Ben2204

All women tell me I’m fat and ugly

46 posts in this topic

all the women tell me I'm fat and ugly

I don't know what to do anymore because most women told me I was a fat and disgusting guy. They said they wanted to vomit as soon as they saw me. 

this is what i look like : https://ibb.co/Fx8DYgf

I no longer want to make an effort to attract them, I even want to become even fat so that they hate me and find me even more disgusting

Are you trolling us?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you trolling us?

no no I assure you
the women in my town are not nice, especially to me. I constantly get comments about how ugly I am. I've also received a few comments from women who think I'm fat. 

it's a cry for help because I absolutely don't understand why they are taking it out on me, I don't want to troll at all

Something is weird about this post. Don't trust it guys. Matter of fact, you and it should be deleted. It should also be closed.

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Ben2204 said:

I no longer want to make an effort to attract them, I even want to become even fat so that they hate me and find me even more disgusting

Sure, has happend to me. Some women can be really cruel and mean. Just ignore them and move on. 

Posted (edited)

No one care about your victimhood persona, even if it’s the only thing you have and you are very attached to it.

Give fun, love, interests…

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Something is weird about this post. Don't trust it guys. Matter of fact, you and it should be deleted. It should also be closed.

Why do you say that ? 
Do you question what women do to me?

Just now, Ben2204 said:

Why do you say that ? 
Do you question what women do to me?

What's up with that link you shared.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He want someone say about him « oh my poor guy blahblahblah ». He has to be a man, in other words being ready to renonce to pieces of his ego by himself.

The devil is in the details.

Why is the link you shared is of half naked women and a picture of a ripped guy with muscles taking a selfie.

Know thyself....

Did you guys even looked at the link he shared. Seems spammy to me. Thats why I said what I said. If that's him in the pic no woman would call him fat and ugly. The guy in the pic has a 6pack.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Did you guys even looked at the link he shared. Seems spammy to me. Thats why I said what I said. If that's him in the pic no woman would call him fat and ugly. The guy in the pic has a 6pack.

Yes this guy is me

but i don’t understand why women tell me i ´m fat

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you trolling us?

My name used to be Ben for what it’s worth xD

If I'm not mistaken I think he made a post on this topic before. Looks like the same guy.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Ben2204 said:

Yes this guy is me

but i don’t understand why women tell me i ´m fat

Who are those sexy women in the link. Why are web cam models in the link.

Know thyself....

But I swear I'm not lying
the guy in the photo is me (you can compare it with my other topic)
I understand that you take me for a troll but what I say is true, lots of women find me fat and ugly

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Guys I'm trying to tell you all something is fishy about this post. @Leo Gura

I don't understand what you're saying
when I click on the link there is just the photo that I put 

but if you see something else it's not my fault, I didn't know that the site in question also advertised

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Who are those sexy women in the link. Why are web cam models in the link.

Those are ads sister, welcome to the Internet

@Ben2204  You still haven't given specific accounts of when women called you ugly by the way, that would probably help us understand more about your situation. Please recall these experiences like you're writing prose or answering an interview.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Those are ads sister, welcome to the Internet

@Ben2204  You still haven't given specific accounts of when women called you ugly by the way, that would probably help us understand more about your situation. Please recall these experiences like you're writing prose or answering an interview.

the other day I was at the gym doing my workout, I passed 2 girls and then I heard them laughing saying "did you see how fat the guy who just passed by was"

Last week I wanted to try my luck with a colleague. she told me that I was filthy, that no woman would ever want me, that my face made her want to vomit

another day I fucked a prostitute, I asked her how she found me, she replied "not very handsome and a little fat"

another day I approached a woman in the street, she yelled at me saying that there was no point in approaching her because I was too fat and ugly