Javfly33

Sadhguru confirms God is not the end.

69 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

The problem for me is the lack. There are many things necessary. You want a full, connected human life, doing what you like and not a work that disgusts you, in misery, illness, total loneliness. We are human, we have to dance the human dance and it is extremely difficult

Yup totally,,, I personally think that the way our society and cultures are set up was designed for this very purpose, to distract us from what our True nature and identity is, and too keep us down and slave like, what I see going on in the world, even in my local community is insane ways of living, and we live in a paradise essentially, everything is provided, other than heavy traffic delays and density of population, everything is good here, but its chaos and suffering everywhere, ppl going crazy on a daily basis shooting ppl, accidents happening, crazy situatons happening steady, just nuts all over the place, so its hard to do in that sort of way in this world we live in, running away to an Ashram is a nice idea right now lol...,

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

38 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

BEAUTIFUL. Gave me goosebumps reading it. 

That is because you had your eyes opened to the infinity, your mind open to the limitless now, to the flow of existence. At the end dissolving the barriers is not impossible. 

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I have lost my mind and will take a trip to India to find it :P

@Yimpa you got it.

Become conscious every centimetre of India you see is your imagination. 

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

running away to an Ashram is a nice idea right now lol...,

Yah but we are warriors. We find pleasure in fighting. we want to conquer, evolve, improve. we want to flow, give, open. and this translates into a Sioux seeing an Apache and torturing and killing him 😅. Then , human life, deeply, is a war. We have the voices of a thousand generations shouting us: fight, push, damned coward. Die by the sword, enter Odin's banquet .  If not, there wouldn't be evolution . In this times it's translates in move, open, create a new generation who is more open, make your push. How? Everyone of us has to discover it. contribute with your being to the movement, and always it's a fight . The problem is that if you don't fight you get depressed. It's human nature.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no one asleep because no one wakes up. 

hahahaha,

Cute word game.

Edited by Javfly33

46 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

running away to an Ashram is a nice idea right now lol...,

But maybe you are right, and it's the most wise option. Forget the humans, be a monk. But seems so boring for my ego.  You should be really enlightened full time, not human anymore. 

@Javfly33 I’ve never experienced god realisation but the word god is just that, a word

It is used to describe a particular mystical experience where you have become one with the universe and have also discovered you are the source of all that is. 

52 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

even in my local community is insane ways of living, and we live in a paradise essentially, everything is provided

Well, it's better that being a slave in the Roman mines, but a paradise...slave jobs, closed, bitter and toxic people. complexes, fear, no sex 😅, superficial friendships, greed, misunderstanding, families that treat each other from barriers, falsehood, envy, competition, illness, old age, decadence. I don't know, it seems more like hell to me 🤣

On 6/23/2024 at 7:28 AM, Javfly33 said:

Im not denying god. Im saying God is another creation of ego. 

@James123 exactly,

I like to say anything conceptual you hold about God, even the word God..is just that, conceptual.   It is not IT.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What is the God you say is not the end?

Maybe we're talking about different things. God has no end & no beginning. God is all ends & all beginnings.

God is Infinity 

Do you have any point of reference?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I like to say anything conceptual you hold about God, even the word God..is just that, conceptual.   It is not IT.

All is IT

Because there's no IT

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everything here written, all the posts and threads are conceptual, nothing here is really truth or real, we are all just talking around in circles and not about Real Truthful things, that is the only truth here...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Freedom and liberation is unconditional love where nothing is excluded. That's Absolute. How can it be totally free and excludes suffering and pain

You can suffer only what you fail to love. So unconditional love implies there is no condition in you where you are not in love. And if there is no condition where you are not in love, there is no condition where you are in suffering. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Inliytened1 Yes, I gues ultimately that´s what I wanted to share when I post this topic. 

7 hours ago, Davino said:

What is the God you say is not the end?

Maybe we're talking about different things. God has no end & no beginning. God is all ends & all beginnings.

God is Infinity 

Do you have any point of reference?

@Davino What im saying definetely can be misunderstood and maybe we are indeed talking about the same things.

What I mean is that God is NOT an experience. Is a way of Being. 

You can BE God right now or you can think about it. When people say 'God is Love', or 'God is Infinity' obviously you are thinking about God. 

You are not BEING IT. So clearly you are calling God a past experience. 

But the issue is you are always in the Now, so if you are not BEING GOD right now, God just becomes a thought or past experience. 

So you must be God right now. Not in the past when you had an infinite experience of Love. 

God is Infinity 

Well, it depends, when you say 'Infinity' are you thinking right now of something? 

You are God but as long as you are God now. Withouth thinking. 

If you think about Infinity you lost it. You are in Infinity Right now. Is not a thought. 

Try to grasp that right now you are thinking about God or Infinity, and realize is a thought. Don´t think it's somewhere else, you are right now Being It. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

When people say 'God is Love', or 'God is Infinity' obviously you are thinking about God. 

You are not BEING IT. So clearly you are calling God a past experience. 

But the issue is you are always in the Now, so if you are not BEING GOD right now, God just becomes a thought or past experience. 

So you must be God right now. Not in the past when you had an infinite experience of Love. 

