Clarence

Advanced Machining In Ancient Egypt? (Blog Post)

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In relation to this topic, I highly recommend watching a few interviews of Matias De Stefano. I think he gives coherent explanations about the construction of the pyramids. He also talks about pre-Egyptian civilizations and that the people at the time were the technology, meaning that they would become the elements to construct the pyramids.

He says something like this in this video at 1:25:25 (paraphrasing):

The ones of the element of earth were the ones taught how to move the stones, the ones of the element of water were the ones taught how to break them, to pour the water, to make it vibrate, but they were not the ones levitating the rocks. Though, that is how they created the clean breaks in the stones (with the water and sound, changing the vibration of the water).

He talks about many other interesting things in this interview, for example, the origins of the words magic and alchemist and how he's been Calling Forth the Rain, both as a child and later in Egypt at the pyramids. The entire video gives more context to the quoted passage.

I've also watched this video in which he explains the Original Purpose of the Pyramids. Once again, the entire video is worth watching for context, but he starts talking about this particular topic at 33:06.

Lastly, in this video, he mentions that the Egyptians did not exist when the pyramids were build (18:05), but he starts talking about ancient civilizations at 0:47 and also says, at the very beginning, something along the lines that humans created them and not aliens.

He also talks about aliens traveling through time and not through space (among other things about aliens) in other videos. I think he's worth researching.

I'm not dogmatic either about these topics, but it seems to me that Matias gives relevant answers - which could be correct or incorrect, but they at least make a lot of sense. It would not be surprising to me if he was correct in most of what he says as he has incredible spiritual gifts and as nothing I've heard so far from him is incoherent with my current understanding of reality. Though of course, I'm still at an early stage of constructing and expanding my own understanding of reality and I don't have direct knowledge and memories of those time periods like he does. So I keep an open mind about all this.

Edited by Clarence

Posted (edited)

@Clarence

Visit Egypt. Go to Giza, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, etc.

There are boat trips that will take you there on the Nile River with a guide who'll show you the buildings.

Watching mystical-shmystical videos (no offense) about ancient civilizations buildings is nothing compared to seeing, touching, and being amazed by them.

Edited by Nemra

lol I think this may fall under the category of 'wild speculation' that Leo was trying to avoid. It may or may not be true, but the supporting evidence in this specific case hinges entirely on the word of Matias De Stefano. It's reasonable to be skeptical.

Though I do wonder. If you were to take this story to the masses and compare it to the idea that we're all actually God, like a huge portion of this forum believes (which I believe as well), which would they find more difficult to accept?

You being God is not a belief.

Thinking you know how the pyramids were built is belief.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think that'd be a very tricky distinction to tease apart for the mass majority of people. Personally, I understand the unity of all things can be directly experienced as a profound self-authenticating truth, but that wouldn't stand up as legitimate for those who haven't had the experience.

Edited by What Am I

39 minutes ago, What Am I said:

It's reasonable to be skeptical.

Of course.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree. I don't say I know how they were build, nor do I think that. I see it as a possibility that may or may not be true.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, What Am I said:

but that wouldn't stand up as legitimate for those who haven't had the experience.

And? So what?

5x5=25 is not legitmate to a child who hasn't done math.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

And? So what?

5x5=25 is not legitmate to a child who hasn't done math.

Fair point, I agree it's simply a matter of a lack of understanding reality. The consensus view, even when held by billions of people, can be incorrect. Those of us on the forum who have had the experience should know that more than anyone.

In turn though, it should also open up our horizons quite a bit. It seems likely that the fact we're all God is not the only mystery on Earth. It just takes a measured and sophisticated approach to not get caught in delusion while exploring these things.

I'm guessing that if you break it down, we're pretty much in agreement.

I opened a topic about this in the Science area because it feels is more science for me involving theories but if the last info we have come from early records is from there we can start and not from Stefano. 

@Rafael Thundercat I think my topic fits better in this section. You may add yours here if you want, it also makes more sense that way as I created it first.

Never heard of this, but damn it sounds amazing !

Thanks for sharing

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You saying "You being God is not a belief." is a belief 🙂

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Clarence all cool, i let there. And actually Stefano stuff make some sense, I think apsrt of some Ayahusva Jorneys , Stephano had studied a lot of things too. Not that he is making stuff up but a lot of what he talks can come from other sources. Ancient civilization topic have a ton of material to work with. 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Clarence all cool, i let there. And actually Stefano stuff make some sense, I think apsrt of some Ayahusva Jorneys , Stephano had studied a lot of things too. Not that he is making stuff up but a lot of what he talks can come from other sources. Ancient civilization topic have a ton of material to work with. 

