James123

After the Unbearable Pain

84 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

When the things in life gets ugly, and things gets ugly almost sure, then it's the moment to say: I am here, do with me what you want. All of us are going to cry and beg for mercy, but life is merciless. The moment of the truth use to come, this is not a game. Let's see how I'm going to react, but as a preparation what I try is not liying myself 

Yeah man. You are right. Being honest to yourself is most important thing to do. Moreover, what I recognize is death or enlightenment is easy, fucking life terrifies me.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Shit happens, i dont have a son but ive Heard is very Deep pain if anything happens to your Children if you are a father. 

It feels like having a open heart surgery without any medication. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I’m so sorry dude. I tried to imagine what’s it like to be in your situation. I would really not want that…

Stay strong. :| But also let yourself be weak. If that matters to you I sent you a loving intention.

Why do you people need to involve God in every single conversation?

Sorry but, You all sound sometimes like fundamentalists. Including OP. 

The guy is going through a crisis. His child is sick. End of story.

Nobody is slapping anybody.

You all need a cold shower.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

4 minutes ago, shree said:

Sounds like you could use a God-slappin'.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you could use a God-slappin'.

You need an ice bath.

14 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I’m so sorry dude. I tried to imagine what’s it like to be in your situation. I would really not want that…

Stay strong. :| But also let yourself be weak. If that matters to you I sent you a loving intention.

Thank you very much my friend. ❤️ 

13 minutes ago, shree said:

Why do you people need to involve God in every single conversation?

Sorry but, You all sound sometimes like fundamentalists. Including OP. 

The guy is going through a crisis. His child is sick. End of story.

You all need a cold shower.

Imo, there is reason for my suffering. Without a reason, surrendering and accepting becomes more difficult.

Do you have any advice to surrender and accept what happened, rather than god? 

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, James123 said:

feels like having a open heart surgery without any medication. 

Life is war, We try to dance a beautiful dance, avoiding misery, loneliness, illness and death. We imagine a collective imaginary world in which the dark side of life does not exist, and we stay in it mentally, like children. War is out there, life is dancing a beautiful dance in the middle of war. Open your eyes and heart wide, love and look for open-hearted, generous people, and open your heart and soul to them, just because its beautiful, but over all open your heart to life, to the now, looking it directly, and lets see when the things become shit. When the sickness and the negativity appears in our life, we have to be open to it, and love it too. Not easy

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, James123 said:

Imo, there is reason for my suffering. Without a reason, surrendering and accepting becomes more difficult.

Do you have any advice to surrender and accept what happened, rather than god? 

If you need a reason as motivation to push you through, then ground yourself and find a tangible reason in the material world.

For me, this whole talking seems like giving off your power to change something to imaginary gods.

3 minutes ago, shree said:

If you need a reason as motivation to push you through, then ground yourself and find a tangible reason in the material world.

For me, this whole talking seems like giving off your power to change something to imaginary gods.

God is nothing as before birth, after death or now. And i am surrendering to it. İmo, Which is the most understandable reason for me. Poor us. Literally. 

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Life is war, We try to dance a beautiful dance, avoiding misery, loneliness, illness and death. We imagine a collective imaginary world in which the dark side of life does not exist, and we stay in it mentally, like children. War is out there, life is dancing a beautiful dance in the middle of war. Open your eyes and heart wide, love and look for open-hearted, generous people, and open your heart and soul to them, just because its beautiful, but over all open your heart to life, to the now, looking it directly, and lets see when the things become shit. When the sickness and the negativity appears in our life, we have to be open to it, and love it too. Not easy

Definitely, not easy. Specially, for your own kids. 

God loves all children. 

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is free of suffering. Cut the shit.

I'm awere of you opinion about Buddhism and Advaita Leo, but it still surprises me how you are so dogmatic about this suffering topic.
How can you be so sure this is the case? full freedom from suffering might be extremely hard, but it's not unreasonable to think it can possibly be echieved. What's your reasoning on this?

------------

@Someone here Not every hardship in life is linked to the dark night. Actually, most of the times it isn't.

Posted (edited)

@_Archangel_ Achieve it and then let's talk.

I'm sick of spiritual talk. Show me results.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

You say to people all the time they are God and the Next moment you are telling them God slapped them on their face. 

😂

Non-dual dualism.

Describe a thought.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

My son's situation is getting better.

Nice!

İ recognize what enlightenment is, i know that fundamentally i am literally nothing, however as a self, i am a human being. 

You can't really be both "self" and "no-self."

But i really don't know wtf is going on now, i have lost my all feelings towards to the universe, including my own death.

Maybe...uncertainty and confusion? Thoughts like "I don't know how to feel?" Fear about a lack of control?

Explore your feelings and thoughts. Thoughts and feelings come up because they want to be "purged" and "resolved."

You're stronger than you think!

❤️

Describe a thought.

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You can't really be both "self" and "no-self."

This is not true brother. 

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Nice!

Thank you very much

🙏 🙏 🙏

10 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Maybe...uncertainty and confusion? Thoughts like "I don't know how to feel?" Fear about a lack of control?

Explore your feelings and thoughts. Thoughts and feelings come up because they want to be "purged" and "resolved."

I felt like half of me died, I was cutter into 2 pieces. Fear about trying to control, and fear about uncertainty. 

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You're stronger than you think!

❤️

Thank you very much!!!

@Leo Gura What kind of evidence would you consider a proof though?

I think you know pretty well that some insight and achievements are so radical you cannot give a tangible proof of them.
That's why i'm surprised by your attitude. Daily poeple challenge you attaiments and you obviously cannot give them a proof of Alien Intelligence,  cause the evidence would be the experience you had, that you cannot transfer to any other.

This seems to me like a double-standard in you thinking, unless i'm missing a peace of it and there is something i'm not awere of.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Definitely, not easy. Specially, for your own kids. 

For your kids, for your body, for the families who were in autchwitz, for the old people alone sick in a city... imagine the volume of shit of humanity. It's a huge mountain of the worse shit ever. Seems a joke. It's better to laugh. 

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is not true brother. 

Survival occurs. Life occurs. As one occurrence. Now.

All words you see humans speak point to one occurrence. There isn't any room for a self to be separate.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.