UpperMaster

I'm falling into black pill ideology (need help to reverse it)

81 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Getting results from game requires very specific things, otherwise you will fail miserably.

Did your rate of failure decrease after your first lay? 

1 minute ago, UpperMaster said:

yea man life is so uncertain, you don't know if something is good or not

One thing is for certain… this is all GOD’S INFINITE MIND

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Did your rate of failure decrease after your first lay? 

No, because there is much randonmess involved and luck is certainly a factor. Improvement is not linear. You can and will have long dry spells.

Getting laid in itself does not actually improve your game. Your game will improve even when you are failing.

Like in a sport, winning the trophy does not improve your skill. It's the training that improves your skill.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura so taking a year out of work is totally worth trying to get better with women?

Can most people quit their job to learn game?

Just now, RawJudah said:

@Leo Gura so taking a year out of work is totally worth trying to get better with women?

Absolutely.

Posted (edited)

@UpperMaster Good and bad is tricky because if you get aloot of "bad" you see that it was necessary to get you where you need to be.Life is a weird rollercoster.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

3 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

Whenever I feel like I am gaslighting myself, I really hate it, I revolt against it as much as possible. For instance, if I feel as if I'm gaslighting myself into thinking that all you need to get woman is game, then I tend to look for counter-evidence because I really hate the idea of being a victim to my biases. 

This is what happened, I fell into the blackpill rabbit hole. It's very difficult to argue against blackpill because they have statistics on their side, and I feel every personal experience I had with woman can be both explained in terms of black pill or game (oh she left you because she found someone who looked better, or oh she left you because you showed her too much attention). 

I've been starting to watch videos like this. This guy is a full on black pill, talks about genetic pre-determinism, and how self improvement as a whole is just a massive cope.

I don't want to believe that self actualising is a cope, I also don't want to gaslight myself. How would you argue against these people, I mean there are probably guys that did the work and didn't get the results. I'm writing this because to maybe get some closure, so someone can give me an actually solid argument against this shit. I want to know the reality, I don't want false hope.

For me its just shocking, if the truth isn't blackpill, then why are so many men who even had success with woman start to agree with the blackpill. Another YouTuber Jacked and Stacked, a man who had success with woman started basing all his content around how self improvement is just a massive scam. He explains how even though everyone should to self improvement, you'll probably never reach your big goals. It's just not probable. Crazy thing is I don't have an argument against it.

The new blackpill isn't just on looks and dating. It's the idea that self improvement is just a massive grift. It's fake hope. 

I don't understand why people would gain this perspective if it wasn't the truth. 

Even the most ugly loosers manage to have sex. It is true that the odds are in favor of women in dating now with all this bullshit social media, dating apps and cultural isolation, plus men are not taught how to be men, and the few real men take the girls.

31 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

Depends entirely on you.

31 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

Of course not. Most people are wage slaves and have no freedom to do anything but pay their bills until they die.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Most people are wage slaves and have no freedom to do anything but pay their bills until they die.

What a terrible dream… (depending on your state of consciousness)

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Today's generation is weak and spoiled. They seriously underestimate the labor it takes to achieve anything meaningful. You expect and even demand meaningful things for free. You have no understanding of the worth of things and the seriousness of life.

I had the same reflection today lmao

The idea of quitting never even entered my mind.

That's how a serious person approaches life.

Resiliance seems to be crucial for any serious endevour in life

Cultivating resiliance has been one of the best investments in my work, martial arts and romantic relationship. It's so easy to quit and so hard to keep hitting the iron day in and day out, to keep going on even when everything is shouting you to stop.

The Struggle & Pain is what makes it worth

That's the fucking twisted beauty of it

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It's not just about mindless labor. At some point if your results are that bad you need to change your method because you're doing it ineffectively.

You have to actually have insight into why things aren't working, not just do the same broken thing over and over.

Getting results from game requires very specific things, otherwise you will fail miserably.

That's insane and truly depressing that someone like still feels like he got nothing from approaching that many girls.

Do you think it's possible that some people like that guy are doomed to never being able to learn how to improve their game no matter what try, no matter what coaching or advice they receive, and no matter how time they take to seriously study and learn game?

@Leo Gura @Leo GuraThought so. You can’t really be getting laid like a rockstar whilst also working a full time job. It’s a kick in the teeth because it sounds so good to be living the player lifestyle but it simply isn’t practical. I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

You can’t really be getting laid like a rockstar whilst also working a full time job.

I knew guys who got laid plenty and worked a 9-5 job. They just go out every weekend and collect lots of numbers and set up dates.

One of my pickup buddies in Vegas is a doctor. He has a normal job. Another of my old wings was a dentist.

If you do pickup 3 nights a week x 3hrs per night that's 9hrs, leaving you with time for a fulltime job.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Do you think it's possible that some people like that guy are doomed to never being able to learn how to improve their game no matter what try, no matter what coaching or advice they receive, and no matter how time they take to seriously study and learn game?

No, I think he is doing it in a very ineffective way.

There are many wrong, ineffective ways to game.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

No, I think he is doing it in a very ineffective way.

There are many wrong, ineffective ways to game.

But even if guys like him tried the most effective ways of game, isn't it still possible that they would still be doomed failed to improve their game to any significant degree at all?

I mean couldn't that be such a reality like how the reality with sports is that most aspiring athletes people will never be able to become pro athletes or even division 1 college athletes no matter how hard they try and no matter what methods they use to try to achieve that goal?

How about the fact that most people will never to become as charismatic or likable as someone like Obama was no matter how many speeches they give, no matter how many constituents they interact with, and no matter how much good consultation they get from their advisers and campaign team?

Couldn't it be that no matter what you do, you are what you are?

Edited by Hardkill

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Another of my old wings was a dentist.

Will you ever explain that obnoxious story?:P

Or law doesn't allow you either?9_9

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Both things are true: genetics matter, but also you have a lot of development work to do to actualize and max out your genetics.

You are underestimating just how much can be accomplished through the right kind of labor.

The reality is that most people are far too lazy to do the work necessary to become massively successful. It's not that you can't, but that you don't have enough ambition and seriousness to even make a serious attempt.

If you knew how hard I worked to get better with girls you would cry and quit out of disgust. The people who succeed in big ways are just willing to endure that kind of labor and failure, whereas most people are not.

Today's generation is weak and spoiled. They seriously underestimate the labor it takes to achieve anything meaningful. You expect and even demand meaningful things for free. For example, you expect beautiful women for free. You have no understanding of the worth of things and the seriousness of life.

🤣🤣🤣

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

But even if guys like him tried the most effective ways of game, isn't it still possible that they would still be doomed failed to improve their to any significant degree at all?

The bottomline is that you will never know what you are capable of until you give it your best shot, and you make use of all the expertise, methods, and tools that worldclass experts offer.

You guys want some kind of guarantees and promises of success, but success doesn't work like that. You know who succeeds? People who take risks. The risk is work for no reward. That's what investment is. And no investor wins on all his bets.

You have to get comfortable with lots of effort and failure.

It's like you guys want to say to me: "Leo, I will only do effort if you promise me success." And my response is, then you have already failed at life and there's no helping you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Omg any guys can get a girl

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"