Mesopotamian

Guys Need To Be Immune To Girls's Tactics

72 posts in this topic

Emotionally speaking, women are way ahead in this game, and it's like an ongoing war between men and women.

I've noticed women want to show their body features and get guys to look at their bodies, and it's just crazy to use your body to get attention, and the shit that girls do to get attention are just insane.

Here's a little tiktok that popped up for me today and prompted me to write this post:

https://www.tiktok.com/@henryyyyg/video/7382284359564283179

The girl in the video is even trying to normalize looking at women's butts! No it's not normal to even have a quick glance if you can develop a strong mind..

Another Tactic that's designed to make a guy feel insecure is to talk about the pencil's size.. And for me that's just such a toxic cheap idea circulating, and it's easy to find out that it's a tactic meant to manipulate guys when you remember that woman's canal can fit a head of a baby easily if a baby needs to come out through it.

A wise guy's response would be to suggest heading to produce section of a supermarket whenever a woman tries to make him insecure about what he got.

Finally, I feel it's best for everyone if guys can develop strong minds, because they're meant to lead and help create a beautiful world for everyone, and it's a woman's job to help him in this.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

I've noticed women want to show their body features and get guys to look at their bodies, and it's just crazy to use your body to get attention,

The reason why SOME men go around flaunting their material possessions is to get the attention of SOME women. Fancy cars, muscles, fancy watches, shoes, whatever......now what. Don't you think if women never noticed they would continue. They would find other alternatives.

Men look. Now what. Why blame the women. Why tell men they need to develop strong minds so they don't look at women. Women look at other women too. Straight women admire other women too. Don't you look at a beautiful cat, a beautiful picture a beautiful sunset, a beautiful bird etc, why are you so tormented by looking at beautiful women. Maybe look into that and work on that. There's nothing wrong with most men looking at women. They enjoy it, they feel good about it, they feel alive. 

It's a problem for you. I don't see most women going about worried about men looking at them nor most men admiring women. It's only a problem when the thoughts are contradictory. Another thing, women dress how they like; they have body parts that are revealed when certain clothes are worn. Doesn't mean they are always trying to entice. One woman may, another might not be. It's your thoughts about that that drew that conclusion about a particular woman. Can't blame her for that because you'll never know for sure if that particular woman is trying to do that, only what you think the case is.

Level up how you see the world and the world will level up along with you. Stop being such a victim. You will not like this message, and you will contest me. It's OK, too but I just feel for you and the torment you're putting yourself through constantly about this issue, as it's all you ever write about. 

A lot of things use to torment me too, but those thoughts have found another place to live, why? Because I've seen things differently. I've decided to change me and the way I view certain things. It worked. Those thoughts don't pop up anymore and I'm free from them. They have no more continuity here. Different things now, but now I have the tool to fix that. I'm aware how this shit works. It's me not them. See it the same way and you'll be better off. You cannot change the world, only yourself. But judging others as a way of change, and deciding to do tricks to combat this, doesn't work. You have to recognize it's only your thoughts about these things that's the problem, not what's actually happening.

Much love.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia That's just such a complex reply, it is divided into 3 sections, first one wants to discuss, second is trying to gaslight me, and it's highly inappropriate BTW, third trying to push your recommendation of "don't think", same message from your last reply. I am sorry, I can't and won't be engaging in such a convo. It only makes it clear that you don't have a direction or a point to make. One thing i can say for sure, not thinking or trying to deny there's a problem to start with isn't healthy at all.

Also there's 2 Billion+ of Muslims have chose to cover their women, so there's no smoke without fire. If you can convince me it's not a problem, what about hundreds of millions of Muslims? good luck if you can do that with them.

17 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

@Princess Arabia That's just such a complex reply, it is divided into 3 sections, first one wants to discuss, second is trying to gaslight me, and it's highly inappropriate BTW, third trying to push your recommendation of "don't think", same message from your last reply. I am sorry, I can't and won't be engaging in such a convo. It only makes it clear that you don't have a direction or a point to make. One thing i can say for sure, not thinking or trying to deny there's a problem to start with isn't healthy at all.

Also there's 2 Billion+ of Muslims have chose to cover their women, so there's no smoke without fire. If you can convince me it's not a problem, what about hundreds of millions of Muslims? good luck if you can do that with them.

