integration journey

Tested high for Uranium ( heavy metal test)

9 posts in this topic

Hello! 
I finally tested for heavy metals and found out that Uranium for me is outside reference through the lab results. 
Mercury and lead were relatively low but Uranium was high 

I was wondering if any one knows if DMSA+ALA could help with Uranium or if anyone has experience with high Uranium in their system and what to do about it ? 
I Just rewatched the heavy metals video and my chelation journey is about to begin.  
Thank you! 

I'm curious, how is it that uranium is high. I mean, like how does one get exposed to it these days other than obvious stuff such as being exposed to some sort of leakage as a result of force majure. 

Does anyone know? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

Weird. You need to do specialize research into how uranium is detoxed. This is a rare situation so don't expect it to be part of common knowledge.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Would you mind sharing your results please?
Did they use "Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry" (ICP-MS) as a measurement-technique?

Did you grow up or do you currently live in a war zone?
Uranium oxide aerosols from so called "depleted uranium kinetic penetrators" can enter the body through inhalation or through depletion in food products (even though only tiny amounts get absorbed through the GI-tract)

There aren't any well developed chelation protocols for uranium (as far is I know) - however, we have many animal studies looking at various potential chelators. DISCLAIMER: This is not medical advice and I do not recommend any of these.

Sodium Citrate: Early dog-studies in the 1940s indicate that sodium citrate, administered either intravenously (230 mg/kg) or orally (1.15 g/kg), offer significant protection against uranium poisoning. It enhanced survival rates and mitigated renal damage in animal studies. It might not have a very strong chelation effect, but could counteract some of the negative effects supranormal concentrations might have on your organs. The acid can form stable complexes with uranium and promote excretion.

Standard Compounds

Tiron and Gallic Acid: Effective in increasing uranium excretion and reducing tissue uranium concentrations when administered shortly after uranium exposure.

EDTA: Increases urinary excretion of uranyl ions but is less effective in mobilizing uranium bound to bone.

DTPA: Standard chelating agent, though its efficacy is limited for uranium compared to other metals.

5-Aminosalicylic Acid and Ethylene Glycol Tetraacetic Acid (EGTA): Show promise in increasing survival rates and promoting uranium excretion.

Newer Compounds:

Hydroxypyridonate Compounds: Compounds like 3,4,3-LI(1,2-HOPO) and 5-LIO(Me-3,2-HOPO) show potential for broad-spectrum actinide chelation, demonstrating significant uranium excretion in animal studies.

Bisphosphonates: Compounds such as HEDP and other bisphosphonate derivatives have been effective in rerouting uranium from kidneys and bones to the liver, enhancing excretion.

My personal recommendations:

Don't self-medicate with chelation compounds - only do thos under adequate supervision and with someone who know what they are doing. If you put in some work, you propably will find someone who can help you. First of all, definitely re-do your heavy metal test in the near future. It should use the best avaialble measurement protocol, which is ICP-MS.

Until then, I would recommend increasing the levels of citric acid in your food. Also, avoid high amounts of sucrose & fructose (especially added variants) - since there is evidence that those substance might exacerbate the damaging effects of uranium. THis does not mean you should stop eating healthy fruits. Just be more concious about those ingredients and go easy on them.

Here is a list of foods high in citric acid:
citrate.JPG

I hope this helps

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

6 hours ago, PsychedelicEagle said:

Curious to learn that too. @integration journey, just for my info, what test did you do?

I used the toxic metals 24-hours Urine Doctor’s data test kit by a company called Walk-In-Lab

Canned fish from Thailand is high in uranium.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

@undeather Thank you so much for the info. I used  the toxic metal 24-hour Urine Doctor’s data test kit by a company called Walk-In-Lab

I put my full results below

I’m more worried about lead and mercury, so I think I’m going to try the DMSA+ALA protocol  + increase citric acid in my diet and then do another test to see the results. 
and I did technically live in war zone for a couple of years growing up in Syria but I don’t know if that makes a difference.
thank you! 

IMG_6198.jpeg

Edited by integration journey
To add more info

Posted (edited)

i've got some uranium in my hair test. I figured its because of a few cheap chipped ceramic bowls consuming food from for quite some time but im not sure 

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube