Fountainbleu

Andrew Tate video- > "You have 10 years to get rich before western society collapses"

120 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

You cant survive with nuggets, go for real food, Real Chiken. I prefer to listen 3 hours of Leo or other Good Thinker than to listen a guy like Tate. Is up to you.. do you like to lose life time and energy trying to extract nuggets? Keep doing it if it entretains you. Laters post a destilation of Tate wisdom for us, and then we judge if we could not find his Nuggets somewhere else. 

Leo's content, as well as that of other Green/Yellow/Turquoise stage teachers, is actually sub-optimal for someone who has nothing going on in their life. That person would probably need some hardcore Red/Orange self-help to wake them up from apathy, which Leo just doesn't focus on teaching.

After progressing through those stages, they can then start worrying about life purpose, spirituality, and all that good stuff.

And as I said before, I don't think anyone should listen to Tate. Maybe you can learn from him how to be witty and charismatic (because he is), but other than that, I feel like he has a swindler vibe.

4 hours ago, koops said:

You need to learn marketing basics, so you can defend yourself from others.

Thats why companies use deadlines for their offers. Otherwise people wont pull the trigger to buy.

Search for: Urgency/Scarcity tactics.

Oldest trick in the book.

Thanks for sharing!! 

Something about orange that still really resonates with me! These 'get rich quick' thingys ;P

I started a very micro niche business years ago, I must admit, trying to use fear tactics to advertise. I think I was more excited about building the business than actually running it. Because once it was up and 'running', I didn't pay much attention to it anymore. 

Do you have any courses, YouTube channels, or resources to recommend?

I've also tried affiliate marketing among other things but nothing that has given me enough motivation to continue with. 

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, RightHand said:

I don't think anyone should listen to Tate. Maybe you can learn from him how to be witty and charismatic (because he is), but other than that, I feel like he has a swindler vibe.

So why are you bringing this swindler up here?? The one who need desesperate measures or a wake up call from their apathy are not too much around this Forum. And Leo have much more quality to offer for Young People who wish to create a base mindset for Sucess than Tate, at least in the Life Purpouse product and more Pratical videos. I personaly sometimes watch some Youtubers that are not 100% in the Integrity level but I dont bring them here, for respect of the users here. Maybe I did here or there but I am becoming aware to not bring to much Low-Vibe, Low quality shit here. we all need to learn more about Curating the Relevance and Quality of stuff we bring here. To be honest if there was a way to delete a whole thread and some of my threads was proved to be low quality I would have no problem in delete them. This would make the users more cautious of just adding any BS that came up to their Youtube Feed. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, RightHand said:

eo's content, as well as that of other Green/Yellow/Turquoise stage teachers, is actually sub-optimal for someone who has nothing going on in their life. That person would probably need some hardcore Red/Orange self-help to wake them up from apathy, which Leo just doesn't focus on teaching.

Looks like a niche to serve here. If you are good collecting nuggets, would be a service to humanity to curate the nuggets from Tate and others and present to the larger public cutting the toxic stuff. 

But tell me if content like this have much more good vibe and good wisdom to apply to life:

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

a0b3da580e12a85aaa8f9ed52ec73b23dcffcc55

I hear you and I love it but being a peasant in the black forest, must have been different than being a peasant in different parts of the world. At least what's depicted in documentaries and pictures, being a pesant didn't seem so pleasant. 

As of more recently, like the 50's and 60's, the black forest attracted a lot of the hippy community, just to share. 

3 hours ago, RightHand said:

The only time Tate faced confrontation, as far as I know, was against Destiny on the topic of the media working for the Matrix, and he wasn't able to defend a single point of his : 

As mentioned above, it's clear that he's using fear to drive people to buy his programs. Notice how vague he remains, just stories. The truth is, if you have a decent job and are not reckless with your money, you will probably be fine. 

To be fair the media is most probably working for the matrix 😉

"The truth is, if you have a decent job and are not reckless with your money, you will probably be fine."

👍

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, RightHand said:

That person would probably need some hardcore Red/Orange self-help to wake them up from apathy,

this helps to wake up anyone from apathy 

A second version with a feminine touch. What is this girl doing at Leo Gura Studio??

50 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

So why are you bringing this swindler up here?? The one who need desesperate measures or a wake up call from their apathy are not too much around this Forum. And Leo have much more quality to offer for Young People who wish to create a base mindset for Sucess than Tate, at least in the Life Purpouse product and more Pratical videos. I personaly sometimes watch some Youtubers that are not 100% in the Integrity level but I dont bring them here, for respect of the users here. Maybe I did here or there but I am becoming aware to not bring to much Low-Vibe, Low quality shit here. we all need to learn more about Curating the Relevance and Quality of stuff we bring here. To be honest if there was a way to delete a whole thread and some of my threads was proved to be low quality I would have no problem in delete them. This would make the users more cautious of just adding any BS that came up to their Youtube Feed. 

Yes, I completely agree that an average Actualized.org user could find higher forms of content. It's probably better if a Yellow teacher teaches you about Orange than a Red/Orange teacher. However, when we consider the broader population, a significant portion probably cannot resonate with that type of content. They need a pure Red/Orange guy who can completely relate to their situation.

An exception (the only one I know of, though I don't follow many gurus) is Owen Cook. That guy is a fucking wizard at taking you from wherever you are to higher forms of self-help.

Posted (edited)

@RightHand

1 hour ago, RightHand said:

You can extract nuggets of wisdom from someone without taking them as an example. I would still listen to Magnus Carlsen's advice about chess even if I found out he was a criminal.

Jeez, relax.

Honest to GOD, I swear before him, Destiny is the most cringe exemplar for young men! He advocated polyamorous relations because it drama stirs organically, even though he got divorced by Melina. He advocates debating and arguing, even though it's online toxic BS. I hate Destiny! I wish I can take back the energy and time spent on some podcasts and Destiny videos, am an ex fan BTW, and I wish he just gets severely canceled again. That guy doesn't DESERVE a platform, snake oil guy!

Edited by Danioover9000

15 minutes ago, RightHand said:

They need a pure Red/Orange guy who can completely relate to their situation.

Guys like Tate dont relate with their situation, they take advantage of their situation, playing the Messiah but actually with intentions of saving nobody but themselfs. If you cant see this, sorry for your brain. And overwall guys like Tate are not fools, they know a bit of Trauma since they are acting from Trauma, so probably the audience get attached to the "Hero" also from the same Trauma patterns. Society have a play on it, and the corpses are all around, what guy like Tate do is going around the field and feeding on the carcasses. Many Therapeuts do the same. They have no true intention to fully heal the client, because a full independent client would be one less to pay him. What you need to notice is the overall tone, intention and energy template behind any kind of content influencer. People resonate with others that share the same Bias they share. 

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

I wish I can take back the energy and time spent on some podcasts and Destiny videos,

We learn fast dont we??

7 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Guys like Tate dont relate with their situation, they take advantage of their situation, playing the Messiah but actually with intentions of saving nobody but themselfs. If you cant see this, sorry for your brain. And overwall guys like Tate are not fools, they know a bit of Trauma since they are acting from Trauma, so probably the audience get attached to the "Hero" also from the same Trauma patterns. Society have a play on it, and the corpses are all around, what guy like Tate do is going around the field and feeding on the carcasses. 

I agreed with you many already on Tate's case, you are fighting ghosts.

7 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Many Therapeuts do the same. They have no true intention to fully heal the client, because a full independent client would be one less to pay him. 

That's a conspiracy theory. Therapists don't need more patients; it's the other way around. For example, in France (where I live), there is a significant shortage of practitioners, with an average of one practitioner for every 30,000 students.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@RightHand

Honest to GOD, I swear before him, Destiny is the most cringe exemplar for young men! He advocated polyamorous relations because it drama stirs organically, even though he got divorced by Melina. He advocates debating and arguing, even though it's online toxic BS. I hate Destiny! I wish I can take back the energy and time spent on some podcasts and Destiny videos, am an ex fan BTW, and I wish he just gets severely canceled again. That guy doesn't DESERVE a platform, snake oil guy!

Advocating to cancel someone like Destiny is crazy to me. It's so backward considering the current level of development of societies, he's WAY more advanced than the average guy. He has likely influenced more people to shift from conservatism to liberalism than most political figures.

Edited by RightHand

Posted (edited)

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-19 181322.png

There are achetpypes rolling over since the dawn of times and every archepype have a shadow side. These days the Magician shadow aspect is rampant and the Warrior too. I will not explain to much , who is interessed study. 

the video below deals better with this 

@RightHand

2 hours ago, RightHand said:

Advocating to cancel someone like Destiny is crazy to me. It's so backward considering the current level of development of societies, he's WAY more advanced than the average guy. He has likely influenced more people to shift from conservatism to liberalism than most political figures.

He is online toxic waste, and  cringe fest. He's a legal predator of people's minds!

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 Stop it!

You have rotted your mind from watching too much online trash.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Tokyo. I visited there for two weeks and I loved it, I intend to go back. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

7 hours ago, RightHand said:

The only time Tate faced confrontation, as far as I know, was against Destiny on the topic of the media working for the Matrix, and he wasn't able to defend a single point of his : 

As mentioned above, it's clear that he's using fear to drive people to buy his programs. Notice how vague he remains, just stories. The truth is, if you have a decent job and are not reckless with your money, you will probably be fine. 

Hasan owned him without trying.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop it!

You have rotted your mind from watching too much online trash.

You know you love this forum ;)

Edited by Yimpa