integral

Trump is going to win the election

475 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im informing everyone so that there’s no surprises like last time.

He’s just too good at marketing it’s unstoppable. And Biden has some of the worst senile public image I’ve ever seen.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

American politics is like Jerry Springer show ,its so pathetic and cant believe its in the state its in.

Meanwhile in Germany

Imagine if someone asked Hitler if he was going to ban tik tok.

I have never heard an American politician speak like this at all.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, integral said:

“Last time” was technically 2020. And he lost.

I’m not saying it’s not possible or that it won’t be close or that people shouldn’t take it seriously. But I think you’ve taken it too far if you are so sure trump will win.

It’s easy to get a distorted picture of things by paying attention to social media. But the big picture facts remain: Biden is the incumbent, he has done a good (enough) job for most people to not grab their pitchforks, and trump has done nothing but perpetually get arrested and push away moderates since the last time he lost.

6 hours ago, integral said:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Posted (edited)

@aurum your social media image is how you win elections nothing else now.

last time he lost by barely 1% it was even almost I think you’re underestimating how much of the population votes for Trump most of them do.

What I mean by last time is that most people had no idea Donald Trump was gonna win the election and become the president because they assumed he was an idiot and no one would vote for him and that’s not at all the psychology of the masses

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

10 hours ago, integral said:

He’s just too good at marketing it’s unstoppable. And Biden has some of the worst senile public image I’ve ever seen.

I agree! It's gonna be a close one this time, and maybe Trump will win this election. S. Carmen from Ummah Fight Camp gonna be triggered for sure.

And if he loses, the election has alsways been rigged guys. Yeah American politics needs changing up!

11 hours ago, Hojo said:

American politics is like Jerry Springer show ,its so pathetic and cant believe its in the state its in.

Meanwhile in Germany

Imagine if someone asked Hitler if he was going to ban tik tok.

I have never heard an American politician speak like this at all.

When we believe one sided, cherry-picked stories, we paint a distorted picture of the world for ourselves, and then when we try to live in the world, there are significant blind spots in our vision, causing dysfunction. Why do we do this?

@ryandesreu

2 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

When we believe one sided, cherry-picked stories, we paint a distorted picture of the world for ourselves, and then when we try to live in the world, there are significant blind spots in our vision, causing dysfunction. Why do we do this?

Because we're human beings, and we're people living in a society that follow who we like.

Then make sure you all vote and vote blue. Abstaining and third party will help Trump win. 

Posted (edited)

On 6/23/2024 at 2:31 AM, integral said:

@aurum your social media image is how you win elections nothing else now.

last time he lost by barely 1% it was even almost I think you’re underestimating how much of the population votes for Trump most of them do.

What I mean by last time is that most people had no idea Donald Trump was gonna win the election and become the president because they assumed he was an idiot and no one would vote for him and that’s not at all the psychology of the masses

I used to think that social media image might be the main factor to winning presidential elections in this day and age. However, I eventually came to realize that that is not how US presidential elections work.

In non-presidential elections in America social media message matters a lot more because most people don't know who their US Senators and congressmen are, many people don't know who their governors or mayors are, and most people don't know who all of their other state and local levels leaders are.

Yes, most people in America are low information and low educated voters who don't follow politics regularly or follow good quality news sources. That's why most Americans most voters are not deeply invested in policy details like many of us are and don't have a sufficient understanding about political issues. That is why most people in the US do get easily deceived by the disingenuous messaging of the right-wing propaganda, the GOP, Trump, and MAGA.

However, when it comes to US presidential elections, everyone knows or will know who the presidential candidates are for that election because of how exceptionally salient the POTUS is and how exceptionally important US presidential elections are for the country.

In that case, voters are more pragmatic, whereby are practical and focused on results, rather than ideology or policy details. They want a president who can deliver tangible improvements in their lives and the country, regardless of political party or ideology. So, voters in presidential elections prioritize:

1. Results: They want to see tangible improvements in their lives and the country. Trump totally let the country down when he was president, especially during his last year in office, when our country was in complete and utter hell. Only the MAGA Republicans truly believe that he is competent leader, whereas most Americans find him to be a disgrace, a con man, a loser, and a failed president.

2. Values: They want a candidate who shares their values and priorities. Trump's controversial and divisive rhetoric, as well as his policy positions, have been widely seen as extreme and outside the mainstream, especially amongst most moderate and independent voters. Also, he's been an unusual amount of older voters and older voters vote twice as frequently as younger voters. He in fact, has been losing an unusual amount of older white voters even though older white voters in America generally vote Republican. 

3. Direction: They want a sense of where the country is headed and whether it aligns with their aspirations. Trump's vision for a more isolated, nationalist, and authoritarian America has been rejected by most American as barbaric, extreme, and a terrifying threat to our country's democracy and values.

This pragmatism doesn't necessarily require voters to be deeply invested in policy details or highly educated. Rather, it reflects a practical approach to voting, focused on achieving tangible outcomes and improvements in their lives and the country.

