James123

After the Unbearable Pain

84 posts in this topic

@James123 Maybe its's God's way to bring us closer to God, but ultimately, God is not known. Try to find peace in the state of not-knowing. 

On the other hand, to continue living a sane life, perhaps be part of a community where you can share your story and inspire others. Or create something out of your suffering to help others.

On 19/06/2024 at 8:45 PM, James123 said:

Of course!!! But i am trying to understand the best way of living, with all the problems, suffering, pain, etc... What can be the best path of living? Enlightenment or death is easy, but the life terrifies me. 

I can't imagine what you are going through, brother, Maybe ego death. Consider that you are already dead and live the rest of your life as a bonus. Much love.

@creativepursuit definitely brother. Thank you very much!!!

Much love and Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, creativepursuit said:

can't imagine what you are going through, brother, Maybe ego death. Consider that you are already dead and live the rest of your life as a bonus. Much love.

Imagine what a guy who lives on a city street is going through, to whom no one talks, failed at everything, addicted to some shit, old, full of hate, fear, incomprehension and madness. every time I go out on the street I see many

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall Sadly, you can only help those who want to help themselves. The only other way is total acceptance.

On 19/06/2024 at 8:45 PM, James123 said:

Of course!!! But i am trying to understand the best way of living, with all the problems, suffering, pain, etc... What can be the best path of living? Enlightenment or death is easy, but the life terrifies me. 

I can't imagine what you are going through, brother, Maybe ego death. Consider that you are already dead and live the rest of your life as a bonus. Much love.

Edited by creativepursuit