BlessedLion

Issue With Leo’s Cat Infinity Post

40 posts in this topic

I’m confused and see a flaw in it because a cat is a concept. The mind creates and constructs it to be a thing called “cat” out of this “pool of infinity” that it’s pulled out of. But why is there a pool specifically dedicated to the human concept of “cat”. 

Is there a pool of infinite chairs? There can’t be because a chair is a human invention. A chair is made up, it doesn’t exist. No chairs exists. They are just random shapes put together and the mind makes it a “chair”

So my issue with Leo’s Cat Infinity Pool is that it doesn’t properly explain reality at all. It’s saying there is some pool elsewhere, where these cats are being pulled from. When in truth it’s something you are creating out of Nothing. You are imagining a cat. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

There can’t be because a chair is a human invention.

Who/What made the human that invented the chair?

A chair is made up, it doesn’t exist. No chairs exists.

The chair does seem to exist. It is the Absolute appearing as a chair. It also appears as a human that invented the chair.

mind makes it a “chair”

The mind doesn't make it a chair. The brain recognizes the pattern. The pattern was tought to the individual to be that of a chair and every time the program (human) sees a chair it is then drawn from memory which is stored within the body and this is how you're imagining the chair and also the cat.

Where did all this originally come from, nowhere? That's what's called Infinity. Emptiness. No-thing.  Didn't come from anywhere and is going nowhere.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

With logic is hard to get there. You need to observe a cat or a chair and keep there unmovable till you realize that is "That" what is that poping up in your consciouness, and even the concept what is "your" consciouness need to be questioned. The subject-object tendency is so powerfull and so subtle that the logic mind cant do it. And we are talking about realizing just a cat. Imangine to realize it with whe whole shebang. Logic to to linear, this thing need to be grasped at once, is really like being strike by a thunderbolt, so imediate that you only have time to say  Holy Fuck!!  One you see it is hard to unsee, and hard to repeat the experiement because is the suble of suble. This is the problem with this work, is that there will not be trumpets, is so subtle, for me is almost like when one realise one is in a lucid dream, and the landscape in from of you is just there, and you have no ideia how can that be possible. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m confused and see a flaw in it because a cat is a concept.

A cat is much more than a concept. Go look at an actual cat.

Is there a pool of infinite chairs?

Of course. Chair Infinity.

There can’t be because a chair is a human invention.

No, a chair is a figment of Consciousness. The Universe dreams chairs.

A chair is made up, it doesn’t exist. No chairs exists. They are just random shapes put together and the mind makes it a “chair”

No. A chair is existential.

So my issue with Leo’s Cat Infinity Pool is that it doesn’t properly explain reality at all.

Your issue is that you don't have enough consciousness to understand what I said.

Which is why I made the Cat Infinity post.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

This one is important to integrate if one wants to understand how cat infinity is possible 

" Quote"

This is what's real this is as close to reality as you can get there is no closer no amount of science or religion

or reading books or hearing lectures or watching videos will ever get you closer

to reality than looking at your hand right now that's as close as you can get if you can't get this you're lost there's no

hope for you you can't do consciousness work you can't do spirituality you can't do personal development if you can't get

this that's how important this is

For me everytime I feel I got to far in concept I keep bringing back to this. Why? Because I wish an Embodied Awakening and not just talk show. Talk show is easy. 

There is Toilet Paper Infinity. Where every brand of toilet paper comes from.

@Leo Gura To which degree does platos concept of the world of ideas overlap with your world of infinite objects?

6 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@Leo Gura To which degree does platos concept of the world of ideas overlap with your world of infinite objects?

Don't know, don't care.

I do not care about deciphering the worldviews of dead philosophers.

I loved the Cat Infinity Post, but I lack the proper Awakening to fully confront the Beast.

I really find it the Ultimate Plausible Explanation of Reality but I have some pieces that don't know how to fit, probably because of what's said in the first line.

For example, isn't what makes Cat Infinity the encounter with the cat, and then infinity is abstracted from it? This thought piece I still can't square. I know there is something fishy in it but still cannot see through it. I have experienced Infinity but on the other hand, to realize the infinity in the particularity is the point. That's a shit lot of consciousness.

To see infinity manifesting in that form and also connecting with the infinite abstraction that gives birth to all such particularities in that space of possibilities called Cat. Then realizing all other infinities of all that could be and Realize the Infinity of Infinities that Leo says is God.

Meow 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Once in an ayahusca journey I was so deep in the manifestation state and that day I was using a sunglass during the ceremony, yes a sun glass just because I wish it to be more dark than usual, the candles in the room were disturbing my visions. So,, one moment I touched my glass, and in that moment I had a subtle tougth "Glasses" not the word glasses but the intention of it. In that moment thousand glasses appeared in my visions, circulating like in a advertisement video. I was aware in that moment that sunglasses were not something created by humans, is a figment of consciousness, same with every face you see everywere including your own face with every aspect a face can have. Imagine an Infinite library of figments

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I think he would commit to some kind of modal realism.

Like he would either commit to the idea that all logically possible world actually exist (any world that doesn't contain a contradiction) which is an incomprehensibly large set that contains multiple infinites or he would commit to more than that

Edited by zurew

Posted (edited)

hold a piece of fruit like a peach you are eating and ask: What is this?? Is a powerfull spiritual practice

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-27 at 7.02.38 PM.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

hold a piece of fruit like a peach you are eating and ask: What is this?? Is a powerfull spiritual practice

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-27 at 7.02.38 PM.jpeg

You just said it was a peach. An individual that sees itself to be a real individual cannot see anything but a peach. What will this spiritual practice reveal to a person? That it's a peach. If an individual recognizes it never was an individual, then it may recognize that peach to be nothing or infinite. Until then, it's futile.

Know thyself....

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just said it was a peach. An individual that sees itself to be a real individual cannot see anything but a peach. What will this spiritual practice reveal to a person? That it's a peach. If an individual recognizes it never was an individual, then it may recognize that peach to be nothing or infinite

Yes, that's one way the exercise she proposed could unfold!

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just said it was a peach

I could say it was a piece of cheese. Language is needed here. What I mean is to hold anything and observe raw. If you ever did this experiment you must know what I am talking about. Making objections is the easy part.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't know, don't care.

I do not care about deciphering the worldviews of dead philosophers.

Dead philosopher infinity 😀

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

There is a void and then there is light. The void is the metaphysics the light is the physics. Inagine the void like an ai that has all the programming in it and the light as the manifestation of any copy from the void.

There is only 1 thing a void and a pin prick of light in the void that you are looking into. The light is like a single infinite point quantum field that the void looks into. Its tiny but the void can push itself up to it like its the biggest thing in existence.

The void then uses the light to unravel itself.

We are like atoms and we are looking at our electrons and they are infinite energy.

The void behind you is programming the light in front of you.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

For example, isn't what makes Cat Infinity the encounter with the cat, and then infinity is abstracted from it? This thought piece I still can't square.

It seems that way because you are not conscious of the pure infinity but are focused on gross forms.

It's hard to notice infinity because it is formless. Cat Infinty isn't really a visual thing, it's actually formless. But this emptiness has all the forms inside of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems that way because you are not conscious of the pure infinity but are focused on gross forms.

It's hard to notice infinity because it is formless. Cat Infinty isn't really a visual thing, it's actually formless. But this emptiness has all the forms inside of it.

Emptiness is form, form is emptiness

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, a chair is a figment of Consciousness

This reminds me of Leo’s example of the snickers bar in his ‘state of consciousness is everything’ episode. Go watch that. Something may just click for you