UpperMaster

I'm falling into black pill ideology (need help to reverse it)

81 posts in this topic

I’m inventing a new pill, Green Pill, it’s a pill where you realize you 100% create your reality and experience of life and decide what to make of it. There are no victims because you are doing the victim hood, so if you’re a victim you 100% acknowledge (as a Green Piller) that you are creating that for yourself and accept it. 

Green Pill is about trying out different things in life and prioritizing knowledge, rest, and exploration. 
 Green Pill is realizing you are God and anyway you feel interpret or experience life is 100% in your hands. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

6 hours ago, Davino said:

In an unbroken chain, all your ancestors, from your great-grandparents to their great-great-grandparents, till the dinosaur age and who knows what; got fucking laid for you to exist as a human

🔥🔥🔥

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion Now we talking 😎

Basically " im not good with women lets blame it on the women". If one blames the woman he is the woman in a relationship.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

36 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@BlessedLion Now we talking 😎

Basically " im not good with women lets blame it on the women". If one blames the woman he is the woman in a relationship.

Exactly. It’s the weakest mindset and the funny thing is women don’t even notice or care about MGTOW guys. They are invisible. 

More for us I guess 😎🙌

Lions Heart YouTube

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I told you that there are no gaurantees.

You keep wanting them. Then don't take any risk. You will achieve nothing but you will be safe from any failure.

If you are asking such questions then you have already failed at success.

Then, I don't see why I should be very bullish about the future if I work hard and smart.

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Yeah. I think it’s important to be honest with ourselves but that’s also the value in finding what your gifted at or good at. But how can you know what you can succeed at without putting a few years of work into it? 

I have put in many years of work with a number of things in my life such as athletes and fitness, improving my game with women, getting a good paying job, and managing my anxiety. Yet, I haven't made anymore significant progress in any of these areas at all over the last years even after having tried every possible thing I could. 

Some people close to me have told that I should just give up and accept the fact that I've already reached my peak in all of those areas of my life.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Then, I don't see why I should be very bullish about the future if I work hard and smart.

Okay, so then do nothing and be a nobody.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I have put in many years of work with a number of things in my life such as athletes and fitness, improving my game with women, getting a good paying job, and managing my anxiety. Yet, I haven't made anymore significant progress in any of these areas at all over the last years even after having tried every possible thing I could. 

Some people close to me have told that I should just give up and accept the fact that I've already reached my peak in all of those areas of my life.

Have you evaluated your teachers? Who are you learning from? 

I find it difficult to believe you’ve really been given it your all in these fields and still finding no improvement. 

Lions Heart YouTube

@Hardkill I guarantee there are distinctions you are missing. Obviously because there are guys uglier, dumber (financially), and less healthy than you crushing those fields 

Lions Heart YouTube

There is 100% chance of failing if you do nothing 

and a 0% chance of success if you do nothing 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@UpperMaster

On 2024-06-25 at 4:32 PM, UpperMaster said:

Whenever I feel like I am gaslighting myself, I really hate it, I revolt against it as much as possible. For instance, if I feel as if I'm gaslighting myself into thinking that all you need to get woman is game, then I tend to look for counter-evidence because I really hate the idea of being a victim to my biases. 

This is what happened, I fell into the blackpill rabbit hole. It's very difficult to argue against blackpill because they have statistics on their side, and I feel every personal experience I had with woman can be both explained in terms of black pill or game (oh she left you because she found someone who looked better, or oh she left you because you showed her too much attention). 

I've been starting to watch videos like this. This guy is a full on black pill, talks about genetic pre-determinism, and how self improvement as a whole is just a massive cope.

I don't want to believe that self actualising is a cope, I also don't want to gaslight myself. How would you argue against these people, I mean there are probably guys that did the work and didn't get the results. I'm writing this because to maybe get some closure, so someone can give me an actually solid argument against this shit. I want to know the reality, I don't want false hope.

For me its just shocking, if the truth isn't blackpill, then why are so many men who even had success with woman start to agree with the blackpill. Another YouTuber Jacked and Stacked, a man who had success with woman started basing all his content around how self improvement is just a massive scam. He explains how even though everyone should to self improvement, you'll probably never reach your big goals. It's just not probable. Crazy thing is I don't have an argument against it.

The new blackpill isn't just on looks and dating. It's the idea that self improvement is just a massive grift. It's fake hope. 

I don't understand why people would gain this perspective if it wasn't the truth. 

Here's what worked for me: Travel to other countries, few places to holiday and interact with different people. Have a few more hobbies, study 1 more language and world history. Few more there besides say meditation, contemplation, and so on. Basically all that and more gave me the realization that life is far more than your genetic potential, or chiseled jaw, or bon structure. One example is I have small hands, I don't have big enough hands say for wrestling or arm wrestling or even doing construction work, I don't have the physique advantages for labor intense work, but that didn't stop me from training my hands up, training my grip strength up. Now I have a bit more strength in my fingers, thumbs, and forearms to grip harder, and what's nice with smaller hands that most fighters or wrestlers miss, is that with big hands yes you can grip and wrap the other person's wrist or forearm in one go, but with smaller hands, thumbs and fingers you can't fully grasp a whole wrist or forearms, but you can dig into skin and flesh or grip some skin and clothes and generate more pinching pressure, to give your opponent in a competition a much harder time fighting your hold when you establish your grip.

@BlessedLion

On 2024-06-26 at 2:30 PM, BlessedLion said:

I’m inventing a new pill, Green Pill, it’s a pill where you realize you 100% create your reality and experience of life and decide what to make of it. There are no victims because you are doing the victim hood, so if you’re a victim you 100% acknowledge (as a Green Piller) that you are creating that for yourself and accept it. 

Green Pill is about trying out different things in life and prioritizing knowledge, rest, and exploration. 
 Green Pill is realizing you are God and anyway you feel interpret or experience life is 100% in your hands. 

I see what you did there...

fall for red pill instead of black pill .

On 2024. 06. 26. at 3:30 PM, BlessedLion said:

Is a pill like that even legal in modern society? Would def try

It’s sold in stores in Canada. 

One of the best ways to get out of all of this blackpill and redpill stuff is to get off social media and go outside.

Take a break from social media for a couple of months and read books instead, watch comedy TV, go out and have fun with people in your city etc.

Most of the happy men and women in happy relationships do not have their face glued to their computer/phone/ipad.

3 minutes ago, Brittany said:

One of the best ways to get out of all of this blackpill and redpill stuff is to get off social media and go outside.

Take a break from social media for a couple of months and read books instead, watch comedy TV, go out and have fun with people in your city etc.

Most of the happy men and women in happy relationships do not have their face glued to their computer/phone/ipad.

Absolutely. If you’re not looking at a screen all the time and are instead doing productive things outside - the shit that’s on the internet falls away. You forget about it…
I swear, without the internet none of this ideology shit would exist (or be as mind controlling).

The problem is that’s it’s everywhere now. You try and get off the internet for a whole week. It’s extremely difficult. 

Posted (edited)

On 18/07/2024 at 9:02 PM, RawJudah said:

Absolutely. If you’re not looking at a screen all the time and are instead doing productive things outside - the shit that’s on the internet falls away. You forget about it…
I swear, without the internet none of this ideology shit would exist (or be as mind controlling).

The problem is that’s it’s everywhere now. You try and get off the internet for a whole week. It’s extremely difficult. 

ok, yea I'm maybe thinking of doing a trip or participating in a travel group.

Edited by UpperMaster