God is creating everything in any state though man. It is the infinite now yes, which includes the thought of past awakenings as part of that perfectly fine. It’s a limitless consciousness that does whatever it wants. You’re adhering to rules that humans invented about how spirituality must function in order to gain ‘true’ insight, such as how you demonize thoughts, ego, identifying, mind-activity, memories and the like. You’re being completely unoriginal in that regard and not all of us are confined to these arbitrary contextualisations and rules. God can contort itself into infinite states and be or even ‘not be’ absolutely anything including the ‘nothing there at all’ state you keep harping on about. The totality of that recognition is what God/Love is and is so profound it’s not even sustainable to function. 

The current state you’re in is one claiming you’re being the ‘True Self’ because you’ve found the permanent backdrop of infinite consciousness in the present moment and then pointing imaginary people to this place and claiming that the past awakenings they’ve had don’t mean shit. But all that is is you as God masquerading yourself as that experience or in this case no experience/‘nothing there at all’ unlimited beingness, and it’s a particularly flat and well trodden state for seekers. 

You are God creating this imaginary bottom backdrop state and pretending you’ve hit the bottom and then espousing a really simplistic and even problematic spirituality. This kind of way you frame and approach things has even historically lead some teachers to deny God or Love altogether, which is just patently absurd (thankfully this is not you). And yet that’s still perfectly fine and it must be that way. That’s part of the infinite variety and unlimited nature of God and what it CAN be. And in fact IS. You are God/Love always meta-doing this.

You claim to be superior to a classical non dualist but as far as I can tell, you’re a plain old non dualist (although of course you will deny this again). What you’re trying to point us to -> the infinite reality / being mystery state prior to everything of which all arises and disappears into (even ‘God’), whereas it remains changeless and must be 100% accessible always now. I’m saying that THAT is a hallucination born of God/Love. It’s just one stratum of consciousness amongst an infinite sea of others, and yet you’re calling it the final reality, stripping consciousness bare into ‘nothing there’ or ‘unlimited consciousness’ as you call it as if that is in any way akin to the ACTUALITY (not mere thought lol) of the infinity of God/Love. 

Edited by bammy32

10 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Everything here written, all the posts and threads are conceptual, nothing here is really truth or real, we are all just talking around in circles and not about Real Truthful things, that is the only truth here...

Bro your birth is conceptual

You thinking your mother is actually your mother is conceptual

The fact of being on planet earth is conceptual. People three thousands years ago watched arround and had no clue where the fuck they were or what is even going

So don't dismiss conceptuality to your favor, dismiss it for truth's sake

This is my point, what do you say is the Real Truthful thing?? I'm eager to know!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bammy32 said:

God is creating everything in any state though man. It is the infinite now yes, which includes the thought of past awakenings as part of that perfectly fine. It’s a limitless consciousness that does whatever it wants. You’re adhering to rules that humans invented about how spirituality must function in order to gain ‘true’ insight, such as how you demonize thoughts, ego, identifying, mind-activity, memories and the like. You’re being completely unoriginal in that regard and not all of us are confined to these arbitrary contextualisations and rules. God can contort itself into infinite states and be or even ‘not be’ absolutely anything including the ‘nothing there at all’ state you keep harping on about. The totality of that recognition is what God/Love is and is so profound it’s not even sustainable to function. 

The current state you’re in is one claiming you’re being the ‘True Self’ because you’ve found the permanent backdrop of infinite consciousness in the present moment and then pointing imaginary people to this place and claiming that the past awakenings they’ve had don’t mean shit. But all that is is you as God masquerading yourself as that experience or in this case no experience/‘nothing there at all’ unlimited beingness, and it’s a particularly flat and well trodden state for seekers. 

You are God creating this imaginary bottom backdrop state and pretending you’ve hit the bottom and then espousing a really simplistic and even problematic spirituality. This kind of way you frame and approach things has even historically lead some teachers to deny God or Love altogether, which is just patently absurd (thankfully this is not you). And yet that’s still perfectly fine and it must be that way. That’s part of the infinite variety and unlimited nature of God and what it CAN be. And in fact IS. You are God/Love always meta-doing this.

You claim to be superior to a classical non dualist but as far as I can tell, you’re a plain old non dualist (although of course you will deny this again). What you’re trying to point us to -> the infinite reality / being mystery state prior to everything of which all arises and disappears into (even ‘God’), whereas it remains changeless and must be 100% accessible always now. I’m saying that THAT is a hallucination born of God/Love. It’s just one stratum of consciousness amongst an infinite sea of others, and yet you’re calling it the final reality, stripping consciousness bare into ‘nothing there’ or ‘unlimited consciousness’ as you call it as if that is in any way akin to the ACTUALITY (not mere thought lol) of the infinity of God/Love. 

I´m experiencing Being Infinite right now, can you say the same?

Stop dreaming of God, BE IT NOW.

There is nothing else. 

You either get your hands in your pocket and realize you yourself have the keys or you act like you don´t have them and 'some god out there who is infinite love' has them.

:DOh man. What a game of seek and hide you are playing, is quite funny 💙

Why you want to extend this fantasy? What you gain? 

Edited by Javfly33

whereas it remains changeless and must be 100% accessible always now.

@bammy32  Nice! You got it.

Until you don´t surrender to this you will keep seeking and thinking god or infinite love is an experience.

This is it.