integral

Trump is going to win the election

477 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Listening to what your voters base want is not a bad thing. 

Vance is a shameless demagogue, same as Trump.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see how this would broaden the appeal of Trump's ticket.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I don't see how this would broaden the appeal of Trump's ticket.

It doesn't need to. Trump's strategy is to drive out a fired up base vs Biden whose base is flacid and divided.

This is a battle of which side is more passionate and enthusiastic. Biden has given his base nothing to be excited about, which is a deadly mistake. This is a time when the left needed to be united and fired up.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't need to. Trump's strategy is to drive out a fired up base vs Biden whose base is flacid and divided.

This is a battle of which side is more passionate and enthusiastic. Biden has given his base nothing to be excited about, which is a deadly mistake.

Biden has recently put out his bold progressive vision for the country.

Also, it looks like there has been a record number of older white voters switching over to Biden. There's been a record number of Republican voters against Trump.

Also, what if Obama comes out swinging hard for Biden?

Plus, what about the fact that ever since 2018, the Republicans have lost an extraordinary amount of elections because of Trump's right-wing extremism and chaotic vibe?

Either way, if study the whole history of US presidential elections going all the way back to 1860, a presidential election is the only kind of elections where campaigns have no predictive value. This is because of the fact that presidential elections always garner the most amount of attention nationwide compare to any other election throughout the whole country. That's why a presidential election is the only race where it's primarily about how well the party in power has governed.

Biden must run for re-election in order to maintain both the incumbency advantage and to best maintain the unity of the whole party for the Democratic party's best chances of winning the 2024 presidential election. Without Biden in the race (or him resigning the presidency to Harris ASAP) then Dems will very likely lose to Trump.

Edited by Hardkill

49 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

@Bobby_2021

Just FYI

The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:

• Be a natural-born citizen of the United States
  • Be at least 35 years old
  • Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years

https://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates

This guy:

Just for fun: 15 year old kid / Deez Nuts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deez_Nuts_(satirist)

Just to be clear, will there be a guy named "Literally Anybody Else" who you can vote for in the upcoming election in November? And any US citizen can vote for him? Asking this to know. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/us/politics/presidential-candidates-2024.html I only see 6 people running for president. 

That's besides the point anyway. They merely prove my point that the de facto two-party presential system do not offer enough choice to voters. That is the point of the satirical name. He are not serious about winning anyway.

You need to go bottom up. Not top down. American elections are top down that normies do not have a shot at winning. 

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can make that claim. For the moment. But if Trump is elected and he actually stops the war like he promised within a reasonable time frame all your arguments and blog posts are going to go down the drain.  

I remember your earlier blog posts on Republicans (Bush) dragging USA to 2 needless wars, but now Democrats have also dragged USA to needless wars pretty much. But all of that is irrelevant anyway since Israel lobby is essentially dictating the American foreign policy even in 2003 and 20 years after that. So Dems and Reps did not have much of a choice. 

What happened has happened. There is no point resenting or whining over it. The only thing that matters is who can put an end to this wretched nonsense. Let's see!

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You can make that claim. For the moment. But if Trump is elected and he actually stops the war like he promised within a reasonable time frame all your arguments and blog posts are going to go down the drain.  

Even if Trump does well on the war issue, which I grant is possible, the cost domestically will be too high. Mark my words.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Biden has recently put out his bold progressive vision for the country.

No he hasn't. I follow the news every day and I have no idea what Biden's vision is for the next 4 years. Zero. He is too old and weak to deliver a vision. I am not excited for the next 4 years, I am only hoping to avert a Trump disaster.

But this is not enough to entice most voters.

Edited by Leo Gura

Vance is bankrolled by P. Theil both being staunchly pro-Israel has connections with the Israeli intelligence that wants to boost the surveillance state even in the US??

This only gets more depressing the more you dig into this. 

Also, Vance is backing out of the Ukraine war only because United States have effectively lost the war. Now he wants to counter China and Iran. 🤡

What is he going to do? Provoke China into attacking Taiwan and send billions to Taiwan? Then lose that too while people get fed up with that and Dems can choose their next war? 

American politics is designed in a way that only pro war and pro-Israeli candidates can, forget about winning, even run. 

What a beautiful state of affairs. 🤡

The financial situation is not looking good either. I predict a 2008 style collapse in the next term, before 2028. The decay can also be slow and gradual this time without a tumultuous collapse. Which is all the more deadly. 

Posted (edited)

Biden has lost this significantly at this point. If anything, you'll see the establishment, as in those in power, trying to even things out a bit so it isn't a complete landslide for Republicans. They need to do this for your dual party system to function which they maintain at all costs.

