Antor8188

Is there any possibility to choose a new life after death

56 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia Tell me, what explanation do you have on why you have precisely Princess Arabia's body, genetic, psychology, energy tendencies, etc...?

Why you have Princess Arabia body and not Leo's body right now in your experience? 

Coincidence you think?

There's no reason. It could have been your body, my aunt's body, gotta be some body. It just happened to be this body. Programming and conditioning as far as psychologies and tendencies. It's still all just stories. 

Know thyself....

If it were possible, and at some point you chose to be interned with your entire family in Autchwitz or to be a professional torturer of the Middle Ages, who knows what you will choose next. be tortured for a millennium in a multidimensional hell? who knows

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

If it were possible, and at some point you chose to be interned with your entire family in Autchwitz or to be a professional torturer of the Middle Ages, who knows what you will choose next. be tortured for a millennium in a multidimensional hell? who knows

Why would anyone choose that or you think we are forced to incarnate or something ? Would there even exist torture for a millennium do you think such design exists that’s scary. 

I’m curious how it works if anybody even knows 

Why don't you choose to create that life for yourself at a snap of a finger right now?

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Number of people baited into going all-out aggressive against me out of the blue due to this sig: 3

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Why would anyone choose that or you think we are forced to incarnate or something ? Would there even exist torture for a millennium do you think such design exists that’s scary. 

No idea. Why things are as they are? Everything seems like an evolutionary design, more depth and more complexity. It doesn't seem like reality seeks out mostly horrible experiences, only partially horrible ones. But who knows what other dimensions will be like, or what the design of the cosmos is like.

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No idea. Why things are as they are? Everything seems like an evolutionary design, more depth and more complexity. It doesn't seem like reality seeks out mostly horrible experiences, only partially horrible ones. But who knows what other dimensions will be like, or what the design of the cosmos is like.

Yea who knows…

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Have you ever done a high-dose psychedelic trip and experienced your mind in a transcendent state? Or meditated extremely deeply? The logical process itself gets eclipsed and replaced with what Yoga calls prajna. It's as if our mind takes on dimensions and capabilities that are supernatural and altogether different from what we're used to, and it could be considered a siddhi in itself. It's in a state like this where we could have some hope of actually grasping reincarnation.

46 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Have you ever done a high-dose psychedelic trip and experienced your mind in a transcendent state? Or meditated extremely deeply? The logical process itself gets eclipsed and replaced with what Yoga calls prajna. It's as if our mind takes on dimensions and capabilities that are supernatural and altogether different from what we're used to, and it could be considered a siddhi in itself. It's in a state like this where we could have some hope of actually grasping reincarnation.

Have not done that no but interesting. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why things are as they are?

Because they want to be and cause collateral damage in the process

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Have not done that no but interesting. 

A more "Earthly" answer I could give regarding reincarnation is that it seems to be an unconscious process for most people, in the sense that after death, you're carried by forces in alignment with your karma towards whatever your new destination is. The less capacity for consciousness that you've developed, the more unconscious the process becomes. Since the mass majority of humans on Earth aren't even aware they're supposed to be developing consciousness, it'd probably be fair to say this applies to 99% of people or something crazy like that. For those who actually have authentic skill, it supposedly opens up doors of possibility upon death, including enlightenment itself.

Everything I typed above is pretty much based on faith in Tibetan Buddhism. I don't know it to be true, but I'm confident the people who described it would be in a position to know via mastery of the prajna mechanism I mentioned. Additionally though, I'd stress that the reality is probably incomprehensible by normal means, and well beyond what I've described.

Edited by What Am I

8 minutes ago, What Am I said:

A more "Earthly" answer I could give regarding reincarnation is that it seems to be an unconscious process for most people, in the sense that after death, you're carried by forces in alignment with your karma towards whatever your new destination is. The less capacity for consciousness that you've developed, the more unconscious the process becomes. Since the mass majority of humans on Earth aren't even aware they're supposed to be developing consciousness, it'd probably be fair to say this applies to 99% of people or something crazy like that. For those who actually have authentic skill, it supposedly opens up doors of possibility upon death, including enlightenment itself.

Everything I typed above is pretty much based on faith in Tibetan Buddhism. I don't know it to be true, but I'm confident the people who described it would be in a position to know via the prajna mechanism I mentioned. Additionally though, I'd stress that the reality is probably incomprehensible by normal means, and well beyond what I've described.

