Sugarcoat

Feel better during nighttime

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have noticed this pattern in how no matter how I’m doing, I’m always doing a bit better  or at least less worse late in the evening and during the night. Feel more calm etc. And it has not to do with not having obligations during this time because it still applies when I have days where I don’t have anything planned or any work to do. And I wouldn’t say it has to do with the darkness either because it can be dark during the day too here in winter time when sun sets early. I’ve wondered why this is so, maybe something with circadian rythm something is different in the brain /body late in the evening. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

I'm more in the flow at night.

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I'm more in the flow at night.

In flow for what? Or what do you mean by it because I can kinda relate 

@Sugarcoat

I feel active, sometimes hyperactive. I'm highly aware of my feelings. I can get more focused, think better, and do a lot of stuff.

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Sugarcoat

I feel active, sometimes hyperactive. I'm highly aware of my feelings. I can get more focused, think better, and do a lot of stuff.

I can relate to a degree. I wonder why

51 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I can relate to a degree. I wonder why

Cause we are the dark night! 🦇 😁

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Cause we are the dark night! 🦇 😁

Sure 👍🏻😊

Posted (edited)

Come on guys this is basic circadian rhythm lower cortisol in the evening night time hormones are different from morning High cortisol hormons.

research night owls

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@integral why so serious. 😋

Ops didn’t mean to be lmao 😇

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

Science has shown that some people are wired to be nightowls.

It can take time to build up a certain momentum throughout the day. Jumping out of bed and being in the zone does not work for everyone.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I forget if it was nighttime for you that one time we voice called over Snapchat xD

13 hours ago, integral said:

Come on guys this is basic circadian rhythm lower cortisol in the evening night time hormones are different from morning High cortisol hormons.

research night owls

Ok 👍🏻

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I forget if it was nighttime for you that one time we voice called over Snapchat xD

I think it was

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Science has shown that some people are wired to be nightowls.

It can take time to build up a certain momentum throughout the day. Jumping out of bed and being in the zone does not work for everyone.

Makes sense