Past-Philosopher-562

About the Power of asking questions while maladaptive

3 posts in this topic

Hello there . A question , I am working on some material of yours and concepts you have offered . Please , can you resolve a problem that I have . I genuinely believe I am a maladaptive person , I am developing bad habits and bad thinking habits and I am doing my best to use your material not only to be productive but also to be healthy in my life .  I am using now The Power of asking  questions  Episode , and I am trying to contemplate the questions you offer to develop some sort of strong frame and a mental point of origin where I actualize your concept of I am my own authority . It's ironically a difficult job since I am trying personal development through a maladaptive state .

The Question is this , I am using ChatGPT to structure my contemplation through a format and also use chatGPT insights for some answer to provide a good fullfilling answers beyond what I can offer in this state of consciousness I am in which is not good or healthy , do you think this undermines the purpose of the contemplation this practical questions want . Since I can come back later through the years after I get healthy after I apply a bit of my ideas , chatgpt , and few of your other concepts . What is the big deal . Right ? @Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

The value of contemplation is to get your mind to think for itself.

AI could help with that, but more likely you are gonna turn it into a crutch which will short-curcuit your own independent thinking.

Before you contemplate, try visualizing yourself entering a positive and empowering state.

I will release a course soon that will teach you how to do this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.