Antor8188

Is there any possibility to choose a new life after death

56 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura do I have the possibility to choose my own life after death? So in the next life I can come back to planet earth as a multi millionaire 6,4 giga Chad?

Do you choose how many cells die in your body every minute? 

Sure, but why don't you choose to come back as a person that never comes back. That'll be awesome. Just live in nothingness forever.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura do I have the possibility to choose my own life after death? So in the next life I can come back to planet earth as a multi millionaire 6,4 giga Chad?

Karma decides. 

You can only choose if you are completely enlightened and you know 100% this is a dream. Then you can chose which womb.

But anyways at that point the logic by which womb you chose to incarnate in is not going to be out of selfish reasons like becoming a 'gigachad' 🤣

Edited by Javfly33

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Karma decides. 

You can only choose if you are completely enlightened and you know 100% this is a dream. Then you can chose which womb.

But anyways at that point the logic by which womb you chose to incarnate in is not going to be out of selfish reasons like becoming a 'gigachad' 🤣

That's just a story. Nothing wrong with that, just saying......

Know thyself....

It looks like this Forum was hijacked by High School boys. 

Posted (edited)

"After death, you must face up to yourself for those abilities that you did not use during your previous existence. It is useless then to say, "When this life is over I will look back upon my experience and mend my ways." This is like a young man saying, "When I grow old and retire, I will use all those abilities that I am not now developing." You are setting the stage for your "next" life now. The thoughts you think today will in one way or another become the fabric of your next existence. Your thoughts and everyday experience contain the answers. Any successes in this life, any abilities, have been worked out through past experience."

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Alternatively, using your own imagination to construct a separate bubble of experience, you will not only become the millionaire, but have to simulate and experience all other people, beings and the world by contrast as well, since you're the one creating the experience. If you only care about surface impression, you may as well play a video game now or use your current imagination instead. Else you're a lone millionaire in the middle of nowhere with no people to feel superior over and no environment to influence. You don't get to override the actual earthly experience with your fantasies, although you may use them to transform yourself into someone who will bring them about if you develop the skills. This world is in balance.

You are the reincarnated self that enjoys a luxurious life. The past self you were died of starvation and wanted to a home, plenty of food, a shower, friends, opportunities. Now you are it and you're still not appreciating it and will continue to reincarnate to infinity and remain ignorant to the things you gain if you don't appreciate them now. You live in a thousand times more luxury than the people a hundred years ago.

Posted (edited)

I would like to come back to this dream with god mode enabled so I can have some fun for a while, like when you beat the video game and then you turn on cheats just so you could squeeze out a bit more fun out of it

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Wtf is this nonsense?  You treating life like its a video game .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

19 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

No. You will go back where you come from. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Wtf is this nonsense?  You treating life like its a video game .

Htf do you know it's not?

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's just a story. Nothing wrong with that, just saying......

So you say.

14 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

Htf do you know it's not?

I mean who the hell knows ..we could be brains in a jar ..but most likely not .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So you say.

Anything I say is a story.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Anything I say is a story.

@Princess Arabia Tell me, what explanation do you have on why you have precisely Princess Arabia's body, genetic, psychology, energy tendencies, etc...?

Why you have Princess Arabia body and not Leo's body right now in your experience? 

Coincidence you think?

Edited by Javfly33

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

I mean who the hell knows ..we could be brains in a jar ..but most likely not .

Haha I am forming an image in my mind right now. Brain in a jar..I like that :D

On 27.6.2024 at 3:18 AM, Antor8188 said:

You probably won't want to do that given enough consciousness – which you will have after this life.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

@vibv It feels quite unfortunate, like your kid self wanted a lego set that would mean the world to him, and now you have ten of them lying unopened in the closet collecting dust because you've outgrown it. Though this makes me wonder if we outgrow things or merely shift our identity, since technically all distinction and preference is identity and imaginary. I guess there is a realization of excess however, that at one point you might have more than you can make use of and it traps you instead.