integral

Bad Doctors Mega Thread

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Post times doctors recommendations ruined someone’s life or caused major problems. Certified doctors part of the healthcare modern industry.

5:55 Doctor recommends to a patient who has low testosterone to take Clomid instead of TRT(recommended)

8:31 Doctor recommends he gets off Clomid cold turkey.  Low testosterone nearly killed him.

Things like this happen on a daily basis in the healthcare industry and doctors will never admit when they’ve made a mistake.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This doctor shoves a knife in a person's head and then heals them. There is actually footage of him doing it. I don't know how YouTube didn't remove this video because it's quite disturbing but also mind blowing. 

You cannot love what you need.

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

I won't say it's medical science per se. It's more human failings. 

Doctor gives man a steroid injection before his wedding, man dies on his wedding day from heart attack.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/t5GZR_LNQbU?si=p1PDvPSS9XwQ5QoR
for profit Doctor kidnapping people in mental hospitals against their will.

The longer you keep them the higher the insurance payout.

conflict of interest.

Edited by integral

One doctor tricked by another. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

Yep, be very careful when picking your doctors. They are human and have biases.

I've had doctors withhold information about certain things about my condition as to not hurt my feelings, which cost me months to figure out without them. It feels a bit odd to do, but I kind of press my doctors a bit now and get them to explain things to me two or three times just so they don't accidentally leave something vital to know out.

Posted (edited)

Extreme antibiotic side effects causing a patient’s tendons to tighten up and tear. It’s been over three years and he has not fixed his symptoms it’s become a permanent crippling health disease

it’s called Floxing. Caused by the drug Ciprofloxacin

Is this drug still used today? Of course it is! Do doctors know that it could potentially cause lifelong debilitating health problems? NO! Because they don’t learn from their patients they learn from science.

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

My former general practitioner had diagnosed a cyst to my grandpa. 

Spoil alert : he had a terminal cancer

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

Truly the greatest dancing doctor of all time

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Extreme antibiotic side effects causing a patient’s tendons to tighten up and tear. It’s been over three years and he has not fixed his symptoms it’s become a permanent crippling health disease

it’s called Floxing. Caused by the drug Ciprofloxacin

Is this drug still used today? Of course it is! Do doctors know that it could potentially cause lifelong debilitating health problems? NO! Because they don’t learn from their patients they learn from science.

Why has it been only fear mongering without context from your side lately?

Every drug or medical intervention is associated with a whole array of potential side effects - this includes mainstream pharmaceuticals, plant-based "natural" alternatives, as well as acupuncture, chiropractic/osteopathic practices & even homeopathy. Everyone knows that.

Going back to "no drugs" is of course inconceivable at this point, since we don't want grandma to drop dead at 60 from a simple pneunomia. The job of good scientific medicine is to approximate risks with benefits. In general, we do a pretty decent job at this - most side effects in commonly used drugs are reversible and subside after stopping treatment. Of course, we don't have a perfect system - so due to the complexity of the human biology, we will always find extreme cases where one treatment leads to life-destroying consquences. That's the game we play and it kinda sucks - but the alternative is way worse. 

Now, most doctors are of course aware of the unfavorable side effect profile in ciprofloxacin. It's one of the first things you learn about antibiotic drugs in medschool. That's why we don't use it as first line-therapy anymore. Not using ciprofloxacin has been good medical practice since at least 10 years now - and the FDA has even warned about the side effects since the early 2000s. You rarely see this drug anymore, because there are just safer alternatives - the reason we still need it is because if other antibiotics won't work (due to resistance for example) and the patients life is at risk, you always have it as a backup (second/thrid line) option. Of course you will always find a doctors who uses the drug as first line regardless, but that's not because of evdience based medicine, but because they are shitty physicians. 

So your assertions are wrong. Science has told us about the side effects for a very long time - and we based our decisions to turn away from ciprofloxacin on said scientific data. There are so many good arguments to be had about science being too slow to adapt or financial incentives playing a big role in this game - and I would gadly agree with those. But how about we consider the often complex & nuanced nature of such dynamics instead of falling in those boring "medicine bad"-narratives? 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Posted (edited)

@undeather that’s fair enough, but it’s not enough to put warning labels, there needs to be science tracking the effectiveness at scale of these drugs and if doctors are actually using these tools effectively. there should be statistics tracking how often the drug improves the situation for a patient or makes it worse in practice and if it over 50% of the time it makes the situation worse than the drug should be banned because at a larger scale it is beneficial not to introduce it into the public because in practice doctors fail to use it effectively, even if it has the potential to be useful at scale it doesn’t work.

Real-world requirements are different from the results in a laboratory or from studies, 99% of feedback doctors receive disappears, none of it is tracked. So we have all of this patient feedback data that is not being used as part of the large-scale strategy of healthcare.

A drug could be highly effective in a specific situation but if at scale doctors Consistently miss apply it then it needs to be removed. we have no data on the effectiveness of drugs at scale because patient data is not record effectively. 

This is a problem of strategy at scale and not science.

There is so much faith in doctors ability to use all these tools at the right time when in practice at scale they get it wrong 50-50. And this reality is not being tracked there’s no meta analysis of the effectiveness of doctors we just sweep it all under the rug and protect doctors from any consequences and doctors notoriously take no responsibility or ever admit they’re wrong in practice. They perfectly recite their paradigm that protects themselves from everything, “we did the best we could with the science we had”, and this is a strategic Blindspot because they approach their practice like a technician would not like an scientist/engineer but they don’t have the awareness that they’re making this mistake.

The doctor in that video said that it’s unlikely Ciprofloxacin could cause these side effects. He also did not learn from that situation because he does not learn through trial and error with his patients like an engineer would, Doctors follow the scripture there given and repeat the same mistakes over and over again. So that doctor was unaware of the latest science which I assume most doctors don’t bother keeping themselves up-to-date even if it’s mandatory or they just can’t keep up with the massive workload.

The majority of doctors are not rigourously Learning and applying their practice with great care, they fall into a rut and repeat the same thing over and over again because they’re humans doing a repetitive booring job.

Most of the time when the doctor makes a mistake they sweep it under the rug as “we did the best we could” which blinds them from even acknowledging a mistake was made! So they learn nothing and they will repeat it again the next time because they’re blindly following the protocol Instead of thinking strategically like a scientist or engineer.

The smartest thing a patient can do is use the doctor as a tool to help themselves and not blindly follow whatever the doctor tells him to do. This is obvious for anyone who had to go through the healthcare system themselves and survive it. The tools available are being used foolishly at scale and there’s no way to regulate it. Again at scale these drugs are misapplied it’s like rolling the dice.

If a doctor every time they hear the word depression recommends an anti-depressant then they’re making a mistake half the time. It’s gamblers fallacy.

Edited by integral

Standard healthcare cartel documentary, they’ve been making these for 30 years.