Sandroew

Help me with shrooms

28 posts in this topic

@Rigel I would love to grow my own golden teachers one day. Should not be too much hassle either once you get there right? 

I am yet to try making tea from shrooms. I am really noob on this side. Gotta be my next experiment!

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Mushroom’s potency is hard to gauge. If you don’t grow them you’ve got two options. 

Store them whole to keep them longer but every time you take them the potency is a gamble. 

Or blend them all together so you know 2g of this batch will be the same 2g next week but in this case they will stale much faster.

I tried making tea and freezing it. Doesn’t work you loose A LOT of potency that way.

I tried blue honey. Doesn’t work you end up eating so much sugar to get a decent trip. Not worth it.

Have yet to dabble with alcohol extracts.

In an ideal world you know where it’s coming from & you are certain your whole batch is a single genetic specimen. That way you can store them whole for a while and the potency isn’t a gamble.

I never did shrooms but I believe 4-ACO-DMT is more cost effective. Am I wrong?

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, shree said:

I never did shrooms but I believe 4-ACO-DMT is more cost effective. Am I wrong?

Yes very.

once the infrastructure is there shrooms are shockingly inexpensive.

Maybe your 4-Aco plugs are better than mine.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 minute ago, Rigel said:

Yes very.

once the infrastructure is there it is shockingly inexpensive.

I get a descent trip on 15mg 4-ACO-DMT

The price is 90 Euros for 510mg.

Can buying mushrooms really beat this?

Or are you talking about growing your own shrooms?

2 minutes ago, shree said:

I get a descent trip on 15mg 4-ACO-DMT

The price is 90 Euros for 510mg.

Can buying mushrooms really beat this?

Or are you talking about growing your own shrooms?

Oh no you cannot buy. It will be much more expensive.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sandroew said:

@Rigel I would love to grow my own golden teachers one day. Should not be too much hassle either once you get there right? 

I am yet to try making tea from shrooms. I am really noob on this side. Gotta be my next experiment!

It’s actually a very fun hobby. It made get into growing gourmets mushrooms as well. I adore pink oysters.

Tea is great. If you don’t eat the flesh along with the tea like I do I would recommend you grind it very fine. The more surface area the better. I use pestle and mortar. Then pass through a coffee filter(Tea bags would also work I guess but none of the metal stuff, fines are gross) & you’ve got yourself an interesting & smooth tasting experience with max absorption. Bon appétit 😋 

Edit: If you wanna sin like me, remove the weight of your shroom dose from your coffee dose & replace with powdered mushrooms. Then proceed to brew a pour over as usual. That’s a bold move. If you like coffee. If not proceed to ignore & make tea.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel @Rigel

@shree@shree

Hey, the tags are bugged out on my phone sorry about that. 

I'll definitely try out the tea, the coffee I'm not so sure about lol. What shrooms would you recommend growing for a beginner? 

Shree, I have been aching to try DMT, but never heard about 4-ACO before. What it is like? From the price point of view it really seems worth it, I mean you get a trip for a few Euros, that's just straight up the best deal in the history of deals if you excuse my memes. 

@Sandroew The only species you will easily be able to put your hands on is psilocybe cubensis. Every strain you hear people talk about are genetic variants of that species(golden teacher is one of them, it’s pretty much the vanilla of cubensis. Penis envy is another popular choice). I think the difference is minimal between strains but that’s a point of contention in the community. Pick which ever one looks the coolest ahah! (As a thought experiment of course. It’s not legal & you should never ever grow them right🫡)

Sailing on the ceiling