EternalForest

What to do after you get her number?

10 posts in this topic

I was in complete disbelief today after I got this girl's number who I've had a crush on for weeks. What's the best way to build rapport from this point?

If your texting skills aren’t great just send a playful/flirty message saying you’d love to take her out for a coffee on a certain day.

Don’t overthink it too hard. If she’s interested, which it sounds like she is, she’ll make it easy as long as you don’t say anything weird. You could even ask ChatGPT to write you some texts for inspiration if you like. But ask it to be less formal and more playful since it tends to be a bit robotic by default. And ask it for 10 different messages and choose the best one, maybe tweak it a bit.

You could try and build some chemistry over text and then build that up to asking her out for a coffee or something. Some people are good at that. If you know what you’re doing that can work pretty well, especially with gen Z who like texting.

Posted (edited)

I would definitely not delay with sending her a cat meme. This is essential to do MEOW! 🐱 

Edited by Yimpa

Just start general conversation and find out about her by asking questions such as what she is into and what her passions are. 

A good opening message would be one where you remind her of the funniest or the most exciting part of the initial interaction.

If you built a decent amount of attraction then doing this would remind her of just that. 

Posted (edited)

You don't use text to build rapport. You use it to invite her to a fun social event.

"My friends and I are going out to the club on Friday. Will be much fun. Come with us."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"My friends and I are going out to the club on Friday. Will be much fun. Come with us."

Boldly assuming actualized members have friends 😂

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Butters said:

Boldly assuming actualized members have friends 😂

That's the rub.

Hard to get laid when you aren't around humans.

The real solution here is to change your lifestyle to be more social. Rather than trying to drag a girl back to your crypt.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura when are you gonna release how to get laid part 4 advanced insights and wisdom ? lmao

Edited by Majed

Posted (edited)

@Majed We need a prequel episode " how to talk to her like a human without sex in mind".Now that will get you to advance level.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

On 6/27/2024 at 7:06 PM, Leo Gura said:

You don't use text to build rapport.

This. The phone is for setting dates. And nothing else.

Though I disagree on group dates. I follow Corey Wayne's suggestion and avoid them as much as possible until she's in love or we are bf/gf.