How can I gain weight quickly and healthily?

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, integral said:

Do you wanna gain a strong body not gain weight.

Bingo.

Training will inform how much you want to eat in the end. You want muscle & bone density. That is not gonna happen without training.

Moving yo body’s such a pillar.

And then eat loads of foods.

Sailing on the ceiling 

You can also take drugs like cyproheptadine.

The devil is in the details.

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Quickly, out of my imagination right now :

-two bananas

-100g peanut butter 

-100g instant oats 

-vanilla extract

Turn that into a thick smoothie and boom 1100 kcal, the matter is settled.

Thanks bro :).

It tasted great and made me feel energetic. I didn't add vanilla, it still tasted good. But according to my calculations, this mixture is only 500 calories. 2 bananas are 300 calories and half a cup of oatmeal is 50 calories. Even though 3 large spoons of peanut butter is 75 calories, it's probably not 500 calories in total. Despite everything, it tasted very good and was very easy to make :)

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You can also take drugs like cyproheptadine.

For now, the situation is not serious enough to take medication. :) And isn't that medication for allergies?

6 hours ago, integral said:

Do you wanna gain a strong body not gain weight.

I want them both. Normally I ride a bike, but I can't ride right now because I'm out of town. I started running today, so I don't want to stop exercising until I start cycling again. I want to reach my healthy weight and get a little stronger, I don't have a serious muscle goal.

6 hours ago, 1337 said:

I want them both. Normally I ride a bike, but I can't ride right now because I'm out of town. I started running today, so I don't want to stop exercising until I start cycling again. I want to reach my healthy weight and get a little stronger, I don't have a serious muscle goal.

You’re not gonna build muscle doing endurance cardio activities. And so you won’t gain weight, but it will improve your respiratory system insulin resistance and overall health.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?