eTorro

What's wrong with having sex with many people?

25 posts in this topic

Hi.

I found this video on YouTube.

Dr. Walter Kaiser has an interesting take on promiscuity.

If you are 100% impartial, what's wrong with his points of view?

"God said so" is nonsense.

The fact that it can be transmitted to a person as a sleeper virus and then kill someone who had sex within marriage with that person is perfectly valid, of course. Those diseases are a danger, simple as that. Hope nobody disagrees with that part but of course some people will.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Good on him for not using the argument of accidentally getting pregnant. If you're competent you won't get anyone accidentally pregnant.

Gay male sex is different since you have to worry about the other person turning out to be a psycho who is looking to hurt you, since gay and bi men experience more violence from their partners than females.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, numbersinarow said:

Good on him for not using the argument of accidentally getting pregnant. If you're competent you won't get anyone accidentally pregnant.

But that’s a perfectly valid argument, accidents happen and the more you do it the more you increase odds of such an accident

1 minute ago, numbersinarow said:

Gay male sex is different since you have to worry about the other person turning out to be a psycho who is looking to hurt you, since gay and bi men experience more violence from their partners than females.

This is not true, gay male relationships report less domestic violence then Hetero and lesbian relationships because women are more likely to use violence on their partners 

Edited by Raze

Nothing wrong as long as you do it in a conscious way.

Which... 99% of people do not. 

The trick is if you are conscious enough you won´t use sexuality in a compulsive manner.

So it will be difficult to find someone that has sex with lots of different people all the time and still do it in a conscious way.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Nothing wrong as long as you do it in a conscious way.

Which... 99% of people do not. 

The trick is if you are conscious enough you won´t use sexuality in a compulsive manner.

So it will be difficult to find someone that has sex with lots of different people all the time and still do it in a conscious way.

And how do you have sex in a conscious way; keeping your eyes open?

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Let's acctually think about it:

The idea of the ownership of the other

Have you heard conservative people using this as an insult that they can and will fuck your wife or that other dudes probably fuck your wife or whatever. I think they associate that being one of the worst things happening to them because of their masculine identity that it's an insult to them if they fail in this area.

Emotions and Expectations

Sex creates emotional connection and your mind starts to identify and associate with other people much more intensely. We are unable to manage (due to lack of self discovery) our emotions to a large extent and this could be the catalyst to be even more fantasy, pleasure driven life where of course you will make blunders.

Lack of understanding about human sexuality due to repression and exploitation of the human sexuality

People don't talk about it. Isn't it interesting? Maybe some progressives do, but how much backlash they are getting is also very interesting. Same as being gay, people will endlessly criticize those people and will never accept them, but the reason is literally invisible! How about that, hahaha.

Addiction 

Well, trying to solve life's existential problems trough the same action. It has not worked and will never work.

One is easier

I think managing one relationship is much more inclusive and if you communicate well, you will probably be sexually satisfied. To manage multiple people is ALWAYS harder because they have to cross communicate and naturally their own negativities and assumptions will be a part of that, which will needs constant clarification.

Function of sex

Is to do it once to create children, just keep that in mind whoever you do it with, if at all. You are doing it for sport or entertainment, that is something else... nothing wrong with it, or is it? Up to you to discover...

Now rubbing it off with someone else's wife is nothing that wrong technically, but it's pretty unwise to do since you will not be able to deal with the emotional drawbacks and the people around you definitely won't be able to process it. I think I takes intelligence to be a successfully cuck ironically. If you can manage that I think it's amazing, but in reality it never really happens.

Whatever you do, do your sadhana first.

Edited by Applegarden8

On 23/06/2024 at 3:00 PM, eTorro said:

Hi.

I found this video on YouTube.

Dr. Walter Kaiser has an interesting take on promiscuity.

If you are 100% impartial, what's wrong with his points of view?

Well, it's been seen as wrong for millennia.

Even the most sex-positive of people can say that promiscuity can have drawbacks. 

The spread of STIs, unwanted pregnancies, sexual assault, etc. 

It just means sleeping around should be done responsibly. 

