eTorro

To Get A Woman, You Have To "Be A Woman"

9 posts in this topic

Hello.

Look at the women around you. They easily talk to everyone. Lots of eye contact, smile, and laughter. There's nothing serios about them.

If you pay attention, you notice that women are not inside their heads most of the time. They socialize to exchange feelings and put themselves in a good mood.

As a man, you must have "the woman inside you," so to speak. You must have the capacity to be playful, fun, easygoing, smile, and speak without giving serious vibes. You must also have the ability to be a good listener --- because women speak way more than men.

For a man to get a woman, he must be a woman without sacrificing his masculinity. There's no other way around.

Yea very true!

I think this is true for both genders actually. Men are also quite attracted to women who are fundamentally feminine but have some masculine qualities or hobbies. Think gamer girls or nerdy women.

I guess many of us are attracted to well rounded people.

Posted (edited)

:x

Women are the best trap.

Edited by Yimpa
And more ;)

On 6/25/2024 at 2:53 AM, eTorro said:

For a man to get a woman, he must be a woman without sacrificing his masculinity. There's no other way around.

For a woman to get a man, she must be a man without sacrificing his femininity. There's no other way around.

On 25/06/2024 at 8:53 AM, eTorro said:

Hello.

Look at the women around you. They easily talk to everyone. Lots of eye contact, smile, and laughter. There's nothing serios about them.

If you pay attention, you notice that women are not inside their heads most of the time. They socialize to exchange feelings and put themselves in a good mood.

As a man, you must have "the woman inside you," so to speak. You must have the capacity to be playful, fun, easygoing, smile, and speak without giving serious vibes. You must also have the ability to be a good listener --- because women speak way more than men.

Nah bro I think most woman are self critical asf. Also they can't afford rejection. For woman rejection is fucked. For men its really bad but for woman it hurts them even more I think

3 minutes ago, Entity said:

For a woman to get a man, she must be a man without sacrificing his femininity. There's no other way around.

Her femininity?

On 25/06/2024 at 7:53 AM, eTorro said:

because women speak way more than men.

I know some men worst than woman in this. 

I think women speak less than men. You ever watch Joe Rogan? xD