emil1234

holy fuck everything really is nothing

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

its like the infinite singularity of emptiness thats always been inside of me is revealing itself in everything else. what the fuck i dont know what to think of this. deep sleep everywhere. everything is just an apperance of deep sleep. WTF. deep sleep is just everything minus apperance

edit; this is fucking weird

edit: ok i lost it now rip. weird while it lasted

Edited by emil1234

Very good.

Your post is probably so "way out" that it didn't receive much response, although it being the most interesting one since its posting.

Actually, "You" didn't loose "it". Just some clouds appeared that made what you called "deep sleep" a bit harder to directly "perceive/realize" beyond the clouds. Its always there.

YOU are that Infinite Being containing the show of duality and nonduality, awakening and sleeping. That impersonal Infinite Reality beyond the "event-horizon" which is so infinite that no "movement" of focus/mind/thought/appearance/perception/I,me,mine-arising can ever get "there".

And That Infinite Reality beyond this "event horizon" where small you "can't go" is constant and changeless. That contains all the states of illusion and realizing/awakening, which roll "before"/"within" its Infinite Being.

THAT "you" can never loose. Or gain. THAT never changes, because change is contained in it, its expression or modulation.

And THAT is absolute freedom & love & bliss. Infinite Liberation.

Who are you again? Did you EVER loose yourself (really)? 

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And That Infinite Reality beyond this "event horizon" where small you "can't go" is constant and changeless. That contains all the states of illusion and realizing/awakening, which roll "before"/"within" its Infinite Being.

THAT "you" can never loose. Or gain. THAT never changes, because change is contained in it, its expression or modulation.

And THAT is absolute freedom & love & bliss. Infinite Liberation.

Who are you again? Did you EVER loose yourself (really)? 

And thats why they say once you touch the real Ultimate "God will be your slave".

Cause God, Infinity State of Consciousness +1, etc... Is Still appearance and form being sustained by the only Real Being. 😃 Nice.

emptiness leaves absolutley no room for an external physical world, because it is infinite

52 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

emptiness leaves absolutley no room for an external physical world, because it is infinite

Good, now go tell your Mother about your fabulous discovery.

Posted (edited)

On 6/20/2024 at 2:09 PM, emil1234 said:

if it's infinite, isn't there infinite room for it alongside everything else?

or is it the illusory notion of there being some realm outside consciousness you're tackling?

since it can be fully encompassed inside consciousness instead of believing it exists outside...

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