James123

After the Unbearable Pain

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The game of reality is a hard game. Reality opens its heart to itself, it keeps nothing, it saves nothing. It is absolutely generous in creation, in beauty, and in suffering. The heart of reality bleeds total generosity. It opens itself and says: give it all to me. and drains the full chalice of existence with infinite joy and courage. reality has infinite balls.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

How do you know ?

They would have to have no attachments or value anything.   The reality is that losing an attachment is going to cause suffering.  And you are going to lose an attachment at some point or another.  It depends on how lucky you are as how long that takes.     

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For your kids, for your body, for the families who were in autchwitz, for the old people alone sick in a city... imagine the volume of shit of humanity. It's a huge mountain of the worse shit ever. Seems a joke. It's better to laugh. 

What a fucking joke, literally. Before, enlightenment seemed difficult, but now fucking life terrifies me, death or enlightenment is easy, at least the end. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

What a fucking joke, literally. Before, enlightenment seemed difficult, but now fucking life terrifies me, death or enlightenment is easy, at least the end. 

One thing is being as open to the reality as you can in normal circumstances, and another If they lock you in a room full of hungry rats, for example. Then you are not enlightened or anything, you are just scaping from the rats. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Sorry to Hear about Your Son, no parent needs to go thru things like this, unfortunately it happens all the time but hopefully he grows up Happy and Healthy... Which is what You should concentrate on too, be an example to Your Son, don't teach him anything other than how to survive another day in a Healthy way, Be Happy and Healthy yourself, forget this God stuff, it has nothing to do with being a Good Parent and Human Being, just be Healthy and Happy and Your son will see this as he grows up and it will reflect in his life for as long as he Lives!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

One thing is being as open to the reality as you can in normal circumstances, and another If they lock you in a room full of hungry rats, for example. Then you are not enlightened or anything, you are just scaping from the rats. 

Definitely.

35 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Sorry to Hear about Your Son, no parent needs to go thru things like this, unfortunately it happens all the time but hopefully he grows up Happy and Healthy... Which is what You should concentrate on too, be an example to Your Son, don't teach him anything other than how to survive another day in a Healthy way, Be Happy and Healthy yourself, forget this God stuff, it has nothing to do with being a Good Parent and Human Being, just be Healthy and Happy and Your son will see this as he grows up and it will reflect in his life for as long as he Lives!

Definitely brother. Thank you very much for your beautiful wishes. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@James123 Hey James,

I think you are going through what is known as dissociation, which can happen as a response to psychological stress especially considering you went through depression before. Here are the symptoms:

Dissociation in Depression

Emotional Numbness: Depressed individuals may feel detached from their emotions, experiencing a sense of numbness or emptiness.

Memory Problems: Difficulty concentrating and remembering details, often exacerbated by the depressive state.

Depersonalization: Feeling disconnected from oneself or one's body, as if living in a dream or observing oneself from the outside.

Derealization: Perceiving the world around them as unreal, distant, or distorted.

Identity Disturbance: In extreme cases, there may be confusion about one's identity or a sense of losing oneself.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Leo Gura What kind of evidence would you consider a proof though?

I think you know pretty well that some insight and achievements are so radical you cannot give a tangible proof of them.
That's why i'm surprised by your attitude. Daily poeple challenge you attaiments and you obviously cannot give them a proof of Alien Intelligence,  cause the evidence would be the experience you had, that you cannot transfer to any other.

This seems to me like a double-standard in you thinking, unless i'm missing a peace of it and there is something i'm not awere of.

Well, at least let a crocodile bite your hand or something, if you claim to have transcended suffering.

That might open my mind.

Alien Consciousness is a lot harder to demonstrate than immunity to suffering. They just aren't alike. I wish I could demonstrate it, but then again I don't claim to be in that consciousness permanently.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@James123Glad to hear your son is doing better. We love you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, at least let a crocodile bite your hand or something, if you claim to have transcended suffering.

That might open my mind.

Acute pain can be transcended, a lot of saints did it. It is the chronic pain that is most debilitating.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

@James123Glad to hear your son is doing better. We love you.

Thank you very much!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I love you guys all too. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@James123 Hey James,

I think you are going through what is known as dissociation, which can happen as a response to psychological stress especially considering you went through depression before. Here are the symptoms:

Dissociation in Depression

Emotional Numbness: Depressed individuals may feel detached from their emotions, experiencing a sense of numbness or emptiness.

Memory Problems: Difficulty concentrating and remembering details, often exacerbated by the depressive state.

Depersonalization: Feeling disconnected from oneself or one's body, as if living in a dream or observing oneself from the outside.

Derealization: Perceiving the world around them as unreal, distant, or distorted.

Identity Disturbance: In extreme cases, there may be confusion about one's identity or a sense of losing oneself.

This is probably what happened to me except the last article. Thank you very much for sharing. It seems as terrible deasese.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They just aren't alike. I wish I could demonstrate it, but then again I don't claim to be in that consciousness permanently.

