TheSomeBody

help me to find my purpose for the 4th time

1 post in this topic

so i am redoing my lp again.

i found that my Zone of Genius is Innovative problem-solving and the impact that i want to make is to open people's mind.

i thought about having lp that is opening peoples mind in an innovative way but i feel like it is too general? also idk which medium i should take

i dont really know where to go because it can be biz or spirituality and so on. i have a degree in psychology and philosophy but i dont see myself as a therapist really and i wanted to be a psychologist researcher for cognition but i found that i dont really like it.

i have my adhd method that was really fun to discover and work on it so it will be usefull for others but i found that after i have it all this biz is kinda repetitive and boring for me. i am more into going into the unknown and helping people with this too. and it can be really anything, from philosophy, to biz, to theories to physics.

those are my signature strengths:

1.Curiosity and interest in the world 

2.Creativity, ingenuity, and originality 

3.Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness

those my top 3 values:

1. joy

- To enjoy life, making bad times joyful and enhancing joyful moments. It involves prioritizing joy in various situations and finding ways to enjoy them, often following feelings over logic. You know you embody this value when joy is a predominant feeling throughout most of your day.

2. Purpose

- To have a meaningful purpose and passion in life, ideally aligning with work that you care deeply about and that has a significant impact on the world. Embodying this value means waking up each day driven to work towards a purpose that matters to you and contributes positively.

3. Truth/Reality

- To explore reality and seek truth through continuous learning and discovery. This involves dedicating substantial time each day (at least 3 hours) to uncovering new insights, especially in professional endeavors. Embodying this value means actively pursuing knowledge that expands your understanding of reality.

this is my 4th time and kinda hard for me to really put it together

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it