I'll just leave you alone. I don't have time for this.

Know thyself....

22 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Ilm sorry, but if this is your reasoning, you're a victim. 2 billion people didn't decide that. A few did, and the poor enslaved people with dictators had to follow. Let them try that elsewhere. I see you as the only one on this forum with this problem. Thats it no more comment from me to you.

Know thyself....

45 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'll just leave you alone. I don't have time for this.

I feel it'll be a good choice if we can agree we don't need to discuss. There are billions of people on the planet, and it's not a necessity that we wouldn't argue and discuss. thank you.

Posted (edited)

It’s hilarious how much a woman’s beauty is a problem to men.

and women are designed to emphasize it as much as they can because for some it’s about self-esteem or  they want freedom to express themselves or they like the attention and influence.

but it hammers the monkey reptiline brains of every man around them. To a degree that even I am pretty annoyed of, I rather not see it, I would like to be free from it. And some men have created an entire culture to hide a woman’s body under a gigantic curtain.

yeah I’ve never met a woman who understands how much a woman’s body affects the males brain. They Can’t know because they never experienced it, and they have an incentive to fight for their own freedoms, freedom of self expression, and they like looking beautiful and being told they’re beautiful.

in the end I think you should focus on developing yourself to the point where you can attract women and be comfortable around women in Creat and form a connection with them, this will be more productive than trying to superficially block out female Beauty.

for any women reading this just imagine if every man had a huge penis shape sticking out of their bodies at all times and you could clearly see the entire shape of their penis through their yoga pants. Imagine every single male you meet you know the exact dimensions of his penis every detail because you could see it through his yoga pants. That boss that you don’t like that guy that you don’t like well you are now forced to see his penis all the time. At some point you won’t wanna see it anymore but you’re absolutely forced to because everyone is following the yoga pant fashion trend

That is the world men live in. We are forced to see your most prized assets all the time in full view and this drive some men crazy to the point where they created the Burka. 😂

OK jokes aside they also created it to protect women from rape within that specific environment. How else are you gonna protect your wife or daughter in a hostile environment with a bunch of stage red running around.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

32 minutes ago, integral said:

for any women reading this just imagine if every man had a huge penis shape sticking out of their bodies at all times and you could clearly see the entire shape of their penis through their yoga pants. Imagine every single male you meet you know the exact dimensions of his penis every detail because you could see it through his yoga pants. That boss that you don’t like that guy that you don’t like well you are now forced to see his penis all the time.

Do you really think women are bothered by men on the beach, at the gym or wherever men wear these kinds of clothing. Not every woman enjoys a huge penis and for most women just the look at any ole penis doesn't excite. Even her man's, only when she feels it. Do you know who gets excited from looking at a mans penis, dykes (masculine gay women).

You mentioned yoga pants; ok what do you see, the shape of a covered butt and maybe in the front a covered front. Maybe some cleavage and the overall shape of the body. Geesh, I'm forced to deal with men's cat-calling since the age of 10...do I make posts about it. Am I a victim because of it. No. If I know I'll be in a neighborhood where there are numerous cat-calling activity, I wear head phones, problem solved. Or I just ignore. Women have to deal with unwanted approaches. Do we go around saying guys please stop approaching. I give advice on approaching. This is how you not be a victim, embrace life. 

Nothing wrong with cat-calling, nothing wrong with unwanted approaches (the guy doesnt know its unwanted ), nothing wrong with men being horny pigs. I've made a living from that. I don't care if a guys penis is bulging from his swimwear it could be 12 inches long, don't look, don't stare if it bothers you. 

Stop blaming women for your inabilities. I've seen plenty of guys keeping their heads straight when passing scantily clad women and I've also seen the opposite. Sometimes I may look the most beautiful I can ever look and some guys don't flinch. They're just not the type. I work in a field where I have to notice men's behavior. Not even the sexiest blonde will turn some men's heads. There are types. I've seen where men think everybody's like them......NO.....they're not all the same. Some men will not care about these things and some will. Everybody glances at everybody, so I'm talking about looks and stares and people being uncomfortable. If you're that type, then you're just that type. Trust me, not every or even ,most men are bothered by a scantily dressed woman. It's your problem not the woman's. We are not speaking about women who show their nipples, half their breasts, see through clothing showing their body parts, I don't see this happening, you're talking about a specific body that when clothes are worn will reveal a shape. Your problem if it turns you on and yours uncomfortable with it. Lots of guys don't mind and don't need to make posts about it and won't tell women how would you feel if my bulge was showing.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia This is why we don’t talk about opposite sex perspectives on the forum.