@Leo Gura I know you said a while back you wouldn’t show anymore live awakening videos due the backlash or derogatory responses or something along those lines. But just out of interest have you ever set up the camera and recorded yourself whilst then awakening to this alien consciousness? Then actually ran it back through to yourself and watching from your standard state of consciousness observing that and the sorts of ways you may be trying to explain it to yourself during the awakening with what your saying to yourself and how your acting or whatever it is you may be doing in that state?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

@Leo Gura I know you said a while back you wouldn’t show anymore live awakening videos due the backlash or derogatory responses or something along those lines. But just out of interest have you ever set up the camera and recorded yourself whilst then awakening to this alien consciousness? Then actually ran it back through to yourself and watching from your standard state of consciousness observing that and the sorts of ways you may be trying to explain it to yourself during the awakening with what your saying to yourself and how your acting or whatever it is you may be doing in that state?

To an outside observer, it would probably look like he overdosed on heroin or something. Without direct experience, you have nothing.

Also, sharing those kind of videos is doing nothing good to his private life.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Sorry to hear that your son is sick, but since you posted it here, here are some insights from my side:

1. Your son being sick provides you an opportunity to show your selfless side. Pray for him with all your effort, sacrifice all your time to spend for him, and do your best to see him happy again. 

2. Your son being sick and you suffering for it also shows that awakening alone  doesn't free you from suffering. As long as you have selfish desires, attachments and an inflated ego, suffering continues. 

3. There's nothing wrong in suffering, you should just make sure it's within your tolerable limits. For that, you have to keep your egoistic tendencies down. As long as that is maintained, your life experiences will be smooth.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

. Your son being sick provides you an opportunity to show your selfless side. Pray for him with all your effort, sacrifice all your time to spend for him, and do your best to see him happy again. 

Sure, great advice. Thank you.

Your son being sick and you suffering for it also shows that awakening alone  doesn't free you from suffering. As long as you have selfish desires, attachments and an inflated ego, suffering continues. 

Of course, fundamentally i am nothing, but as a self I am still human being.

There's nothing wrong in suffering, you should just make sure it's within your tolerable limits. For that, you have to keep your egoistic tendencies down. As long as that is maintained, your life experiences will be smooth.

Definitely, balance between ego and the truth is key for living of the life. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sure, great advice. Thank you.

Of course, fundamentally i am nothing, but as a self I am still human being.

Definitely, balance between ego and the truth is key for living of the life. 

🙏🙏🙏

@James123 Hey man, Ive been following this ever since you posted, and I just wanted to share. 

I truly hope your son's condition gets better. 

You're showing incredible strength right now, and so is your son. That's what it means to have human spirit. 

For some time maybe it'll help to think less existentially, and find more grounding. But of course, do what you feel is best. 

The storm passes. It always passes. I was in a very hard situation some years ago. The world felt like it was collapsing on me. But just take it one day at a time, and you'll get out. 

Leo's concept of requisite variety helped me at the time. Essentially, with any problem, you want to expand the possibility set for how you handle a given problem, big or small. This will mobilize you to take the best actions possible during this storm. 

Right now I think all that matters is being there for your son, present. Presence. 

Humans are very capable, and they push past obstacles, even your son will. 

6 hours ago, Jayson G said:

@James123 Hey man, Ive been following this ever since you posted, and I just wanted to share. 

I truly hope your son's condition gets better. 

You're showing incredible strength right now, and so is your son. That's what it means to have human spirit. 

For some time maybe it'll help to think less existentially, and find more grounding. But of course, do what you feel is best. 

The storm passes. It always passes. I was in a very hard situation some years ago. The world felt like it was collapsing on me. But just take it one day at a time, and you'll get out. 

Leo's concept of requisite variety helped me at the time. Essentially, with any problem, you want to expand the possibility set for how you handle a given problem, big or small. This will mobilize you to take the best actions possible during this storm. 

Right now I think all that matters is being there for your son, present. Presence. 

Humans are very capable, and they push past obstacles, even your son will. 

Hey brother, that k you very much for your kind words, suggestions and beautiful wishes. As you said, I will do my best. Unfortunately, it is impossible to control reality, everything is out of control. Therefore, surrendering is must.

Thank you again. I appreciate 🙏 🙏 🙏 

On 19/06/2024 at 8:45 PM, James123 said:

Of course!!! But i am trying to understand the best way of living, with all the problems, suffering, pain, etc... What can be the best path of living? Enlightenment or death is easy, but the life terrifies me. 

I can't imagine what you are going through, brother, Maybe ego death. Consider that you are already dead and live the rest of your life as a bonus. Much love.

13 minutes ago, creativepursuit said:

Consider that you are already dead and live the rest of your life as a bonus.

Hey brother, definitely that's what i am trying to do. But, living every moment as like that is very very hard believe me. Very hard. İ am doing / surrendering my best. But, it is so tough. My chest fucking Borns for weeks.