Keryo Koffa

Is Reality itself Dual? Isn't Love a result of Separation and hence a Trap?

26 posts in this topic

Reality doesn't care what its called, "Duality; Separation; Non-Duality; Infinity; Consciousness......these are just words attempting to label and or grasp the ungraspable!

There is an apparent separation between say a body and a tree or a car and a deer. 

Separation isn't real in the sense that if you look close enough at this "ME" character within the body, it can start becoming an unstable 'house of cards'. Its already not there, but it certainly seems to be. 

There are plenty of human bodies, but there's nobody inside of them. The opinionated separate individual inside is Maya, or the illusion of self.

Yup, that needy "ME" character trying to figure everything out and become enlightened.......isn't actually there!! 🙁 

There's no real separation, because there's no real separate characters, in which could be separated in the first place!

❤️

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

@bammy32 Yes. You are right. 

However, there is more.

Think about something for a second.

If Infinite Love exists, there must be something even more fundamental than that to hold that Love, inst It?

Im not denying Infinite Love.

If have done 15 5-MeO-DMT trips, some of them almost killing me. (This was a mistake on me because of taking too much).

What i want to say with this is that im not speaking to you from a non dualistic new age simplistic perspective of someone that just have meditated and watched Rupert Spira Youtube videos.

Im conscious of the Infinite Reality 

Im just saying, that is Still Dreaming and It Will be over.

What you think is the bedrock of reality, is Still part of the imagination of this certain  Creation we are in.

Forget everything you think you know about God, there is more. 

What you call God is Still a limitation.

What which is unlimited can Only dream about limits. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33  Appealing to past trips as authority doesn't impress me much. Either do people who claim they are binarily 'done'.

The container for Love is no container at all. Love is limitlessly uncontained because it IS what God IS. It needs no container, that's the point. God is limitlessly uncontained.

The only limitation is an awakening that supersedes God (or Infinite Reality as you call it) to Love, which is your claim.

A duality between God and Love isn't possible because Love is the simultaneously the cause and net result of Absolutely Infinite unification. It isn't simply more dreaming within this Creation as you claim.

You refer to Creation as if I'm talking about this universe or human-bound experience of consciousness or mind/identification/dreaming activity therein. No. This Love is foundational or meta to any which way consciousness/reality can be, including all parallel dimensions or realities that have no even conceivable connection to this reality at all.

Yet you will still find Love there as a constant because God IS Love.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, bammy32 said:

@Javfly33  Appealing to past trips as authority doesn't impress me much. Either do people who claim they are binarily 'done'.

The container for Love is no container at all. Love is limitlessly uncontained because it IS what God IS. It needs no container, that's the point. God is limitlessly uncontained.

The only limitation is an awakening that supersedes God (or Infinite Reality as you call it) to Love, which is your claim.

A duality between God and Love isn't possible because Love is the simultaneously the cause and net result of Absolutely Infinite unification. It isn't simply more dreaming within this Creation as you claim.

You refer to Creation as if I'm talking about this universe or human-bound experience of consciousness or mind/identification/dreaming activity therein. No. This Love is foundational or meta to any which way consciousness/reality can be, including all parallel dimensions or realities that have no even conceivable connection to this reality at all.

Yet you will still find Love there as a constant because God IS Love.

Who said "Im done"?

Im not. Im in an active process of Liberation.

You are in a process of entanglement as long as you hold Love as something fundamental of You. It is not. It is part of your dream. 

Love is a limitation. But you lack the awareness of what you really is your nature to become conscious of this right now.

Is just a lack of realization on your part, you still do not know what you are.

If you knew, you would simply see how Love is just another limitation.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I'm sorry man, it seems we're at an impasse. I understand what you're trying to claim, but I can't be gaslit on my own realizations so easily.

I will laugh so I don't cry that you called Love a limitation though :P

6 hours ago, bammy32 said:

@Javfly33 I'm sorry man, it seems we're at an impasse. I understand what you're trying to claim, but I can't be gaslit on my own realizations so easily.

I will laugh so I don't cry that you called Love a limitation though :P

No worries @bammy32 It was a good talk still. 👌

but I can't be gaslit on my own realizations so easily.

not that was my intention in the first place 🙏