Perhaps he studies also on his own; I don't know. But I think it is possible that he can remember hundreds of his past lives and have contact with guides who can provide him with informations about reality, the world, the past, that other people don't have access to.

There are psychic people all around the world.

I believe that at least certain things he says are true in the sense that I don't have direct access to the informations he has - so at this level, it is a belief. But I don't think that the existence of psychic people, or that certain people can remember their past lives, is a belief, as their claims can be verified in this reality.

It could also be possible to directly verify certain things Matias says (like go to Egypt and in the pyramids with him to see if something actually happens - to feel the energy inside and to see if/how it starts raining). Maybe also it could be possible to verify certain things about the ancient past or things about this planet by developping psychic abilities. Though, that would likely be very difficult. But who knows, sometimes people get psychic abilities after near death experiences or wathever.

10 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:
17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You saying "You being God is not a belief." is a belief 🙂

I partly agree with that - that it could be a belief for some people.

At this point, I believe Leo when he says he has reached Alien Consciousness. In a sense, I think he would like others to understand or believe him about that too - or I misanderstood him. (I just had my own tiny experience of it two days ago, but that's it).

I've also always believed him when he talked about reality and God, far before having my first awakenings. Was I wrong to believe him? I don't know. In the end, I checked that for myself. But in a sense, thinking that you are God is a belief until you've checked it for yourself (am I wrong, @Leo Gura). Still, I was not incorrect to believe it was true. Actually, I even knew prior to my experiences that it was true as my intuition was so strong.

What's interesting about Matias is not just the pyramids, but all the aspects of reality he talks about that give understandings about reality and this planet on things we cannot see - which maybe could be verified by developping psychic abilities, among other things.

The thing I agree here with though is that understanding God and Consciousness and how you are creating your own reality through direct experience is more fundamental than all this. But for me it's worth looking into those things still, as we are stuck on this planet there are certain things I want to know/understand, which psychedelics are not likely to give me answers on.

Edited by Clarence

Posted (edited)

You have to start somewhere, which is with some beliefs. But then you gotta test them to validate.

You couldn't take a shit if you didn't believe your toilet still existed after you took a nap.

The key is, how many of your beliefs have you validated?

You don't have to believe that you're God. You could not believe it and still just pursue truth and higher consciousness and eventually you'll experience God despite your beliefs.

I didn't believe in God when I discovered it. You don't need to believe things that are true.

Edited by Leo Gura

I'm very in to this sort of thing. Here's a few videos to get you thinking:

Incredibly precisely manufactured Egyptian vases:

Evidence of machining in ancient sites:

The mysterious stone nubs and knobs:

Finely crafted stone blocks:

I can't get enough of it!

57% paranoid

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to start somewhere, which is with some beliefs. But then you gotta test them to validate.

You couldn't take a shit if you didn't believe your toilet still existed after you took a nap.

The key is, how many of your beliefs have you validated?

You don't have to believe that you're God. You could not believe it and still just pursue truth and higher consciousness and eventually you'll experience God despite your beliefs.

I didn't believe in God when I discovered it. You don't need to believe things that are true.

Do you also have specific understandings about intuition? Is intuiting something excatly the same as believing something?

I think that I am highly intuitive, though I don't like believing/trusting my intuition because I always fear being wrong. So I acknowledge it and stay in an in-between state between intuiting and not knowing - until verified.

So I understand the importance of validation, but I'm still a bit confused about the differences between intuition and belief. For me they feel different, even though they both need validation. So I wonder how you regard the two. Do you consider them to be the same thing?

Posted (edited)

Intuition and belief are not the same thing. Although they could easily get mixed together. And intuitions can be wrong.

That is a very tricky issue because it does to heart of self-deception, and there is no solution to self-deception.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Intuition and belief are not the same thing. Although they could easily get mixed together. And intuitions can be wrong.

Yeah, I worked for months on a university project because of an intuition I had. Turned out to be false in the end. 

Intuition is amazing because it pops directly from the unconscious to the conscious. An intuition is an insight from the unconscious but it can still come from a context that turns out to be wrong in the end. So most intuitions are still contingent within worldview and assumptions. Still an amazing tool though. I love intuitions

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

there is no solution to self-deception.

Really? I don't exactly understand what you mean by that here. I thought it could be worked on/reduced, in a similar way that one can work on checking their beliefs or intuitions.