integral

Trump is going to win the election

477 posts in this topic

I read some of the thread and its bizarre. People make wild accusations about musk with minimal justifications. 

Im not the worlds biggest Musk expert, but where does he pretend to be something hes not etc? I dont see it

He clearly is driven, ambitious, hardworking, and intelligent. He seems strategically brilliant in business so far.

Literally no human on the planet cant be found to have had some self-serving tendencies at points in there life lol

Posted (edited)

You list his virtues and omit his vices. Why? To get a an accurate sum total, you have to list everything. Add this one thing to your total:

Musk claimed his X interview with Trump reached 1 billion views. This is just a single instance of intentional deception that has occured in the past 12 hours

Elon says his interview got 1 billion views. Trump says his rallies get 1 million people, bigger than MLK. This is intentional deception designed to trick unthinking people into thinking they are more popular than they are, for the purposes of serving themselves, not humanity. 

If you disagree with the above, you disagree with truth. Don't know how else to say it. 

Edited by Joshe

12 minutes ago, Joshe said:

You list his virtues and omit his vices. Why? To get a an accurate sum total, you have to list everything. Add this one thing to your total:

Musk claimed his X interview with Trump reached 1 billion views. This is just a single instance of intentional deception that has occured in the past 12 hours

Elon says his interview got 1 billion views. Trump says his rallies get 1 million people, bigger than MLK. This is intentional deception designed to trick unthinking people into thinking they are more popular than they are, for the purposes of serving themselves, not humanity. 

If you disagree with the above, you disagree with truth. Don't know how else to say it. 

No I listed his most distinguishing aspects.

I already said in the bottom of my post, no human is perfect, and everyone is self-cerving to some degree, but you totally ignored this as it doesnt fit your agenda

@bambi My only agenda is to be in alignment with what is true. 

I just gave you an example of a deception Elon just pulled. What did you do with it? Did you do nothing with it? Did you ignore it? 

Am I wrong to use this deception to put a mark in the evil column? What should I do with this truth of reality?

What is the nature of this particular deception.

Where does it likely stem from and why? 

I'm not afraid to answer these questions. And I have. The questions are rhetorical. No need to respond. Don't want to hijack the thread.

Not to say Elon Musk is a saint, or that any deceptions listed here aren’t true - the question is what are the users implying from listing his flaws?

If the conclusion is to box him into category bad, this overlooks what is at times required in the game of business and power.

It’s easy to misread someone’s intent as bad, when it’s misguided. The more you delve into the realm of cunning and power, the more it stains you. Knowledge of power is intoxicating, and once you grasp it, it seduces you to use it.

No doubt Elon has wielded power to achieve his goals. He may not be a paragon of transparency but you don’t win in the game of business and power by telegraphing every move.

He may neither be a genius in innovation and likes to play up his image of a real life Tony Stark for branding - but he has enough technical knowledge and leadership skills to steward geniuses under one roof towards a vision.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, zazen said:

Not to say Elon Musk is a saint, or that any deceptions listed here aren’t true - the question is what are the users implying from listing his flaws?

There was a disagreement on whether Elon is mostly driven by a concern for humanity or a concern for his own selfishness. 

My argument was, where there is deception on this scale, benevolence is not close by and if it appears to be, it's not genuine. This was oddly, hotly contested. 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

Oooooph... Aftering watched some clips, calling that Elon-Trump interview a shitshow is severely under selling it.

While it almost certainly won't have the same impact as Biden's disastrous debate performance, Trump has been declining in a very noticeable way that's going to be hard to hide. Only now it's Trump, rather than Biden, that's the decrepit old man.

Would be sad to see if Trump wasn't such a terrible human being, and if his continued health and well being wasn't detrimental to so many.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

13 minutes ago, Joshe said:

There was a disagreement on whether Elon is mostly driven by a concern for humanity or a concern for his own selfishness. 

My argument was, where there is deception on this scale, benevolence is not close by and if it appears to be, it's not genuine. This was oddly, hotly contested. 

I would give it a very loose and arbitrary split of 60, 40- altruism to selfishness split. That's just me.

12 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Oooooph... Aftering watched some clips, calling that Elon-Trump interview a shitshow is severely under selling it.

While it almost certainly won't have the same impact as Biden's disastrous debate performance, it's getting harder to hide that Trump has been declining in a very noticeable way that's going to be hard to hide. Only now it's Trump, rather than Biden, that's the decrepit old man.

Would be sad to see if Trump wasn't such a terrible human being, and if his continued health and well being wasn't detrimental to so many.