Most Voters are not policy experts, but they have a general sense of what they want to see in a candidate and a government:

1. Economic growth: They want a strong economy and job opportunities. Trump totally failed with that. In fact, he became the  only president since Herbert Hoover, during the beginning of the Great Depression, to leave office with net lost of jobs. Biden on the other hand, has presided over the creation of 15+ million jobs, including all of the jobs recovered from the pandemic plus the creation of approx. 6 million new jobs and counting. Moreover, Biden has been presiding over an historic manufacturing boom, historic infrastructure boom, and historic clean energy boom. All of these factors have further greatly contributed to the historic boom in good paying jobs for the working class, middle class, and lower class folks. Also, job satisfaction for Americans has been at a 40 year high and real incomes have grown a lot more under Biden than they did under Trump. Additionally, the unemployment rate has been at 4.0% or lower for the longest running period since the late 1960s. Furthermore, levels of inflation has already been at relatively normal levels for over a year and are still continue to go downwards. It's now the high cost of living for many Americans that an issue that really needs to be addressed.

2. Healthcare: They want access to affordable healthcare. Trump failed to "repeal and replace" Obama like he promised and caused several millions of people to permanently lose their health insurance by the end of his presidency. Biden strengthened Obamacare, contributed to a record all-time low for the uninsured rate and underinsured rate. He and his party in congress also got Medicare to finally began to negotiate prescription drug prices, even though people thought before that something like that would be impossible to happen because of the extremely powerful influence of the private healthcare lobbying in America.

3. Education: They want quality education for themselves and their children. The Trump administration had gutted public education during his presidency. The Biden administration restored the funding that was gutted by the Trump admin and Biden has already forgiven the most amount of student debt compared to any other president in US History.

4. Security: They want to feel safe and secure in their communities. During Trump's last year in office, Crime and civil unrest skyrocketed to levels not seen before since the late 1960s. Plus, he constantly encouraged more hate crimes throughout the country during his presidency to such an unprecedented degree that even previous presidents in US History who were notable for their racist rhetoric such as Nixon and Andrew Johnson would today be considered to be racially tolerant compared to Trump. Under Biden, contrary to what all of the right-wing propaganda has kept saying about how crime has been running amok all over the country because of Biden and the Democrats' radical left policies, crime has actually plummeted dramatically in America ever since about 2 years under Biden. Crime overall in the US is now back to its pre-pandemic levels and is continue to go down to new historic lows. Plus, Trump is a convicted felon and a far worse criminal than Nixon ever was, while Biden has had a squeaky clean record. As a matter fact, besides Obama, Biden has been one of the most moral presidents since Jimmy Carter in the mid to late 70s.

The strength and cohesion of a political party also matters a lot for winning the presidency. The Democratic party is still holding together well enough and it has become stronger than it has ever been before in a really long-time. The GOP on the other hand has been having a lot of trouble holding together their own coalition and they've kept losing an extraordinary amount of elections since 2018.

Edited by Hardkill

15 hours ago, integral said:

your social media image is how you win elections nothing else now.

I’d argue Trump’s social media presence is worse than in 2016 and 2020. He has invested a lot in Truth Social, which is fringe and not taken seriously by anyone outside of the MAGA faithful.

15 hours ago, integral said:

No one is denying the possibility of a Trump win. Anyone who cares about politics is taking this very seriously.

I am critiquing your post because of the certainty you came out of the gate with. Your post is literally entitled “Trump is going to win the election”. Then you preceded to warn us like it is a foregone conclusion. You do not know this.

23 hours ago, aurum said:

It’s easy to get a distorted picture of things by paying attention to social media. But the big picture facts remain: Biden is the incumbent, he has done a good (enough) job for most people to not grab their pitchforks, and trump has done nothing but perpetually get arrested and push away moderates since the last time he lost.

The big picture facts would be approval rating and polls, and it’s a mixed bag for Biden and that’s being generous.

Posted (edited)

If Trump wins, its the Democrat Party's fault.   Their organization is incompetent, corrupt or doesn't have what it takes to force Biden to retire and get someone who still has all his marbles like Newsom.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

There's no need to guess. We'll see what the polls say a month before the election. There's plenty of time until then for things to move around.

It's gonna be close either way I think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

America will be fine if Trump wins because Congress is much stronger than The White House.

America needs to wise up or China will eat him soon, at least economically

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

14 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

If Trump wins, its the Democrat Party's fault.   Their organization is incompetent, corrupt or doesn't have what it takes to force Biden to retire and get someone who still has all his marbles like Newsom.  

Contrary to all this talk from most of the pundits and pollsters out there, Biden is the Democrat best chance of defeating Trump again. Do not underestimate the electoral advantage an incumbent president still has, even in this day and age. Plus, if Biden dropped out then we would have had a bloody primary, especially when the Democrats have no known heir apparent to Biden. That would greatly hurt the Democratic party's chances of keeping the White House, just like what happened in 2016, because in such a scenario the American people would question the governance of Biden and his party since they are the one's mainly in charge of the country.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, eTorro said:

America will be fine if Trump wins because Congress is much stronger than The White House.

We don't know that for sure. Have you seen or heard of project 2025?

6 hours ago, Davino said:

America needs to wise up or China will eat him soon, at least economically

Actually, China economy has been in real trouble for a while now and economists now say that it's very unlikely that the size of China's economy will surpass the size of the US economy for the foreseeable.

America's economy, on the other hand, has kept exceeding most experts' expectations over the last 3 years. In fact, it has once again become the envy of the whole world for well over a year. 

Edited by Hardkill