Whether a person is sex-positive or closed-off sexually is just personal choice.

I won't say that being chaste is inherently bad. Nor is fucking around inherently good. Thouhg both views can and should co-exist, and nobody really needs sex to be happy. 

What's wrong if your girlfriend sleeps around with a bunch of people besides you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What's wrong if your girlfriend sleeps around with a bunch of people besides you?

If it's just me who can do it. Then it's fine

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing - other than my petty ego being smashed apart

It's Love.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are right, @Leo Gura!

Cheating is not right. If your girlfriend sleeps with lots of men, that can't possibly be right.

Casual sex is not right either because it has a negative impact on people. This hookup culture is a delusion.

I wonder why did people buy into the idea of casual sex. Or the notion that going to parties will somehow make you happier. Why not do self-help work and party so much less? Why not less stimulation?

I had a lot of questions when I was young. I was wise enough to not waste my life with mindless activities like dancing in clubs or partying for fun. We need limits when it comes to hedonistic activities. Am I right?

4 hours ago, eTorro said:

Casual sex is not right either because it has a negative impact on people. This hookup culture is a delusion.

I wonder why did people buy into the idea of casual sex. Or the notion that going to parties will somehow make you happier. Why not do self-help work and party so much less? Why not less stimulation?

I had a lot of questions when I was young. I was wise enough to not waste my life with mindless activities like dancing in clubs or partying for fun. We need limits when it comes to hedonistic activities. Am I right?

There is so much to learn from game. Like learning to be confident, charismatic, having inner game, being funny, ... and nightclubs are the perfect place for this. Just like people learn to be respectful in the boxing ring, you learn how to live it up in a nightclub because that's the source which much of society imitates. 

It's obviously not just rainbow and butterfly but it's an important stepping stone in a mens development. If you do it enough you will get bored of it hopefully and then you can gladly do other higher things. 

12 hours ago, LifeIsObviouslyALie said:

Eventually re-birth, why not? Insane levels of none self-interest, it's just a pathetic wish. 

Some people just have no deceny, I wonder why they should even exist.

Eventually, it's just purpose and eventually it's a lack of respect from a women's pov of dignity for herself.

How dumb are you actually?

Imagine people die because of you and what you're writting you're by far the most pathetic human beign I have witnessed.

Avoid personal attacks, There are multiple perspectives and worldviews coming together on this platform.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There's nothing wrong as long as you do it consciously without hurting feelings. A relationship is always mutual.

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

1) Relationships are built on trust and expectations, breaking the boundaries set by the relationship creates massive issues.

2) having multiple sexual partners degrades your ability to enjoy and fully explore one. Most people like this have commitment issues and use it as a coping mechanism to not go deeper into their relationships with people.

3) some people are just built to be promiscuous and some people are not built for that. So it’s relative.

4) promiscuity becoming normalized for teens has created hypergamy in our culture. Hypergamy is found in people Who skipped stage blue and never learns the purpose of community and supporting each other. They view relationships in a self-serving way and do not see a degree of responsibility to others. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

some people are just built to be promiscuous and some people are not built for that. So it’s relative.

Yea this. Everyone has their own way so there's really no one size fits all at the end of the day, it's really down to matching preferences. Plus pride and ego are not the same as being hurt by lack of commitment. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

2 hours ago, integral said:

3) some people are just built to be promiscuous and some people are not built for that. So it’s relative.

One is not really ruled by the mind at all. What the mind reveals is an endless stream of options, all disguised as memories, fantasies, fears, concepts, and so on. To get free of domination by the mind, it is only necessary to realize that its parade of subjects is merely an arbitrary cafeteria of selections wending their way across the screen of the mind.

31 minutes ago, eTorro said:

One is not really ruled by the mind at all. What the mind reveals is an endless stream of options, all disguised as memories, fantasies, fears, concepts, and so on. To get free of domination by the mind, it is only necessary to realize that its parade of subjects is merely an arbitrary cafeteria of selections wending their way across the screen of the mind.

Understanding something does not mean you’re automatically free from it.