integral

Trump is going to win the election

475 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2024 at 9:38 AM, ryandesreu said:

Will a second Trump term really improve the economy?

Why would the US economy be better under when he totally fucked it up under his watch during his first term as president? 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Whats with all the devil talk, you literally just made a post saying you will ban people making low quality posts

Read my blog.

I reserve the right to call Trump a devil and I will not be shamed for it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Read my blog.

I reserve the right to call Trump a devil.

I dont understand this use of Devil being solely reserved for Trump, thats a huge bias, even within your own work your a devil and so is every other human.

I guess I dont see why Trump particularly is the worlds biggest devil, or the only human your using this label for lol

Edited by bambi

Posted (edited)

“My strategy is very simple: MAGA, that’s all. Because our country is going to hell. And we’re going to turn it around fast. There is no strategy.” -Donald J. Trump

Also Trump:

”I like that kid! So, if your parents don’t want you, I’ll take you.”

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Devil is actually quite charming there.

He gave a really bad speech at the RNC. It's wasn't just racist, xenophobic, and divisive as part of his M.O. His speech was not even captivating at all. He sounded he was slurring, had low energy, and sounded more psychotic than he was either in 2016 or 2020.

In fact, all of his most recent speeches have shown that he's not as charismatic as he used to be. He now comes off as an mentally unstable old man who's still trying to grab absolute power, and needs to be seriously sent to either a mental institution or a maximum security prison.

He's become like that old Mad King in GoT.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, bambi said:

I dont understand this use of Devil being solely reserved for Trump, thats a huge bias, even within your own work your a devil and so is every other human.

I guess I dont see why Trump particularly is the worlds biggest devil, or the only human your using this label for lol

Because Trump and MAGA is the quintessential embodiment of devilry.

I call others devils too. But there are devils and there are DEVILS.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Trump and MAGA is the quitessential embodiment of devilry.

I call others devils too.

Do you have any videos or blog posts where you define Devil Vs Angel or whatever taxonomy your using, I have no grip of how your using this word

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why would the US economy be better under when he totally fucked it up under his watch during his first term as president? 

Many people don't know that the economy started slipping under Trump's watch pre-covid. They blame covid solely and want to vote Trump in to fix high food and rent prices. The video questions this logic.

Edited by ryandesreu

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Do you have any videos or blog posts where you define Devil Vs Angel or whatever taxonomy your using, I have no grip of how your using this word

Yup: What Is The Devil?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Fair play, you have a video for almost everything lol!

Did you ever have any intense trips of seeing the devil or encountering an image of the devil?

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

He gave a really bad speech at the RNC. It's wasn't just racist, xenophobic, and divisive as part of his M.O. His speech was not even captivating at all. He sounded he was slurring, had low energy, and sounded more psychotic than he was either in 2016 or 2020.

In fact, all of his most recent speeches have shown that he's not as charismatic as he used to be. He now comes off as a mentally unstable old man who's still trying to grab absolute power, and needs to be seriously sent to either a mental institution or a maximum security prison.

It’s his rally style rhetoric. It’s repetitive and goes no where. I guess it’s fine for a rally but a televised speech at a major convention probably should be a bit more slick and focused with better writing and much shorter timespan. I think i read the speech was over an hour and a half. 30 minutes max otherwise people fall asleep. 😀

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

Did you ever have any intense trips of seeing the devil or encountering an image of the devil?

There is no limit to what devils you can dream up.

I really wish there was a way to mobilize many millions of people to do a civil rights movement against the Supreme Court and the Republicans in Congress like MLK and Malcolm X did in the 50s and 60s. 

How can political activists ever fight back against MAGA if Trump gains "absolute power"? I am very terrified of our rights and our money being taken away from us by the right-wing. I am already imagining 90+% of the whole country being enslaved in MAGA concentration camps like the way Nazis imprisoned and murdered the Jews, the Polish, and anyone else who stood against their evil regime.

41 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I really wish there was a way to mobilize many millions of people to do a civil rights movement against the Supreme Court and the Republicans in Congress like MLK and Malcolm X did in the 50s and 60s. 

How can political activists ever fight back against MAGA if Trump gains "absolute power"? I am very terrified of our rights and our money being taken away from us by the right-wing. I am already imagining 90+% of the whole country being enslaved in MAGA concentration camps like the way Nazis imprisoned and murdered the Jews, the Polish, and anyone else who stood against their evil regime.

There is a way, the president has a bully pulpit, Biden isn’t using it or can’t.

How can Trump take away your rights or money, what evidence do you have he plans on enslaving 90% of the country in camps? Why didn’t he do that when he was President?

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Someone needs to figure something out. Was watching Destiny earlier and someone in his chat was trying to think of TV ad ideas to combat the propaganda his parents were consuming. Destiny said he didn't think it would work. I agree normal ads ain't gonna cut it for the most part but maybe he lacks imagination. I think you could get really sneaky and clever with videos but the attack would need to be on multiple fronts, not just video. Would need influencer marketing and it would all have to be orchestrated by someone with some intelligence, which doesn't seem to be in supply.

We're in trouble now. These are just the big Trump influencers I'm aware of:

• Joe Rogan
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Kid Rock
  • Jake and Logan Paul
  • Bryce Hall
  • Mike Tyson
  • Dana White
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Jason Aldean
  • Elon Musk who is propagandizing normies on X,
  • The whole of the RNC and their influence
  • 95%+ of the Christian community

How are we gonna beat that list? 

I downloaded the precinct level election data for 2020 and when you go through it and look at the precinct names, it looks like maybe a third of the precinct names are churches. 

I just watched a video of my town council meeting and saw that before the meeting begins, everyone stands up and prays to God and that is the first order of business at every meeting. 

We're fucked.

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Joe Rogan

• Hulk Hogan
  • Kid Rock
  • Jake and Logan Paul
  • Bryce Hall
  • Mike Tyson
  • Dana White
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Jason Aldean
  • Elon Musk who is propagandizing normies on X,
  • The whole of the RNC and their influence
  • 95%+ of the Christian community

How are we gonna beat that list? 

Hillary Clinton had far more celebrity endorsements in 2016 and the secular community is larger than the Christina community 

The issue is you’re concerned with “beating” them and manipulating the public to vote for your side, rather than doing things they actually want so they naturally vote for your side because your side would rather do what it wants . Then it becomes a game of who is the best manipulator rather than who is the best administrator.

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Raze said:

The issue is you’re concerned with “beating” them and manipulating the public to vote for your side, rather than doing things they actually want so they naturally vote for you. 

@Raze Please answer this question:

Trump tried to steal/coup the government by overthrowing the 2020 election and his political strategist is recorded laying out his exact steps for how he was going to do it before he did it. 

Do you:

Strongly Agree - 1
Agree - 2
Neutral - 3 
Disagree - 4 
Strongly Disagree - 5 

Don't know - 6 

Edited by Joshe

The only vote that matters is at the BOX!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@bambi For you:

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Trump was showing his soft side. It was planned.

A bullet to the head has a way of making even the biggest devil pause.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility he had a genuine moment of vulnerability. 

Edited by aurum