Hatfort

Julian Assange released from prison

10 posts in this topic

After years of exile, lies fabricated about him, and torturous isolated imprisonment, the founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange has been released from prison and will fly to his homeland Australia now.

The news is good, his life was in danger and he deserves freedom after so long. But there's a bad part. They have crushed his existence until he had no other choice but to take the deal of pleading guilty to espionage, which is absurd. He is a journalist who was sent information of crimes committed by the USA and its army, a country that isn't even his. That's the precedent we are setting? So if a journalist finds out about crimes in any country, is this country allowed to imprison this journalist as a spy? That's crazy, and more so coming from a country that constantly claims the importance of freedom of speech and press as a high value, which it is. But they don't believe it.

Seems like a warning to journalists in general. Don't publish our secret crimes if you find out about them, or we'll go after you.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hatfort said:

Don't publish our secret crimes

Pretty obvious not to do that.

You might as well cuddle a crocodile.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He didn't belong in prison. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then the crocodile keeps making that kind of decision and gets eaten by someone else.

Pretty obvious not to treat his own violence as better than the individual's violence. It's better to be upright and upfront about "Might makes right."

Edited by numbersinarow

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, maybe he was naive enough to believe that the US believed in freedom of the press and speech as they claim they do. Obviously, they don't. Anyway, even at the incredibly high cost to his life and integrity, I think he won't regret what he did after some years. Now it's early to say, the man has been suicidal for years due to his imposed conditions. He'll need time to heal.

Such good news.. 

Glenn Greenwald on it all.

@Leo Gura Then how else do these crimes get exposed? Sometimes we gotta reach into the crocodile's mouth to pull out the truth, right?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God and I worked things out

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you highlight leopards as your next animal obsession. They are my favorite animals and I love leopard print. Roarrrr.🐆

Know thyself....

bump

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

time to get him on a few podcasts

joe rogan, theo von, some right wingers, some left wingers

let’s go