LordFall

Enjoying dreams more than life

7 posts in this topic

While dreaming I've felt both a range of feelings and an intensity that I've never felt in real life. It really feels like the waking world is just like a painful test and I occasionally get blessed with glimpses of true comfort/peace/love/pleasure/contentment in the dream world. 

<3

Your unconscious can create insane, amazing worlds beyond your waking imagination. So deeply fascinating, allowing etc. that the real world seems like actual hell compared to them.

Imagine being in those and then waking up to the worse parts of what life has to offer.

Last night I dreamed of a crocodile woman. I am now glad that I am AWAKE.

Posted (edited)

Best dream I had recently there was an ice planet and it was a giant theme park. Went in line for sledding but the line people didnt care and we just skipped it went down a crazy hill with sweet jumps a crazy huge snow tornado everyone is watching it I can see their eyes in awe as it comes within feet of us. Then I woke up and I cried because it was the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I think we can do some cool stuff when we die. This world is beautiful but God is more

Edited by Hojo

Everything is a dream...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Mastering Lucid Dreaming surely seems like the next step!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

On 6/21/2024 at 2:41 PM, LordFall said:

While dreaming I've felt both a range of feelings and an intensity that I've never felt in real life. It really feels like the waking world is just like a painful test and I occasionally get blessed with glimpses of true comfort/peace/love/pleasure/contentment in the dream world. 

This is common among Ppl, they like the Sleep state of more than the waking state because in waking state everything is bit  more real and its mostly about Suffering, we've developed a Society where the majority are suffering being spokes in wheels of having to endure situations that we don't want to be in, while a small minority benefit from it, so dream state is much more appealing than waking state since dreams for the most part are more pleasant!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru