shree

Letter for Leo.

15 posts in this topic

I often think it's unnecessary to say something because I already feel it in my heart, and others have said it already. But it's foolish to think that way.

I want to say a few words about the person I see as the greatest mentor I could possibly have.

I don't know how I could ever have lived without knowing my life's purpose. I know it now, thanks to your hard work and your course.

You offer it for such a tiny price, and it's so valuable I would cut off my small finger to have it.

Not to mention the unspeakable risk you took in order to seek the truth and share it with us, creating a huge online community of intelligent people.

You taught me the importance of being alone and using the mind, among many other things.

I wanted to say, it's hard not to shed a tear when I see you getting emotional in the video. It's great to see your face again, and it's wonderful to see you are on your path once more.

I hope your health problems get better. I guess all of us have some crap that we need to live with.

Thank you for everything. If I could afford it, I would send you a cyborg crocodile as a pet.

Love <3

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Same, thanks Leo for your work. Sometimes I thought to send you 500 or something to say thanks , but then I thought that my participation in the forum is more than that, then I saved  😅😅

I can feel that Leo genuinely cares about the well-being of his audience. I felt it a lot during the Andrew Tate video. It's nice to listen to someone who cares about you.

Posted (edited)

Agree, the Life Purpose course is massive value for the price!

Leo is really good at articulating and entertaining at the same time, a great combination of skills for any mentor.

Edited by GabeN

1 hour ago, shree said:

Thank you for everything. If I could afford it, I would send you a cyborg crocodile as a pet.

I can afford one.

Here is it  

_06748586-7f21-45f1-9089-92b091d974d8.jpeg

I love Leo. He doesnt know how many lives he is changing.

Yes you speak from the bottom of my heart.

In some of my trips I always can see clearly the insane burden Leo took to provide us with all of this. And still there are people out there who fucked up and misuse his teachings (Connor Murphy) and some blame him for that.

Leo I hope AI will solve your autoimmune disease in some years.

Leo enriched our lives by fully living his and inspires us to do the same

The empathy we all share and discover, it's something else

We all appreciate you and this community we form together

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the love, guys.

I appreciate it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Same here . Very lovely man . You can clearly see his growth and he truely radiates love for his work and for life . His advices too radiates hopefulnss , no bitterness . Either way . much respect 

On 6/24/2024 at 10:17 AM, OBEler said:

And still there are people out there who fucked up and misuse his teachings (Connor Murphy) and some blame him for that.

Understanding the mind of someone like Connor Murphy is actually the hard part of the work.

On 6/23/2024 at 4:58 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Same, thanks Leo for your work. Sometimes I thought to send you 500 or something to say thanks , but then I thought that my participation in the forum is more than that, then I saved  😅😅

Submit 500 more posts!

@Leo Gura If you ever need a favour, maybe to murder someone or whatever. Drop me a line, no questions-_-

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura If you ever need a favour, maybe to murder someone or whatever. Drop me a line, no questions-_-

I need to ask you a favor.

Murder your ego for me ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I need to ask you a favor.

Murder your ego for me ;)

You devil 😈

The Secret of this Universe is You.