integral

Trump is going to win the election

477 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Joshe said:

@Raze Please answer this question:

Trump tried to steal/coup the government by overthrowing the 2020 election and his political strategist is recorded laying out his exact steps for how he was going to do it before he did it. 

Do you:

Strongly Agree - 1
Agree - 2
Neutral - 3 
Disagree - 4 
Strongly Disagree - 5 

Don't know - 6 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

A bullet to the head has a way making even the biggest devil pause.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility he had a genuine moment of vulnerability. 

And I almost choked on my food reading this! 

Edited by Yimpa

48 minutes ago, Raze said:

There is a way, the president has a bully pulpit, Biden isn’t using it or can’t.

Biden can use his bully pulpit to raise an undead army.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, aurum said:

A bullet to the head has a way of making even the biggest devil pause.

Don't be stupid.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be stupid.

You don't think it's possible almost getting shot rattled him?

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Raze said:

😂 At least you're close. You sound like a buddy I was talking to the other night who I got to admit that Trump stole the election. He wouldn't condemn that with a moral judgement until I pushed him to and he finally groaned and said "yes, he's a piece of shit", but he still couldn't bring himself to say Trump was any worse than Hillary Clinton. Are you like my buddy? 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Raze said:

There is a way, the president has a bully pulpit, Biden isn’t using it or can’t.

How can Trump take away your rights or money, what evidence do you have he plans on enslaving 90% of the country in camps? Why didn’t he do that when he was President?

The radical right-wing SCOTUS essentially granted him full immunity from all "official acts" done by the president and the terror of project 2025.

Corporations have become more powerful and more developed than ever before. The Republicans and the far-right wing leaders in our country have become more sinister, more heartless, more unethical, and more insane than ever before. They are all willing to do whatever it takes to bring our country back to a 19th century ultra-Christian nationalist regime and also allow all corporations and wealthy elite to have the freedom to rape and pillage every worker and every citizen throughout the entire country.

Edited by Hardkill

Let’s not allow fear to cloud our judgement. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no limit to what devils you can dream up.

What are the most incomprehensible horrors you experienced?

You should totally make some blog posts about this... if you think we can handle it

11 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

You should totally make some blog posts about this... if you think we can handle it

Just type the devil into here

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, bambi said:

Did you ever have any intense trips of seeing the devil or encountering an image of the devil?

Oh yes!!!

I once looked into the mirror and saw all my devilry, egoism, bias, bullshit and lies. 

It was a pleasure to meet Satan, it was me! That bastard was all the time my own devilry and projection; pure existential bias to my favour and my best interests.

I was humbled, it's very beneficial to be humbled by Truth.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 hours ago, aurum said:

A bullet to the head has a way of making even the biggest devil pause.

I also contemplated that possibility.

Though I discarded its impact due to the systemic machinery that is running the show and the inertia it already has. Even if Trump realized he is a devil, he would still try to pull it off because he's already too invested in this elections. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Maybe Trump dont win election. 

There still time for him to make a  shame of his Reputation.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Davino said:

I also contemplated that possibility.

Though I discarded its impact due to the systemic machinery that is running the show and the inertia it already has. Even if Trump realized he is a devil, he would still try to pull it off because he's already too invested in this elections. 

To be clear, this near-death experience has not fundamentally changed Trump. He still is deeply unaware that he is acting as a devil, as all devils must. And all his fascists plans are still humming along nicely.

I did hear from some non-trump supporters that they felt like he may have had a moment during the beginning of his speech. I did not watch the speech personally but it seemed possible that maybe a bullet was enough to crack him for a moment. But of course it is trump, and the whole thing could have easily been scripted.

The problem is you just can’t trust the guy. He has blatantly violated the truth over and over, with no sign of self-reflection. And he has surrounded himself with people of similarly low integrity. So from my perspective, he gets the opposite of the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless, it doesn’t matter much. Even if he got shot and cried about it doesn’t mean he’s not a devil. Especially when you consider how often he carelessly suggests violence towards others. Playing the victim is one of his absolute favorite cards. 

Edited by aurum

In 2020, there was speculation that Biden might remain in the race simply to absorb all attention and criticism from Republicans, only to eventually pass the baton to a new candidate. It wouldn't surprise me if something similar happens now.

9 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

Is Trump pro-cannabis ?

Does it matter?

3 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

Is Trump pro-cannabis ?

No! Trump hates drugs.

4 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

Is Trump pro-cannabis ?

He was pushing the death penalty for drug dealers. 

Trump don’t need cannabis, his memory is already deteriorating!