Peo

Girl punched me hard in the chest.

62 posts in this topic

@kamill Rewarding her nice behaviour 👌 i guess sex is above everything these days self respect and self dignity...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

You would let that girl shit on your chest tbh :D 

It was all in a playful vibe nothing agressive

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

i guess sex is above everything these days self respect and self dignity...

True. Must have sex no matter the cost. 

1 minute ago, kamill said:

It was all in a playful vibe nothing agressive

If only that was the case. It would have been fun, but that girl had some serious anger issues. 

Most people on here just fck copoe I dont know how to have fun.

If you go to a actual club you would find out for yourself. Its just fun nothing overthinking just letting loose

@kamill You dont know who you are talking to, so you perception is that i care about if shes so hot like the average guy, i dont give a flying fuck.Game above everything ☝️.

@Peo Wow that's dangerous statement i wouldnt let you near women.

Yes you do care my friend

@kamill I dont hate myself this thread is not about that but couldnt ignore it 🤷‍♂️

I have hard time understanding your sentences.

My english is not that good

@kamill Doesnt matter moving on, i was adressing that because maybe there's a chance someone reading wont put sex above his self worth.

4 minutes ago, kamill said:

I have hard time understanding your sentences.

yeah me too.

I just dont get this self worth shit like sleeping with 10/10 girls somehow lowers your self worth.

So much shit happens in a club what you can call low self worth or low consciousness but it is all just a fun game.

@kamill You thinking shes 10/10 is a low self worth statement,her spitting in your face and keep engaging the conversation is next level...

man

Have you seen a club from inside ?

This is why you only approach in places where there’s a camera on you or wear a hidden body cam if you have to. That way when this happens you can punch right back and see how they like it! The camera footage is important so you can prove it was provoked if it comes to that. Like this guy 

It is beyond outrageous that girls can get away with this so easily and it’s becoming more and more normalized, then if you give one little slap back you’ve got an army of simps swarming your ass. It’s disgustingly sexist and not okay by any stretch. Seriously, how long is it gonna be before someone gets kneed in the balls and throws up all over the floor, assuming that hasn’t happened to anyone here already? That’s a career ender right there.

It’s equal rights equal fights

50 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

It’s equal rights equal fights

Equal rights, equal lefts 😏👈

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

So you didn't call the police? 

Going into a ghetto with bad vibes Will get you killed.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Going into a ghetto with bad vibes Will get you killed.

You can also go in there with cool vibes

Posted (edited)

Some people are crazy. Its good to find it out up front. Better than a year from now!

Be glad for honest reactions and learn to block :D. Seriously, I would joke about getting punched, and it'd be a story I'd retell to a friend sometime for a laugh. It's way over the top, so don't let it bother you too much, some days you meet unhinged people, and sometimes more than one in a row. If it helps, most men have been slapped at one point I am sure, and that can be a good sting too.

One day she'll hit a guy with no self control and it won't go well for her. 

Oh someone also said maybe its your vibe, me i'd say maybe its the area you were in, could be a rough area to pick up any good women.

Edited by BlueOak