James123

Morning Prayer is unbelievable

12 posts in this topic

İ have been praying 5 times a day, meditating, contemplating. Morning praying and specially after pray meditation is something amazing, clears the mind, pure the mind. Time is 5 am in my country now. it is literally unbelievable. İ recommend to everyone. 

Much love!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

True, prayer is something everyone must do, to their favourite god. Devotion helps I become smaller and hence become larger.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

True, prayer is something everyone must do, to their favourite god. Devotion helps I become smaller and hence become larger.

Definitely True.

It has no benefit to me because of high cortisol it makes the entire process very difficult because I’m in the wrong state

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, integral said:

It has no benefit to me because of high cortisol it makes the entire process very difficult because I’m in the wrong state

Don't think it's not effective to pray before sleep as well.

Edited by An young being

32 minutes ago, creativepursuit said:

@James123 Thank you, I will try meditating after my prayers.

You are most welcome brother! Great!!!

Articulating our desires, reconciling our intents, determining the authenticity and fairness of them, then allowing for humility and appreciation. The first time I did was recently and it created a massive upsurge of kundalini within me, like nothing I experienced before

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

26 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Articulating our desires, reconciling our intents, determining the authenticity and fairness of them, then allowing for humility and appreciation. The first time I did was recently and it created a massive upsurge of kundalini within me, like nothing I experienced before

Great brother. İ just completed my morning Prayer. Good luck to you, try always what method is best for you. 

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by johnpegasis7

A Simple and Effective Way to Receive a Miracle from God | Biblical Secrets for Effective Prayer.