Sufi25

Why does dating seem so easy and effortless for most people?

28 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura okay. But shall I nevertheless start going to this one night club we have and start approaching there and start cold approaching on the street or at other events? Im currently working at a small university we have in our town (10k students), should I practice approaching here? or shall I follow the rule "dont shit, where you eat" 

I will probably move next year.

@Leo Gura You claimed that socially anxiety can be completely eliminated, I'm sure this is possible, but I doubt whether it's feasible.

@PB351 i would approach someone who is socially anxious and you can both be socially anxious together 

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, PB351 said:

but I doubt whether it's feasible.

Socializing is so easy once you gain some experience and overcome your own BS.

Like really, why would socializing be hard or anxious? People do it for fun. It's like playing a videogame. You just built it up as something hard in your mind when really it's one of the easist things in the world.

Truly, social anxiety is the biggest load of BS. It's as silly as being anxious for walking out of your house.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Truly, social anxiety is the biggest load of BS. It's as silly as being anxious for walking out of your house.

You are right about that.

However, the anxiety people experience is debilitating. it makes people so uncomfortable that they don't want to be around you. 

That is what must be overcome.

Posted (edited)

First rule of the game 1.stop caring about what other people are doing.It has nothing to do with you.

So you thinking about this,just put's  you deeper into not having great dating life.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

The guys who are brought up right or may have been popular at school this may come natural to them because they have been confident since a young age. 

However for guys who don't have this skill naturally then it is something they have to work at and learn. 

On 6/22/2024 at 11:50 AM, Sufi25 said:

Why is it that most people get laid, date, have a girlfriend, marry in such an easy and effortless way that they don't even have to think about game, how to flirt, seduction etc. It all happens so natural for them. Dating is just a normal part of their lifes and it seems that they don't struggle in that domain. Other people have to move to a bigger city, learn all the theoretical foundation of dating, learn how to flirt, how to escalate, when to touch, when to kiss etc. They have to go to night clubs and bars on a regular basis, have to approach hundreds of girls just to get one lay. 

Most people have never done one cold approach in their entire life and they are in a relationship and have a good dating life.

What are most people doing right then, that they don't struggle with the domain of dating? 

Just find a girl who likes talking with you and seems happy around you. And say "cool I get your number?" And then just start texting her but not too much. Easy.