Mesopotamian

Guys Need To Be Immune To Girls's Tactics

72 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I never once attacked. I'll leave this thread now as he seems to often times cone where I'm at to throw personal punches. Happens more than enough times where it's starting to seem personal and for no doing of mine. 

Dont piss on my shoes and try to tell me its raining Arabia!

Posted (edited)

The burqa and yoga pants are too opposite on the spectrum.

we went from sexual suppression to sexual liberation (libertarianism)

all of this ties together

there is a truth inside each of these perspectives that we can extract

I’m doing all of this roundabout stuff because my first statement was fully rejected from the female perspective where than I had to backtrack and attempt to bridge the gap which was again fully rejected from the female perspective and the process of me communicating that the female perspective fundamentally wants to reject this is in self rejected because it sounds like an attack. It’s not it’s just what is happening.

there is a big conflict of interest that prevents women for understanding the fundamental differences between the sexes and why things like yoga pants are being talked about in a non-judgmental way.

But it’s being interpreted as hate. When really we’re just talking about basic fundamentals of how the male brain operates. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

But it’s being interpreted as hate.

I apologize for using the word hate in the same conversation and thread we were having. It wasn't necessarily meant for you and your expressions, which I stated before when I said "I'll give you that". I was generalizing. My apologies again, because I should have expected you to take it as my referring to you.

Know thyself....

Women will never ever be able have any authentic connection with anyone unless that person has a strong mind. 

Someone  like Arabian princess might only get to experience that type of connection if she would to place near zero effort on her beauty,  then bump into a guy with a strong mind. 

But when she's so dogmatic and hold her own opinion, she likely never run into that type of guy. 

@Mesopotamian You dont have a strong mind so what's the point even in writing that doesnt make sense.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

@Mesopotamian You are doing a lot of projection of your own hangups and insecurities on women.

This is not a good use of your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mesopotamian You are doing a lot of projection of your own hangups and insecurities on women.

This is not a good use of your mind.

I am meeting resistance. I am aware of that, but as you can notice there are few members on your forum who kinda agree with sine aspects of my post..

I guess I need to show you one day, I am recently became the best when it comes to handling women. Would you like me to fix you a date?

Posted (edited)

You need to stop watching Tiktok bro. It is poison for your mind.

Edited by Peo
Grammar mistakes

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

I am recently became the best when it comes to handling women.

Please spare us the BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 6/27/2024 at 5:24 AM, Mesopotamian said:

No, you DO need to fall for women tricks (if you want to get laid) Women want to trick you into fucking and loving them passionately (because their DNA is trying to reproduce just like your DNA is). The problem with most men is they are too chicken-shit to head the obvious calls of women. 

And of course women fall for men's tricks too.....

The real difficulty is staying single and not falling for your sexual and intimacy needs. Since all relationships lead to many other problems you never wanted, like kids and arguments, and no free time. ( Trust me I know from experience)

Never get married, and pursue consciousness work is my personal advice to you!! But only if you want to that is. 

Edited by enchanted

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Please spare us the BS.

I am sorry, I don't want to keep engaged in this back and fourth. Truth is that I don't know who you really are, all I about you comes from the videos of you talking about yourself. Here at the forum your, short comments on my posts are not any better than a newbie's comment, which I usually try to just ignore. Also truth is that I don't know if it's Leo himself or some sort of AI is writing, But if you can't seem to like what I write, it would be easier to let me know that my thoughts aren't welcomed,  and I'll be happy to delete them and stop posting altogether.

On 27/06/2024 at 5:24 PM, Mesopotamian said:

The girl in the video is even trying to normalize looking at women's butts! No it's not normal to even have a quick glance if you can develop a strong mind..

It’s totally normal to enjoy looking at sexual body parts of the opposite sex. As long as you don’t stare creepily, no one cares if you take a glance. It’s normal human behaviour.

Training your mind to repress natural sexual urges like that is a pretty bad idea. Maybe you come from a culture that has already repressed some natural human behaviour against your will