Breakingthewall

The scary side and the pure light

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, An young being said:

@Breakingthewall How would you differentiate such a blissful feeling from other emotions, including love?

It's not a blissful feeling, it's the existence that opens. The thing was that my heart got open, and my heart was the heart of the infinity, and there was the pure light of love, and that was what reality is. Nothing more, that's everything. Now I'm again in the world, with all it shit, and it's wonder,. trying to make a beautiful life, projecting the best with my mind to make the beauty happens. And I don't understand absolutely nothing. I just know what the reality is under it's surface, then I want to bring that to the surface. It's impossible to understand anything 😅. We are walking on infinity. Sure understanding is so comforting, but it's impossible. Love is the only answer. Love is the substance of reality, even of the loneliness, the pain and the sickness. The thing is open our heart to the love that reality is, with all its shit. Nothing is wrong, everything is the sacred light of reality. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall Today I heard a poem that have something to do with your nickname. Is a poem by  Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee  called "The Wall", that I heard in this podcast I follow. it start exactly at 20:40 of the podcast. 

https://veilofreality.com/2024/06/20/12-psycho-spiritual-tools-for-spiritual-warfare-tcm-133-part-1/

I took many Wisdom from the rest of the podcast but the Poem is amazing 

Hope you like. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

20 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Breakingthewall Today I heard a poem that have something to do with your nickname. Is a poem by  Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee  called "The Wall", that I heard in this podcast I follow. it start exactly at 20:40 of the podcast. 

https://veilofreality.com/2024/06/20/12-psycho-spiritual-tools-for-spiritual-warfare-tcm-133-part-1/

I took many Wisdom from the rest of the podcast but the Poem is amazing 

Hope you like. 

This text is absolutely great. That guy understand incredible deep. What is his name?

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

This text is absolutely great. That guy understand incredible deep. What is his name?

The guy from the Podcast is Bernard from this Youtube. 

I am still warping my mind around his topics about Occult Forces and HyperDimentional Beings but there is a lot of Good Stuff about Embodiment, Integration and Shadow work in the channel. 

Screenshot_20240622-001943_YouTube.jpg

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The guy from the Podcast is Bernard from this Youtube. 

I am still warping my mind around his topics about Occult Forces and HyperDimentional Beings but there is a lot of Good Stuff about Embodiment, Integration and Shadow work in the channel. 

Screenshot_20240622-001943_YouTube.jpg

I liked when he talked about the light of reality, and how humans hide it. and how that light can burn you, how we are not prepared to live in the total light of existence. We must darken it or you don't sleep, your mind burns 

About occult forces and that, who knows? Nobody understands anything, neither a centimeter of the point of the iceberg. We are in the dark in the sense that the cosmos is infinite, and we can't perceive it

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not a blissful feeling, it's the existence that opens. The thing was that my heart got open, and my heart was the heart of the infinity, and there was the pure light of love, and that was what reality is. Nothing more, that's everything. Now I'm again in the world, with all it shit, and it's wonder,. trying to make a beautiful life, projecting the best with my mind to make the beauty happens. And I don't understand absolutely nothing. I just know what the reality is under it's surface, then I want to bring that to the surface. It's impossible to understand anything 😅. We are walking on infinity. Sure understanding is so comforting, but it's impossible. Love is the only answer. Love is the substance of reality, even of the loneliness, the pain and the sickness. The thing is open our heart to the love that reality is, with all its shit. Nothing is wrong, everything is the sacred light of reality. 

What do you mean by light and love? How does it feel? Does it feel pleasurable? Does it feel like you loving a person? I know you have spent a lot of time out there, so try for the sake of me to describe the feeling of that as best as possible with words.

Also, how do you differentiate the feeling of emptiness without heart and it filled with your heart?

8 hours ago, An young being said:

What do you mean by light and love? How does it feel? Does it feel pleasurable? Does it feel like you loving a person? I know you have spent a lot of time out there, so try for the sake of me to describe the feeling of that as best as possible with words.

Also, how do you differentiate the feeling of emptiness without heart and it filled with your heart?

It's something that happens and I would say that in all cases it is like this: you realize the essential emptiness of existence. In limitless infinity everything blurs until it becomes nothing. Then, in the void, you realize that there is only one real thing. love springs from your heart. Just as all things fade to become nothing, your love cannot fade, it expands into infinity and becomes everything. then, it is revealed as total reality. It increases its intensity, it is no longer love, it is reality, it is the total sacred light of existence. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's something that happens and I would say that in all cases it is like this: you realize the essential emptiness of existence. In limitless infinity everything blurs until it becomes nothing. Then, in the void, you realize that there is only one real thing. love springs from your heart. Just as all things fade to become nothing, your love cannot fade, it expands into infinity and becomes everything. then, it is revealed as total reality. It increases its intensity, it is no longer love, it is reality, it is the total sacred light of existence. 

Great! But what do you do to fill the void with love? Or do you feel it instantly?