shree

No Tolerance Build-Up, LSD and 4-ACO-DMT

8 posts in this topic

I've used 4-AcO-DMT 5 times over the past 10 days and also had an intense LSD trip. Surprisingly, I'm not experiencing any tolerance; I get the same effects with the same doses each time.

Could individual differences in metabolism or brain chemistry explain this?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Trip no.10 on 4-ACO-DMT

I still have zero tolerance.

I get exactly the same trip intensity with same dose.

Day

After

Day.

Thanks for reporting, this is really helpful to know.

I wonder if it's possible it actually doesn't produce a tolerance for most or all people. When researching online, it's commonly reported by informational sources like PsychonautWiki that it does produce a tolerance.

There will be some variation on this, but it is not going to be like that forever, there will be sensitization issues on the receptor sites at some point, no doubt about it.

How is 4-ACO-DMT, what are you getting out fo all these experiences so far?

7 hours ago, bambi said:

there will be sensitization issues on the receptor sites at some point

Yes, I expect that.

7 hours ago, bambi said:

How is 4-ACO-DMT, what are you getting out fo all these experiences so far?

For me personally it's amazing. My sweet point is 12mg. I use it for IFS work, and connecting with my emotions in general.

Noting wild.

But I could easily break through with 20mg.

I have been using this chemical almost daily for some time now.

I did a lot of work, but I could hardly get any sleep at all the last two nights.

Could this be due to chronic usage?

@shree It's interesting to see that trips don't fall on potency. Maybe your metabolism is different or maybe also you are getting the taste of psychedelic consciousness and how to navigate it.

5 hours ago, shree said:

I did a lot of work, but I could hardly get any sleep at all the last two nights.

How do I feel?

What does my body tell me? Is it okay if I don't sleep? Maybe in this state of consciousness sleep is not needed, I rest in Consciousness. Or maybe my body is feeling tired, overstimulated and just wants to fall back into homeostasis?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 hours ago, shree said:

Yeah, it's definitely possible it's an overload on your nervous system if you're taking ~12mg everyday and experiencing the full effects with no tolerance. I get something similar when I push it with psychedelics too often. Some time off would probably give your body a chance to catch up.