The point of a penis concept is that it’s annoying and it’s everywhere not that you’re going to be attracted to it. Now Imagine if there was something a man can wear that you would be attracted to it and there’s nothing you can do about it. You’re refusing to understand male perspective, men are far more visual than women when it comes to how there Attraction system works.

Also I am not giving excuses for male behaviour, I am pointing to differences in the sexes. Our minds do not work the same way do not conflate them like that.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you really think women are bothered by men on the beach, at the gym or wherever men wear these kinds of clothing.

I didn’t say that, Women attraction system works based on how the guy makes them feel and less about other factors. Male attraction does not depend on how the woman makes them feel.

That doesn’t mean all other factors don’t matter they all contribute and are part of attraction I’m just pointing to the primary first principle attraction mechanism is not the same between the sexes.

i’m not making excuses for any male behaviour this has only to do with understanding how the mind of a male works.

Edited by integral

1 hour ago, integral said:

You’re refusing to understand male perspective, men are far more visual than women when it comes to how there Attraction system works

I'm aware of this and that's why it's irrelevant to turn the tables in this respect because we're not bothered either way to the point of disturbance and it being an issue. Of course, not every instance in the world is the same so this is a general statement. I'm not refusing to understand anything. Youve made this dynamic a problem for you. It's not a problem for some; in fact, some I'm sure enjoys looking and it's not a problem.

Male attraction does not depend on how the woman makes them feel

Yes it does. That booty or boob or pretty face or hair or whatever attracts you is making you feel a certain way. Next time you get attracted to a woman, take note and notice there's a feeling there; a feeling that was ignited for whatever reason. The difference is the man usually has to initiate that feeling for the woman, meaning after getting to know him, is she feeling good about him, is he making her feel.......whatever that is. 

I don't buy into that only men are visual creatures thing. Both are. Men get excited visually, but women get attracted visually and emotionally. We usually get excited after the fact. Men aren't walking around making women horny. Women are horny then go around looking to "feed" that horniness. She was already horny. There's a difference between getting excited and feeling horny. 

Know thyself....

The point of a penis concept is that it’s annoying and it’s everywhere not that you’re going to be attracted to it

Ok, I see this point. Taken.

Know thyself....

Now Imagine if there was something a man can wear that you would be attracted to it and there’s nothing you can do about it

Why would I want to do something about it. What you're explaining here is a lack of self-control. People aren't getting uncontrollably excited and attracted to things that becomes a problem when seen. If I'm attracted to a nice smile on a man, why would every man with a nice smile be an issue of avoidance. I might like it on one guy and not so much on another same nice smile difference face. I love to see a beautiful smile, it brightens my day. I don't need to go on a forum and tell the whole world how it's distracting and their pushing their beautiful smile down my throat unless I have a problem m controlling myself when I see a beautiful smile. Goes for any other attraction and likes. 

Know thyself....

I am pointing to differences in the sexes. Our minds do not work the same way do not conflate them like that

Some things are unisex, even pertaining to attraction, relationships and sex. I understand that in certain ways we're different, but those differences are usually meant to compliment a healthy dynamic not to cause conflicts and disruptions if understood properly. If I find that there's a particular difference between the sexes that's inherent and i seem to have a problem there as a feminine, I examine myself to see where is there an imbalance in my thinking or way of being that's not flowing with the masculine energy; not send out public messages of please stop doing that just to make me feel better about my insecurities, or trying to change the gender roles or trying to make the masculine feel he needs to make excuses for his gender.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you really think women are bothered by men on the beach, at the gym or wherever men wear these kinds of clothing. Not every woman enjoys a huge penis and for most women just the look at any ole penis doesn't excite. Even her man's, only when she feels it. Do you know who gets excited from looking at a mans penis, dykes (masculine gay women).