Interesting. One thought I had was if enlightenment frees one from the cycle of rebirth (according to some Buddhist belief right?) isn’t it so that it would’ve have happened already, in all of eternity , so maybe the cycle restarts again sooner or later regardless

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Interesting. One thought I had was if enlightenment frees one from the cycle of rebirth (according to some Buddhist belief right?) isn’t it so that it would’ve have happened already, in all of eternity , so maybe the cycle restarts again sooner or later regardless

Desire creates conditions for experience. The more conscious we are, the more control and freedom we have. Imagine us as byproducts of a larger consciousness that through experience grew into their own autonomous ascending selves, coexisting in this shared reality and ascending to perceive ever greater dimensions as even the absolute seeks change

Edited by Keryo Koffa

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Desire creates conditions for experience. The more conscious we are, the more control and freedom we have

I don’t get the first sentence

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Eternally restarting cycles are described in Eastern religions, and that is probably how it works. It'd really be worth pursuing the states of consciousness that can experientially comprehend this kind of stuff though. The conceptual answer will always leave you unsatisfied, as it's fundamentally flawed and can never be perfectly true.

51 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Because they want to be and cause collateral damage in the process

Seems an accurate possibility. 

But we must keep in mind that there are things that are not "life." There are planets, black holes, galaxies, I suppose conscious beings from other dimensions that are not "life." Life specifically evolves with war. To exist and grow in complexity, life uses the suffering/reward/war system between individuals and between species. It is a brutal and merciless system. So it is normal that there is suffering. life uses cycles and terror, war for food and reproduction. absolute, complete cruelty. So the strange thing is that we are not climbing some stairs to invade a castle and torture and kill all its inhabitants, as has always been done. But other things that exists, like planets, don't are in war . We suppose that it's only reason to exist is to support the life , but that's very egocentric, probably there are a lot of concious things that exist without struggling 

35 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Desire creates conditions for experience. The more conscious we are, the more control and freedom we have. Imagine us as byproducts of a larger consciousness that through experience grew into their own autonomous ascending selves, coexisting in this shared reality and ascending to perceive ever greater dimensions as even the absolute seeks change

👍🏻

For each unit of freedom, bliss and love there will be a proportionally higher amount of intensity and time spent in suffering, we are in an evolving universe so this proportion will progress towards more and more suffering, so you can start at a 1 to 2 ratio and end at a 1 to a trillion rate of suffering, until you say fuck all proportion, all fairness, all selfness and say yes to all your greed, I want everything for free and for no repercussions and for there to be no negative consequences 100% of the time at 100% of intensity, seeing that this is not the case my own and your suffering will keep increasing to absolutely unfairly crazy levels, you might be thinking everything's okay now, you suffered your part to deserve your reward but that's not how it works.

How it works is, either you have everything, all the time in every possible good way for the absolutely freeist and laziest way, whatever way you like or be stubborn and insist that you need to torture yourself and be egoless and get your "reward" which is progressively higher degrees of horrific torture until you develop a real ego so you can finally say fuck all and everything and be the absolute most selfish one, the ultimate selfishness that knows no limits because fuck you and all your torture and say yes to all your depravities with no shame as they come in their infinite forms.

It's an abnormal kind of selfishness so that doesn't mean just to be evil but it will certainly look very scary from the outside.Sorry.

34 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Eternally restarting cycles are described in Eastern religions, and that is probably how it works. It'd really be worth pursuing the states of consciousness that can experientially comprehend this kind of stuff though. The conceptual answer will always leave you unsatisfied, as it's fundamentally flawed and can never be perfectly true.

Yes I’d agree

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But we must keep in mind that there are things that are not "life." There are planets, black holes, galaxies, I suppose conscious beings from other dimensions that are not "life." Life specifically evolves with war. To exist and grow in complexity, life uses the suffering/reward/war system between individuals and between species. It is a brutal and merciless system. So it is normal that there is suffering. life uses cycles and terror, war for food and reproduction. absolute, complete cruelty. So the strange thing is that we are not climbing some stairs to invade a castle and torture and kill all its inhabitants, as has always been done. But other things that exists, like planets, don't are in war . We suppose that it's only reason to exist is to support the life , but that's very egocentric, probably there are a lot of concious things that exist without struggling 

Does it though? Or is it simply one potential evolutionary path we took because suffering tends to perpetuate itself and we've been walking it so long that we forgot what life was before we fell from grace? Also, wars are short for a reason, only so many can die before we run out of people, most of our life is spent building the civilizations for which war can even become a possibility, no unity, no tribe, no war. It's like that bias where you only notice those that shout the loudest even if they're in the minority. Most life is life and there's some war sometimes because people don't know how to communicate properly.

Planets and all matter is made of consciousness, objects are focal points that create specific forms and experiences, a landscape of being. Then again, what is it like to be a planet? I really don't know

4 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

think such design exists that’s scary.

The human design is quite scary. The volume of human suffering is enormous. people suffer by definition. great loneliness, bitterness, frustration, terror and depression. Imagine a hospital, all the suffering that is there. So why wouldn't there be something worse? how much worse? infinitely worse? 😅 But then you can think is something wonderful. Be a bird in the jungle, the beauty, immerse in the absolute freedom, the pure joy. Why couldn't be something better? Maybe infinitely better. The glory of being is limitless.