? Methods, attitude, etc?

Posted (edited)

Everyone knows what a dream is. You have them every night.

Now just expand that notion into a more crystalized dream, which you call your life.

If your night dream was coherent and lasted 80 years you would just call it life.

That's because there is no other, more realer reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

33 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

Interesting perspective. How do you personally bridge the difference? Methods, attitude, etc?

I first conceptually accepted that they are both a state of mind. From that point on, it was contemplation, psychedelics, dream journaling + attempts at lucid dreaming, Leo's videos paint a picture, there are books and other material that address and expand one's perspective and paradigm to dissolve the rigidity which creates resistance towards non-dual integration, learning about non-duality itself and exploring other spiritual subjects and yoga in general make you open up, transcending the materialist and scientific world view also opens up one's intuition to greater perception.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Just last week he said the dream is absolute and therefore impossible to change, even though it's possible to change the content of a lucid dream.

This statement should be rectified because it is a 100% internal contradiction of Leo's worldview and teachings. This is not some rationalwiki bs critique, but if Leo's system contradicts itself, it should not be taken seriously anymore.

Change is interal the dream. You can change some parts of reality but that's internal to it.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 6/27/2024 at 6:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Toilet paper infinity is not a thing. Remember during the pandemic?

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Bandman said:

Just last week he said the dream is absolute and therefore impossible to change, even though it's possible to change the content of a lucid dream.

This statement should be rectified because it is a 100% internal contradiction of Leo's worldview and teachings. This is not some rationalwiki bs critique, but if Leo's system contradicts itself, it should not be taken seriously anymore.

I believe that any possible attempt to describe how reality works will contradict itself. Teachings, teachers and concepts are only useful until you realize that they have no use anymore.

Don't mistake the finger for the moon...

Edited by theleelajoker

On 28/6/2024 at 0:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

Fair enough 🤣🤣   🤣

On 28/6/2024 at 1:04 AM, Rafael Thundercat said:

I feel dream start to be a misused term, because normaly people take a dream as something eerie that happens at nigth and that lack coherence. Bur reality is hypercoherence, Infinite coherence. 

Reality is completely unlimted. It has no problem creating perfect coherence because It is happening nowhere. It can not be limited. 

I use dream because It means It has no structure whatsoever. 

For example, i am writing to you right now and im completely conscious i am communicating to you through pure Infinite Unlimited imagination.

I could not be communicating to you if reality was limited. 

On 6/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

It seems that way because you are not conscious of the pure infinity but are focused on gross forms.

It's hard to notice infinity because it is formless. Cat Infinty isn't really a visual thing, it's actually formless. But this emptiness has all the forms inside of it.

See that makes total sense, it’s like pure potentiality until you bring into a specific distinction

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube