TheGod

People Who Sell Psychedelics Are Clueless

37 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you have a problem with the OP? I perceive from you that classic Leo passive agressive reply completely unsolicited. 

The OP was just sharing a Legit information and but you reply in a such way that...well, what are you doing man? Are you Ok?

Just chill man.

lol, think it’s you that needs to chill man🤣

8 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I wonder how long it will take before Canada makes 5-meo illegal.  Modern culture is so low consciousness it takes something powerful and treats it like a toy.  

Hmmm it's very hard to predict. 5MeO reveals the Truth very easily. The Truth is a very dangerous thing for our society. The consequences of legalizing psychedelics and especially 5MeO-DMT are very unpredictable. I used to think it’d be a perfect world, but now I don’t think so.

Can u imagine for instance a high-status and successful guy, who takes his life very seriously. He drives expensive cars he has important social connections and he bangs around hot women. He thinks he is living his best life. Now, imagine what would happen to his life if he was to try 5MeO? Sometimes I'm trying to think what would happen to Putin if he tried it xD

@TheGod what should happen to such a guy in your option?

8 hours ago, TheGod said:

Hmmm it's very hard to predict. 5MeO reveals the Truth very easily. The Truth is a very dangerous thing for our society. The consequences of legalizing psychedelics and especially 5MeO-DMT are very unpredictable. I used to think it’d be a perfect world, but now I don’t think so.

Can u imagine for instance a high-status and successful guy, who takes his life very seriously. He drives expensive cars he has important social connections and he bangs around hot women. He thinks he is living his best life. Now, imagine what would happen to his life if he was to try 5MeO? Sometimes I'm trying to think what would happen to Putin if he tried it xD

People can become megalomaniacs.  You are underestimating the power of the ego.  5meo isn't an automatic door to the truth.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5meodmt can create an authentic truthful, unity experience. However, how someone interprets the experience depends on their level of growing up (refer to Ken Wilbur's Integral Meta Theory), and their level of spiritual intelligence. 

Someone who is at a low level of spiritual intelligence may think they are Jesus or something. 

Important to balance your spiritual awakenings with lots of growing up and cleaning up.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33   Be mindful of projections, and be well.

Perhaps try re-reading what I wrote in different voices and with different imagined intentions. I was speaking matter of factly. What I said is simply a good point.

I will, I do such dumb projections sometimes. 

Perhaps try re-reading what I wrote in different voices and with different imagined intentions.

I will. I already rent a hotel room just for myself this afternoon and I will be reading with different voices and different imagined intentions what you wrote. You know...to see that is all my projection. 

What I said is simply a good point.

Of course Sir. How could you not make good points. 

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 😶, Contemplating interpretation is a useful skill for self actualization. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

The best way to relax B|

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 23.06.2024 at 10:15 PM, TheGod said:

But I’m sure that Toronto would be the first city in the world to sell 5-MeO-malt. Fingers crossed 🤞 

You can but 5-MeO-MALT online from a Canadian lab if you live in Toronto, it's legal there. Zero problems.

On 6/23/2024 at 4:15 PM, TheGod said:

I’m very surprised (in a good way) by the amount of psychedelic shops where u can by psychedelics in Toronto. It seems like every few month a new shop opens! 
On the other hand, after visiting 5 shops I realized that people who sell things have no idea what they are selling and it is very sad and dangerous. 
I have been to one shop where u can purchase a 5MeO-DMT pen. I asked the guy what it does and how it works and he said that I could use it for relaxation LOL! Can u imagine a newbie buying 5MeO-DMT thinking he would “relax” on it?? 
Another guy  from a mushroom  shop told me he likes doing golden teacher for and watch Netflix ! 
But I’m sure that Toronto would be the first city in the world to sell 5-MeO-malt. Fingers crossed 🤞 

I'm mind blown 5meo dmt is legal there. 

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Still can’t beat good ol’ Texas weed ;)

Holy crap… my doctor is in that interview xD

Edited by Yimpa

On 6/23/2024 at 5:15 PM, TheGod said:

I’m very surprised (in a good way) by the amount of psychedelic shops where u can by psychedelics in Toronto. It seems like every few month a new shop opens! 
On the other hand, after visiting 5 shops I realized that people who sell things have no idea what they are selling and it is very sad and dangerous. 
I have been to one shop where u can purchase a 5MeO-DMT pen. I asked the guy what it does and how it works and he said that I could use it for relaxation LOL! Can u imagine a newbie buying 5MeO-DMT thinking he would “relax” on it?? 
Another guy  from a mushroom  shop told me he likes doing golden teacher for and watch Netflix ! 

Are you serious!? You can buy 5 MEO from a store like that?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion It's a grey area. Technically the substance is legal but selling it for human consumption isn't. In Canada getting psychedelics is extremely easy. There are many reliable Canadian online shops as well, that are just a google search away.

◭"89"

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI I am mind blown too ^_^

◭"89"

On 25/06/2024 at 3:29 AM, OBEler said:

@TheGod what should happen to such a guy in your option?

it's hard to predict

13 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

It's not legal but it's not illegal either. I once asked a police officer in Toronto about 5MeO-DMT. He told me it's not a scheduled substance in Canada. 

11 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Are you serious!? You can buy 5 MEO from a store like that?

Yes, but I'm buying it online because it's less expensive (around 50% less).  I only encountered 2 shops where u can get 5MeO. The rest sell only shrooms or DMT.