jacknine119

introvert or extrovert test

20 posts in this topic

Guys exist any test on the internet where can i understand exactly i am introvert or extrovert? i cant see it with myself...

I tend to be introverted or extroverted depending on the environment, state of mind, who I am with, etc.. the tests are fun, but take them with a grain of salt.

https://bigfive-test.com/

This test straight up tells you your level of introversion/extroversion.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

@jacknine119 I see you opening topics all over the forum but never commenting, interacting with replies or in any way acknowledging the answers. Are you genuinely curious about the information you are receiving? Are you at least reading the responses? The best way to learn deeper is to interact with the responses, ask probing questions

....or at least acknowledge the responses in some way, its the least you can do with regards to respecting other people's time and contribution. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@jacknine119 I see you opening topics all over the forum but never commenting, interacting with replies or in any way acknowledging the answers. 

My guy literally has 30 topics and only 7 normal posts 😂

Edited by Carl-Richard

@jacknine119 If you have trouble seeing when people respond to your topics, go to notification settings and check the boxes "Automatically follow new content I post" and "Automatically follow content I reply to" and "A notification when new content is posted".

Posted (edited)

Extroverts like being social. Introverts don't.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

If I'll get invited to a party with 5 Leos, I'll be very extrovert. But when I think about meeting some stage Orange macho dummies and their OnlyFans girlfriends, I become very introvert. 

Edited by Alexop

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Alexop said:

If I'll get invited to a party with 5 Leos, I'll be very extrovert.

That's introversion.

That's not a party, that's a graduate-level seminar.

Edited by Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's introversion.

reread the terms now, that's right hehe. Introverts socialize in a different way. How would a Tier 2 extrovert behave at a table with some Orange dummies? Would he/she engage in the mindless bullshit about their next trip to Japan for the next 2 hours? A stage Yellow is at Tier 2 because their main passion is not mindless talk and gatherings but ideas and deep contemplation.

15 minutes ago, Alexop said:

Would he/she engage in the mindless bullshit about their next trip to Japan for the next 2 hours?

Yes

58 minutes ago, Alexop said:

If I'll get invited to a party with 5 Leos, I'll be very extrovert. But when I think about meeting some stage Orange macho dummies and their OnlyFans girlfriends, I become very introvert. 

Yep, I heard a quote that sticked with me: 'you are not an introvert, you just have the wrong friends'

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

I'll contemplate on that. Seems to me there are not so many Tier 2 extroverts around.

7 minutes ago, koops said:

Yep, I heard a quote that sticked with me: 'you are not an introvert, you just have the wrong friends'

This rings to me well

@Alexop 

1 hour ago, Alexop said:

Seems to me there are not so many Tier 2 extroverts around.

Tier 2 Extroverts certainly exist, they're the ones doing all the spiritual podcasts. I imagine they appear introverted as they contemplate and are more subtle than confrontational appearing like social chameleons. It's just that Tier 2 is rare so they have less opportunity to go all out.

2 hours ago, Alexop said:

A stage Yellow is at Tier 2 because their main passion is not mindless talk and gatherings but ideas and deep contemplation.

To be Tier 2 means first and foremost awareness and transcendence of previous paradigms. They are more open minded and see the world more wholly. This tends to inform their identity and behavior but needs not limit them in what they do, rather the reasons and how they engage in it, but they're still human (most of them) and there is much variability.

3 hours ago, Alexop said:

This occurs based on one's values irregardless of stage

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Alexop said:

Seems to me there are not so many Tier 2 extroverts around.

There aren't many in general

Solid Tier 2 individuals are rare creatures

11 hours ago, Alexop said:

A stage Yellow is at Tier 2 because their main passion is not mindless talk and gatherings but ideas and deep contemplation.

You don't always need to talk about the ultimate nature of existence or deep socio-economical reflections with your friends. You can go out with them and share your life and have some fun.

You have the desire to connect but you also need to develop the skill to connect with people all around the spiral. That's what the end of stage yellow taught me. On the other hand, if you really crave the human contact, given the situation, I only found solace in a romantic relationship and in a Tier 2 family member. But once you get that done, life is all about diversity and it's a huge trap to build a wall between different stages of cognitive development.

You should be building BRIDGES!

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Davino said:

There aren't many in general

Solid Tier 2 individuals are rare creatures

You don't always need to talk about the ultimate nature of existence or deep socio-economical reflections with your friends. You can go out with them and share your life and have some fun.

You have the desire to connect but you also need to develop the skill to connect with people all around the spiral. That's what the end of stage yellow taught me. On the other hand, if you really crave the human contact, given the situation, I only found solace in a romantic relationship and in a Tier 2 family member. But once you get that done, life is all about diversity and it's a huge trap to build a wall between different stages of cognitive development.

You should be building BRIDGES!

True, and also you develop further by noticing how different stages behave. But let's be honest, talking for 2-3 hours about some crap you have zero interest in is not autenticity. If they can receive some value from me or I can get some value from the conversation, then it is interesting, otherwise I have better things to do.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Alexop said:

talking for 2-3 hours about some crap you have zero interest in is not autenticity. If they can receive some value from me or I can get some value from the conversation, then it is interesting, otherwise I have better things to do.

@Alexop That's ultimately an individual matter irregardless of spiral dynamics. I myself have been wondering and gaslighting myself about my lack of social engagement, turns out I fulfilled the need for most social behaviors and get nothing out of them, and to authentically accept that and move on to doing my own thing and transcending the loneliness that comes from conditioning prescribing behavior has been a big part of my journey. When you realize how alienated you are from society, you wonder if there's something wrong with you, but there's nothing wrong with you, you need to accept the fact that people stick to various loops you don't find any meaning in. And then as you individuate, you'll find your own meaning and stop gravitating to look for it externally and be disappointed. After a certain level of development, you need to become the pioneer yourself and there will be no one to guide you. Look at Leo for example, we wouldn't have all these videos if he needed external confirmation every time he bounced his ideas around, consensus breeds passivity. Be yourself and accept what you feel as guiding you to individuate and integrate into your authentic self.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 hours ago, Alexop said:

But let's be honest, talking for 2-3 hours about some crap you have zero interest in is not autenticity. If they can receive some value from me or I can get some value from the conversation, then it is interesting, otherwise I have better things to do.

Fair enough

But then be okay with solitude

Your desires are contradictory and exclude themselves on some areas. That's what's causing the internal fragmentation and the pulling towards different directions

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

14 hours ago, Davino said:

Fair enough

But then be okay with solitude

Your desires are contradictory and exclude themselves on some areas. That's what's causing the internal fragmentation and the pulling towards different directions

You do both, learn to enjoy solitude and find people with whom you have genuine connection (most probably other introvers). You fragment even more if you try to be someone you are not. Depends a lot on personality, I am an introvert masculine person, which means I don't waste my time with bullshit and tell unconfortable truths. I resonate with people that have a growth mindset, no matter the stage they are at. When I meet escapism driven people, I get turned off exactly like a girl gets turned off by some creepy dude.