integral

Shower Thoughts - Mega Thread

5 posts in this topic

Fill this up with pointless fun insights.

—-

Have you ever sat on the Toilet bowl longer than you had to just to smell it more. But then more came and you gave more, so you told yourself you’re being healthier and spiritual by eliminating more through patients. Then you realize more people like you are out there and you’ve now joined a community of very few select people that sit on the bowl longer than they had to.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If I intentionally throw my phone out of a 4-floor balcony does that make me sort of crazy no matter what my reasoning is?

You could do it due to being completely delusional, a mental breakdown or something like that. That’s obviously crazy behaviour. Though also you could do it entirely consciously for some kind of spiritual reason or whatnot. But isn’t that „crazy behaviour” too though? (Almost) no one is going to understand you. What’s the connection between „crazy behaviour” and awareness of it/intentionality? Also „crazy” is entirely social.

I’m not sure if this is comprehensible. Yes I sometimes get the urge to do it lol.

@Sincerity I guess there's crazy with intent and crazy without intent, while both outwardly the same inwardly are different. Does it matter what's going on inwardly if the effect is the same outwardly? Dunno. The law says yes in general, even though it's impossible to know what's going on inside someone else 🤷

My insight. If you're walking on a pavement and someone is walking directly towards you, start to move to the left, and more often than not the person will mirror you, then move quickly to the right to avoid.

57% paranoid

Posted (edited)

Somewhere in the world there is the Einstein among every species, there is a dog somewhere who is the smartest dog alive but doesn’t know it, there is a donkey somewhere who is the smartest donkey alive but doesn’t know it. There have lived Dolphins smarter than most humans but they have been lost in history. There have been animals that Have had insights profound but they had no way to communicate or write it down and all is lost throughout history.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 26/06/2024 at 4:52 PM, Sincerity said:

If I intentionally throw my phone out of a 4-floor balcony does that make me sort of crazy no matter what my reasoning is?

You could do it due to being completely delusional, a mental breakdown or something like that. That’s obviously crazy behaviour. Though also you could do it entirely consciously for some kind of spiritual reason or whatnot. But isn’t that „crazy behaviour” too though? (Almost) no one is going to understand you. What’s the connection between „crazy behaviour” and awareness of it/intentionality? Also „crazy” is entirely social.

I’m not sure if this is comprehensible. Yes I sometimes get the urge to do it lol.

I thought about this today too. I think it is crazy behavior regardless of the reasoning. But that it's normal for people to have a decent amount of crazy behaviour(imagine a human being behaving entirely normal always, no quirks, now that's really crazy)!

I think all people behave like crazy, sometimes. It's when a persons entire identity starts consisting of too much crazy things so that the person stands out from the crowd to an extreme degree that most people will perceive that person as crazy. I think being truly crazy is a statistical matter. If you do a lot of crazy things compared to most you'll be perceived as crazy because it stands out from the norm. But people can do pretty crazy things when they're alone because then there's no one there to judge or perceive them. And people need to let loose and do weird things sometimes as the norms and societal structures sometimes are too confining, since we all in reality are, a bit crazy.