Butters

Loneliness and beauty

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I see people dating now that the weather is nice and I feel left out sometimes or lonely. But then at the same time life is so beautiful. 

Is solipsism OR aspergers a good excuse not to talk to girls? Because you can really observe people like trees or part of nature. 

And what if there is beauty in loneliness? Why does loneliness always have to be demonized? Also if solipsism then there is no cure for loneliness so might as well learn to live with it. Or is that just cope? 

Edited by Butters

Go talk to girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Beauty with a capital B is all around. 

Which came first, the solipsist or the girl? 

36 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Which came first, the solipsist or the girl? 

Depends on your foreplay.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

7 hours ago, Butters said:

I see people dating now that the weather is nice and I feel left out sometimes or lonely. But then at the same time life is so beautiful. 

Is solipsism OR aspergers a good excuse not to talk to girls? Because you can really observe people like trees or part of nature. 

And what if there is beauty in loneliness? Why does loneliness always have to be demonized? Also if solipsism then there is no cure for loneliness so might as well learn to live with it. Or is that just cope? 

Go talk with your Dream People, is Fun

Cope.

Embrace the relative and dualistic world.

Talk to women, enjoy sex, get rejected, get heartbroken, trust in love again.

Play the game ;)

Posted (edited)

@Butters it's funny you mention Solipsism 

Because Solipsism is what would solve this problem 

What is at the root of your dilemma?

Fear of others

Congratulations, You are all others. I am all others, do I have to fear my hand? No!

It's my Hand. I am the hand.

I am all others as I am myself. Myself and other are one and the same.

So don't go saying the s-word so lightly :ph34r:

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 23/06/2024 at 1:09 PM, Butters said:

Some masters preach about being alone and satisfied. But in the end this lifestyle is not for all and a sense of belonging is part of being human or this monkey being we are manifested now.

We cant feel totaly fullfillled alone.