Fountainbleu

Andrew Tate video- > "You have 10 years to get rich before western society collapses"

120 posts in this topic

In the video I posted below Tate argues that failing to achieve wealth within this timeframe might render it impossible, likening our society to one of kings and peasants. He prompts to move to places like the Middle East (Dubai, Mumbai, Saudia Arabia) or Tokyo for better opportunities. What are your thoughts on this perspective?

PS: Tate mentioned Saudi Arabia, Mumbai and Tokyo, and I added other places. Where do you think the best places are? Do you believe Western society will persevere? Inflation poses significant challenges. Do you think there's a president that can truly assist us? Who knows, perhaps success is still possible. I'm optimistic. 

https://youtu.be/PI2ENghQ83k?si=hXYyZm-vhn5g2exw

Posted (edited)

No president will make you rich.

Tokyo is like the most overcrowded and overpriced place in the world. Don't see why you'd want to live there unless you got a killer job from a Tokyo company.

Best place really depends on your line of business. If you work remotely the best place might be the middle of nowhere in Montana.

Big cities only make sense if you need to be there for work or to get laid.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You need to learn marketing basics, so you can defend yourself from others.

Thats why companies use deadlines for their offers. Otherwise people wont pull the trigger to buy.

Search for: Urgency/Scarcity tactics.

Oldest trick in the book.

Tate has a clear motive to pressure his audience into buying his products that promise to make you rich. It is quiet a loaded statement to say that you "only have 10 years to get rich".

AI Will make it so that in 10 years you have no job nothing to do no way to make money because you are not better than an AI.

but that’s a mass problem that will extend to the entire planet

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

a0b3da580e12a85aaa8f9ed52ec73b23dcffcc55

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

The only time Tate faced confrontation, as far as I know, was against Destiny on the topic of the media working for the Matrix, and he wasn't able to defend a single point of his : 

As mentioned above, it's clear that he's using fear to drive people to buy his programs. Notice how vague he remains, just stories. The truth is, if you have a decent job and are not reckless with your money, you will probably be fine. 

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Truly, Dont we let go of Tate BS ready???

I would have disagreed with you if you said this about most Orange entrepreneurs with a Red core like John Anthony Lifestyle, Derek Moneyberg, Dan Pena, etc.

I would argue that even if they teach toxic ideas, they can still offer valuable content.

However, Tate is one of the rare examples where I feel like you should just not listen to what he has to say; he emits swindler energy every time he speaks.

8 minutes ago, RightHand said:

would argue that even if they teach toxic ideas, they can still offer valuable content.

I have three cups. One have pure orange juice. the second have 50% orange juice and 50% poison. and the other have 80% orange and 20% poison.

What Cup would bring most value to you?

Posted (edited)

I shared in one post long ago about Tate and I will share again. 

Is time for us to find better role models of Integrated Masculine and let this Fuckups to the History. 

You dont ask Advice for life from criminals

Here is a better model  

Instagram account   @chrisbaleawakened

Thank me not,  later 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs_SjCqI_6E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

@RightHand

This is the kind of Men you take as a example to be ??

Sorry for your level of Dicerment 

No need to share Dan Pena stuff, a small serach on his Youtube shit is enogth to get the Vibe

Really?? Lets grow up from this Vultures, this Toxic Life Purpouses sold as dream from this guys. We can do better than this. 

@Fountainbleu

8 hours ago, Fountainbleu said:

In the video I posted below Tate argues that failing to achieve wealth within this timeframe might render it impossible, likening our society to one of kings and peasants. He prompts to move to places like the Middle East (Dubai, Mumbai, Saudia Arabia) or Tokyo for better opportunities. What are your thoughts on this perspective?

PS: Tate mentioned Saudi Arabia, Mumbai and Tokyo, and I added other places. Where do you think the best places are? Do you believe Western society will persevere? Inflation poses significant challenges. Do you think there's a president that can truly assist us? Who knows, perhaps success is still possible. I'm optimistic. 

https://youtu.be/PI2ENghQ83k?si=hXYyZm-vhn5g2exw

Factor in developmental factors, Andrew Tate is right. As he's an opportunist ego stage it seems right from his perspective to capitalize on those opportunities early. Love or hate him he does have some good takes.

@integral

1 hour ago, integral said:

AI Will make it so that in 10 years you have no job nothing to do no way to make money because you are not better than an AI.

but that’s a mass problem that will extend to the entire planet

Which actually justifies Andrew Tate's messaging there!

@RightHand

1 hour ago, RightHand said:

The only time Tate faced confrontation, as far as I know, was against Destiny on the topic of the media working for the Matrix, and he wasn't able to defend a single point of his : 

As mentioned above, it's clear that he's using fear to drive people to buy his programs. Notice how vague he remains, just stories. The truth is, if you have a decent job and are not reckless with your money, you will probably be fine. 

Of course Andrew Tate wasn't able to defend his social matrix argument against Destiny because that whole point's background is mostly conspiracy theories, albeit there's some nugget of truth to what Andrew's saying, AKA Neoliberalism, egalitarianism, multiculturalism, humanist/secularism, capitalism run amok. In this framing actually Andrew is right that there are few rich and powerful people pulling the strings, but that same problem source is also shared by Andrew as he also does similar things that the elite does too, like con people. So in a sense Andrew is right, but not how he thinks he is right.

And ditch Destiny the cuck, nothing worth listening or watching him on. He's toxic to your mind and he will steal away your limited time, energy and attention which could've been used training a skill or learning new perspectives. Limit as much social media use as you can, don't give your eyeballs to these degenerate streamers and Tik Toks.

11 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

same problem source is also shared by Andrew as he also does similar things that the elite does too, like con people. So in a sense Andrew is right, but not how he thinks he is right.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

47 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@RightHand

This is the kind of Men you take as a example to be ??

You can extract nuggets of wisdom from someone without taking them as an example. I would still listen to Magnus Carlsen's advice about chess even if I found out he was a criminal.

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@RightHand

And ditch Destiny the cuck

Jeez, relax.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tokyo is like the most overcrowded and overpriced place in the world. Don't see why you'd want to live there unless you got a killer job from a Tokyo company.

Best place really depends on your line of business. If you work remotely the best place might be the middle of nowhere in Montana.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"No president will make you rich."

Exactly. This became apparently obvious to me when I heard Tate say it. But I suppose an amazing president could 'get us out of this mess'? Like what RFK JR. could be. 

Thanks for the reminder about big cities. There is some excitement about being in big cities, but may not be the best for aligning with a rest and digest nervous system. I meet someone recently from Montana and they shared with me that they loved it. Great community, so I guess they are not in the middle of nowhere.

Would you move to the middle of nowhere if you're still calling in a girlfriend or partner? I'm not saying I am but I am open to the flow. I sometimes meet absolutely amazing people that open my heart and I'm like, woah, ok, i might be open to the idea of being in a relationship with you.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, RightHand said:

You can extract nuggets of wisdom from someone without taking them as an example.

You cant survive with nuggets, go for real food, Real Chiken. I prefer to listen 3 hours of Leo or other Good Thinker than to listen a guy like Tate. Is up to you.. do you like to lose life time and energy trying to extract nuggets? Keep doing it if it entretains you. Laters post a destilation of Tate wisdom for us, and then we judge if we could not find his Nuggets somewhere else. If you are someone who dont care with what you expose your mind to, ok keep learning with Tate, is good to have some variety. Maybe watch some TikTok Videos too and Cartoonetwork, FamilyGuy.. You can extract Nuggets from everywhere, like the guys by a river tryng to find a gold nugget that will finally make then Rich. 

Become Rich Following Tate and then later tell us your experience.