You mentioned yoga pants; ok what do you see, the shape of a covered butt and maybe in the front a covered front. Maybe some cleavage and the overall shape of the body. Geesh, I'm forced to deal with men's cat-calling since the age of 10...do I make posts about it. Am I a victim because of it. No. If I know I'll be in a neighborhood where there are numerous cat-calling activity, I wear head phones, problem solved. Or I just ignore. Women have to deal with unwanted approaches. Do we go around saying guys please stop approaching. I give advice on approaching. This is how you not be a victim, embrace life. 

Nothing wrong with cat-calling, nothing wrong with unwanted approaches (the guy doesnt know its unwanted ), nothing wrong with men being horny pigs. I've made a living from that. I don't care if a guys penis is bulging from his swimwear it could be 12 inches long, don't look, don't stare if it bothers you. 

Stop blaming women for your inabilities. I've seen plenty of guys keeping their heads straight when passing scantily clad women and I've also seen the opposite. Sometimes I may look the most beautiful I can ever look and some guys don't flinch. They're just not the type. I work in a field where I have to notice men's behavior. Not even the sexiest blonde will turn some men's heads. There are types. I've seen where men think everybody's like them......NO.....they're not all the same. Some men will not care about these things and some will. Everybody glances at everybody, so I'm talking about looks and stares and people being uncomfortable. If you're that type, then you're just that type. Trust me, not every or even ,most men are bothered by a scantily dressed woman. It's your problem not the woman's. We are not speaking about women who show their nipples, half their breasts, see through clothing showing their body parts, I don't see this happening, you're talking about a specific body that when clothes are worn will reveal a shape. Your problem if it turns you on and yours uncomfortable with it. Lots of guys don't mind and don't need to make posts about it and won't tell women how would you feel if my bulge was showing.

Actually in studies females prefer larger penis sizes on one night stands and plenty of women watch porn.

On average each sex prefers more attractive attributes on the opposite sex, its just common sense. What amount of physical attributes are the minimum to be in a long term romantic relationship is a different question entirely

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Actually in studies females prefer larger penis sizes on one night stands and plenty of women watch porn.

Most one night stands are done under the influence of something and that's when one gets uninhibited and needs a more intense stimuli to feel, so yes I can understand this. I didn't say anything about women and porn. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Most one night stands are done under the influence of something and that's when one gets uninhibited and needs a more intense stimuli to feel, so yes I can understand this. I didn't say anything about women and porn. 

I think the porn comment is most girls Ive watched porn with prefer hung guys

I wouldnt say girls are obssessed with penis size, maybe 30-40% have a preference for larger ones but not so it hurts, other 50-60% seem indifferent to this type of thing, and arent hypersexual or overly sexual to the point it matters

I think the correlation is wiht how sexual a female seems to be 

Just now, bambi said:

I think the porn comment is most girls Ive watched porn with prefer hung guys

I wouldnt say girls are obssessed with penis size, maybe 30-40% have a preference for larger ones but not so it hurts, other 50-60% seem indifferent to this type of thing, and arent hypersexual or overly sexual to the point it matters

I think the correlation is wiht how sexual a female seems to be 

I agree some women do prefer larger, but I wouldn't necessarily say it's a matter of how sexual they are. I don't think it matters. A woman may be very sexual and prefers a smaller penis and a woman can prefer larger ones and not be highly sexual. I'll tell you a secret though. Shorter females prefer them bigger. The shorter the bigger. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I agree some women do prefer larger, but I wouldn't necessarily say it's a matter of how sexual they are. I don't think it matters. A woman may be very sexual and prefers a smaller penis and a woman can prefer larger ones and not be highly sexual. I'll tell you a secret though. Shorter females prefer them bigger. The shorter the bigger. 

Yeah I never met many women who actively prefer smaller penises, alot are indifferent and then 30-40% seem to prefer bigger to the extent it does hurt them, and maybe 5% have a fetish for truly large cocks. This is jsut my anecdotel data

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Yeah I never met many women who actively prefer smaller penises, alot are indifferent and then 30-40% seem to prefer bigger to the extent it does hurt them, and maybe 5% have a fetish for truly large cocks. This is jsut my anecdotel data

I'm not sure, are you male or female.

Know thyself....