"I'm not ever going to mention the shooting again, it's too painful." - Trump at the RNC

Trump yesterday - speaking about it gladly and eagerly.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Trump has been declining in a very noticeable way

His speeches look completely different after the shooting, it's possible the shooting did affect him.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 minutes ago, integral said:

His speeches look completely different after the shooting, it's possible the shooting did affect him.

Yes it did, but also largely speaking no it didn't 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Talinn said:

I would give it a very loose and arbitrary split of 60, 40- altruism to selfishness split. That's just me.

Doesn't have to be either-or thing.

He can genuinely believe he's doing good for the world, while operating from a place of ignorance and self-deception.

Which is what I see as most likely. It doesn't make him a good person.

Hitler genuinely thought he was doing what necessary to save European civilization from existential threats, which he imagined to be very real.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

10 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Doesn't have to be either-or thing.

He can genuinely believe he's doing good for the world, while operating from a place of ignorance and self-deception.

Which is what I see as most likely. It doesn't make him a good person.

Hitler genuinely thought he was doing what necessary to save European civilization from existential threats, which he imagined to be very real.

yeah that was my point. 60% of his psyche thinks he's on an altruistic mission, 40% of his psyche knows he's just another billionaire.

54 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

While it almost certainly won't have the same impact as Biden's disastrous debate performance, Trump has been declining in a very noticeable way that's going to be hard to hide. Only now it's Trump, rather than Biden, that's the decrepit old man.

I think Trump's rally tomorrow in N.C. will be very revealing. In particular:

1) What is the size of the crowd and enthusiasm level?. . . As the 2020 election showed, rally size doesn't determine elections. Yet rally size is extremely important to Trump: toward his self image and emotional / mental stability. As well, social and mainstream are engaged in the rally size narrative.

2) Can he stay on message during the rally? . . . After observing Trump the last few weeks, I don't think he can refrain from rambling. I think it's hardwired into him, he loves rambling at his rallies and he thinks it helps him. Yet even if he doesn't say anything inflamatory, his ramblings are boring and make him look like an old man (although boring ramblings won't get amplified as sound bites in the media).

3) Will Trump's team try to moderate to attract undecided / independent voters? . . . Early signs or "no", since far right fire-brand Mark Robinson will be speaking.

4) People may brush aside Trump's delusions of helicopters etc. as "Trump being Trump", yet I think it's undeniable that he has phonemic paraphasia and slurred speech (which was really bad last night). It looks like he can generally minimize it during formal speeches. Yet if it becomes apparent, it makes him look really old. Most people have been around aging family members and know it's signs of being elderly. It would also undercut one of his images he tries to portray: that he is a strong leader and can stand up to foreign adversaries like Putin.

Donald Trump Claims That Harris/Waltz Crowd Is AI.

Reality denial at its finest. Another obvious warning sign of creeping authoritarianism. Recognizing and resisting these tactics is crucial for preserving democracy.

Posted (edited)

Trump is self-imploding because his ego is out of control. And that is fundamentally why he should never be allowed in office, because he is incapable of controlling his own stupid narcissitic impulses.

He has the ego development of a 12 year old child.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump is self-imploding because his ego is out of control. And that is fundamentally why he should never be allowed in office, because he is incapable of controlling his own stupid narcissitic impulses.

He has the ego development of a 12 year old child.

He definitely didn't see this coming.   I think the tables have turned- but will kamala actually be better for our economy, for radiating strength - and for protecting our borders?   That is an interesting question.  And I know your answer already- you will say even if the answer is no here- it's better than having an imbecile in office that is going to destroy democracy.  I don't know if it's better but I'm leaning once again back towards voting Democratic.  Simply because the guy is a putz 😀  that's why I voted Biden last time.  I guess I'd prefer slow progress than insanity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

@Inliytened1 Don't you understand that if Trump and Vance win they will infect the entire government with corruption and undermine all future democracy?

They are not good faith actors.

How can you think that a person with the ego development of a 12 year old child can be "strong" or good for America? Trump is exactly the guy America's enemies would want to win, because it is the clearest way to destroy America from within.

Think about the fundamentals here, not single issue policy. Trump is incapable of solving any of America's problems. And will serve the rich.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 Don't you understand that if Trump and Vance win they will infect the entire government with corruption and undermine all future democracy?

They are not good faith actors.

I  do now..again.   I guess I needed Kamala.  Biden was so pathetic I was looking for alternatives.  Democrats aren't completely free of corruption either though. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.