Biden should have gone years ago. Every time I post the following elsewhere:

Boomers don't like giving up control. The post gets deleted. It's true, its a generational thing I've been dealing with all my life. Its not true of everyone, but each generation has common characteristics across it, and one of the boomers' worst ones is not training leaders and successors. 

The healthy dynamic should have been for Biden to pass the torch but to remain the mentor. That would be a sensible, natural evolution. We have a generation that cannot do that en masse. So Gen X gave up trying in many areas, not all areas or all people obviously, they are quiet workhorses, but Gen X dealt with this stubbornness all their lives. Now people blame Gen X for giving up on certain areas. When hardly anything they did made a dent on this stubbornness.

Nobody can tell me that running an 80-year-old man in one of the most difficult jobs on the planet is a sensible idea. It's ridiculous. What happened to looking after the generation after you, mentoring, being a protector, and a guide? It's just that boomers have lost the ability to mentor the subsequent generations, and thus can't accept getting old. This mentorship is how you accept the natural progression of things while remaining part of it. Father to Son. Mother to daughter in the family, and then a relatable mentorship in life generally. I've seen it across my entire family, politics, business, everything.

It's sad, and what's worse is they'll just blame the shooting, they won't even get to learn the lesson at the 11th hour either now.

In the wider population, people cannot accept getting old, they resist it, and that resistance plays out in different ways, such as bizarre cosmetics, geriatric pregnancies, putting off life too long (not living in the moment), and not training leaders to replace us. Some of it also comes with the disconnect in families, with people working too many hours and thus not developing the aspect of themselves that would do this naturally, plus staying in the provider roles unnaturally without passing the torch for far too long, but hey corporations and 60 hour work weeks 'yay'. 

*Worse not having any connection with children at all, like me, and thus never developing the aspect of myself that would seek to teach a younger generation how to be a leader, provider, and self-sufficient man. It's all related.

**I also realize with the age gap increasing, trying to address this is like moving an even bigger bolder, as there are more old people stuck in the same patterns, and also more older people that need representation they can relate to, usually from other old people.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No he hasn't. I follow the news every day and I have no idea what Biden's vision is for the next 4 years. Zero. He is too old and weak to deliver a vision. I am not excited for the next 4 years, I am only hoping to avert a Trump disaster.

But this is not enough to entice most voters.

He did lay out a number of progressive ideas for the country for a 2nd Biden term when he gave a speech in Detroit, Michigan recently.

He will continue to repeat on the campaign trail. Also, Harris, Obama, and everyone of Biden’s surrogates will help sell his vision for the country as the campaign continues to unfold.

Edited by Hardkill

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

He did lay out a number of progressive ideas for the country

The problem is that people are not listening to policy when the noise of other things is so loud.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

He did lay out a number of progressive ideas for the country for a 2nd Biden term when he gave a speech in Detroit, Michigan recently.

He will continue to repeat on the campaign trail. Also, Harris, Obama, and everyone of Biden’s surrogates will help sell his vision for the country as the campaign continues to unfold.

Most are asking him to step down.  He was finished after the debate..but that last incident where I believe he called Trump his VP really just solidifies he is done.  His own party wants him to step down.   They are really screwed without a paddle.   As for Trump, like I said earlier I think things will be much better with him as opposed to Biden over the next four years. If there was a better option I would look at it.  I voted Biden last time but it's been a terrible four years and will be even worse next time.   Project 2025 is concerning but its not realistic in terms of changing the federal government actually happening - even if Trump wants to do it.  And of course he claims no part of this right now but that's only because it's being weaponized against his campaign.   But as crappy a guy that he is - I am not putting him anywhere near the level of a Hitler.  I think the nation will actually be stronger with him with a better economy.   If the democrats put a better person out and lay out a better action plan I would be open to that but it's not likely to happen.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Most are asking him to step down.  He was finished after the debate..but that last incident where I believe he called Trump his VP really just solidifies he is done.  His own party wants him to step down.   They are really screwed without a paddle.   As for Trump, like I said earlier I think things will be much better with him as opposed to Biden over the next four years. If there was a better option I would look at it.  I voted Biden last time but it's been a terrible four years and will be even worse next time.   Project 2025 is concerning but its not realistic in terms of changing the federal government actually happening - even if Trump wants to do it.  And of course he claims no part of this right now but that's only because it's being weaponized against his campaign.   But as crappy a guy that he is - I am not putting him anywhere near the level of a Hitler.  I think the nation will actually be stronger with him with a better economy.   If the democrats put a better person out and lay out a better action plan I would be open to that but it's not likely to happen.

I agree with you 100%. 

32 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I think that’s what the left leaning media call a cheap fake. lol. 

Both sides are as bad as the other.. i dont think it’s a political issue, it’s an American issue. Americans are juvenile. 

Who is JD Vance:

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who is JD Vance:

It's really bad. Oh gosh.